collapse

Author Topic: Minimum investment  (Read 495 times)

Offline iMusingKiMi

Re: Minimum investment
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 04:09:58 AM »
It may depends on which country you live with! By the way, I seem 1K is quite enough good trading investment for the novice traders, since they need to fight with greed and emotions as well.

You can't trade for living with only 1k investment. Unless you are the type of using high leverages and ready for margin called, account busted or high risk trading style. If so, it is not consider as trading anymore. It can be consider as gambling instead of trading.

Offline raniya

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2017, 03:26:22 PM »
If we are new in forex, dont use huge amount for the first trading. It's too risky. We should start trading with small amount first, even we also can use demo account to start trading. And when we have be ready to start trading, we can use real account with small amount. I started trading with FXB using 100 USD for initial deposit. Still try to maximize my trading fund now

Offline Trunk

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 05:23:43 PM »
Don't risk too much. My initial R/R ratio with Hotforex was 1,5:1 3 years ago which then were raised to 3:1 (as of now).

Offline Mirza Qasim

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2017, 11:49:43 AM »
I think first time your investment should be low , I invested thinking that I can loose all this amount because I ma beginner.  So invest the amount that is spare with you . You  will not feel bad if loose it. Or put 20% to 30% of your saving in forex trading. You can avail minimum investment plan from your broker.

Offline brave

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2017, 05:32:54 PM »

I believe that the higher the investment, the higher the profit, we should start this business with reasonable investment and should start it with at least amount of $400-500 after having knowledge about forex in order to get the fruitful result from this business.

Offline Ahmed Safi

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 09:10:13 PM »
We cannot ignore the importance of higher investments, but I have seen those who have not enough good knowledge about the market principle ultimately become loser in spite of having grand investments. So it is more important to invest our time in Fx trading for acquiring valuable trading experience, I think after that higher investments can be profitable with surely. 

Offline reinerh

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2017, 01:41:02 AM »
pretty soon only robots will be left posting,

gee wizz how sad.

Offline raniya

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2017, 07:29:23 AM »
We cannot ignore the importance of higher investments, but I have seen those who have not enough good knowledge about the market principle ultimately become loser in spite of having grand investments. So it is more important to invest our time in Fx trading for acquiring valuable trading experience, I think after that higher investments can be profitable with surely.

If we have hug amount for trading, it's ok. But as a trader, we need to understand that there is risk. So I think we need to learn how to minimize it. We can use demo account first.Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade.

Offline Jabbar Hossen

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2017, 12:06:59 PM »
Minimizing the risk is a great skill in Fx trading because every faction of this trading place always contains huge risk. But as a beginner trader due to lack of real trading analysis and minimize the risk is too much impossible, no one can deny it. So, a large investment is not appropriate for the beginners until gathering powerful trading knowledge.     

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2017, 04:16:30 AM »
Minimum Investment depends on you that how much you can afford to take it in this Forex world. There is no connection to ask another one because everyone has their own capacity of earning.

Online forextraderr

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 10:12:28 AM »
It depends. When you really want to see your earnings then you can invest a minimum of $5000. Just never trade more than you can afford to lose.

Offline cokodot

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2017, 12:27:20 PM »
Discipline is indeed very important that all our strategies can run with the plan, loss tau profit is the end value. A FX practice account is a trading account to test strategies under real market conditions. It is funded with virtual funds and allows you to practise trading.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Harmonics Trader EA by deathlord
[Today at 10:30:59 AM]

Re: Rocket EA (TulipFX) by deathlord
[Today at 10:21:41 AM]

Re: Shorts-n-longs (PA, S&R, etc.) by alextrader79
[Today at 10:10:25 AM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by Walter_HT
[Today at 10:10:21 AM]

Re: Shorts-n-longs (PA, S&R, etc.) by alextrader79
[Today at 10:08:37 AM]