collapse

Author Topic: How can I learn Forex?  (Read 1947 times)

Offline diamond

Re: How can I learn Forex?
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2017, 01:54:56 PM »

According to your needs you can choose learning method. new traders need more learning as they should read first all about trading then go to advance levels of trading. If you are doing trading then you can improve learning with practice and using different updating methods.

Offline Fairytail

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2017, 12:20:30 PM »
It's impossible to learn the ropes of forex because it's constantly changing. The only thing you can get is experience that will help you make proper trading decisions.

Offline cokodot

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2017, 02:29:26 PM »
We must be serious, and continue to practice regularly, because nothing is impossible, if we try will surely know how to work trading and will generate maximum profit. By continuing to be positive in emotional control. For that in FXB I keep learning to get the target that I seek

Online resistance

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2017, 01:08:49 AM »
Of course we need seriously to manage money on forex account trading, because if we trade blindly and recklessly hence will hard to increasing profit but will facing loss usually, trading forex is not easy way to get rich at short time

Offline Lingsbord

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2017, 02:38:14 PM »
babypips.com

As others have said this is your best starting point. Do NOT pay for courses in price action trading because it's all on there for free!

Then you need a good economic calendar and news source. I like Forexlive and guess what? ALSO free!

A trading account at a decent broker is somewhat important too ;-)

Getting to grips with the fundamentals and how they move the market, together with how to gauge market sentiment (COT report for example) will all be a huge help
I'd rather have a bottle in front o' me than a frontal lobotomy

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2017, 03:37:45 AM »
right, start with babypip website of online school for trading. learn the concepts of a market in an easy way with their tutorials. Then start with a demo account to face the real market.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2017, 06:22:06 AM »
BabyPips, Forex Peace Army and many such websites are there available online, which could give us the exact idea about how to trade with Forex, but the traders should be serious enough in the learning process.

Online alextrader79

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2017, 06:55:01 AM »
i like reading blogs (PA blogs in particular, I've got nearly all my knowledge from them) like Tradeciety (here's an example of an article I find interesting http://www.tradeciety.com/trading-price-action-secrets/) , on Forexnotes there are even some strategies (https://forexnote.com/stop-loss-order-strategies/) and it's free
I also read Bennett's and  Fuller's articles

Offline Siti Nurhaliza

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2017, 06:57:16 AM »
Well, demo is the most decent way of learning! But, only demo is not enough solution! You have to use all of popular forums particularly this one! Yes, Forum is very much useful way of learning technical and fundamental trading analysis, so be active here!

Offline cokodot

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2017, 10:40:24 AM »
Trading psychology that is important in order to maintain our discipline when trading, if we already have automatic discipline to apply any trading system or money management is easy

Offline litecoin

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2017, 12:28:26 PM »

Learning should be priority of every newbie and there is lot of sources available on internet through which we can improve our trading skills. Demo account is the idle platform three to four month should be spend in demo account.

Offline Luisa Arraes

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2017, 03:40:18 PM »
Be active on all of popular Forex Forums including this one! Watch videos on YouTube and use all of social medias for learning purpose! Again, the forum is the most effective way of learning!

Offline raniya

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2017, 07:02:02 AM »
I think, we can use demo account. Learn to trade forex with a UK demo account. Practice forex trading risk-free and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. This account also should be maximized as well as possible if we want to earn more profit.

Offline Bracket

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2017, 09:58:47 AM »

You can learn forex by various means and cultivate your own strategy and line of action far away from the normal ones. Some way to learn forex is by asking experts in the field of forex , attending free webinars conducted by many brokers, babypips.com have excellent literature and also information how to start as a beginner and end as an expert.

Offline forextraderr

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2017, 10:58:29 AM »
There are a lot of resources online but what I like particularly is from babypips. And Investopedia. Very helpful.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Anyone a member of Asirikuy.com? by felipebr
[Today at 01:35:04 PM]

Re: Anyone a member of Asirikuy.com? by GoldSpanner
[Today at 01:08:10 PM]

Re: Shorts-n-longs (PA, S&R, etc.) by alextrader79
[Today at 12:49:15 PM]

Re: Anyone a member of Asirikuy.com? by felipebr
[Today at 12:28:13 PM]

Re: What are your bad habits while trading forex? by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 12:00:58 PM]