collapse

Author Topic: Strategie for begginers  (Read 317 times)

Offline hasmunirfx

Strategie for begginers
« on: March 30, 2017, 09:05:00 AM »
Hello!
I'm starting to trade on Forex market.
I trade on demo without strategie for two month, but I wan't to develop my trading style and now I understand that is time to add some strategie. What strategie is better to choose for me, as for newer? Without lot of indicators, easy to understand??
Hope to hear your advices!

Offline Paul.Trafford

Re: Strategie for begginers
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 10:37:03 AM »
Hi Mate and welcome to the forum. It is good that you are looking for a strategy and here are some points you can consider when it comes to creating strategy:
- How much time you can spend on a daily basis for trading/monitoring.
- How much capital can you afford to invest in trading. (Note that the capital you are going to invest, you have to be prepared to lose not at once of course !)

Moving on. When it come to creating your strategy you have do research and find out what are you aiming from you strategy. Important aspects are Are you interested in long term trading (more secure, but profits are coming slow), or maybe short term trading (profits are coming faster, but risk is higher) ? Are you interested In automated trading or in manual trading ?

The best thing to do when it comes to creating strategy will be to sit down, write on a list everything that you are expecting from you strategy and start researching and testing. Wish you luck mate! Cheers !

Offline Winjak

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 01:06:48 PM »
If you are not ready to create your own strategy, use one of ready-made systems (Bill Williams Alligator TS, Elders Triple Screen TS, etc).
You can find more information on them in the internet

Offline miguelpardal

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 11:46:13 AM »
Hey! I am also new to the forum and I would like to know what strategy do you prefer, if automated trading or manual trading. I have been doing manual trading for a while and doing good, but I would like to implement some automation, but don't know what good systems exist out there

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 02:25:30 PM »
Hey! I am also new to the forum and I would like to know what strategy do you prefer, if automated trading or manual trading. I have been doing manual trading for a while and doing good, but I would like to implement some automation, but don't know what good systems exist out there

Hello and welcome! I would recommend you to visit forums System (EAs and manual), and Managed Accounts area, please refer to the link - https://donnaforex.com/index.php?board=108.0 . I hope you will be able to find what you are looking for. Cheers

Offline hybrid

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 02:23:55 AM »
I will not suggest my own strategy for others. Every one had their own targets and goals they get experience according to it. So they can judge better what strategy can work for them. However they should make realistic trading .

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 10:52:31 PM »
The bigamies first of all have to focus on money management skill , if they want to get maximal result by their trading strategies.   Cause, devoid of proper money management plan it is not possible at all to make profit with consistency despite of having most powerful trading strategies.

Offline Corey Anderson

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 02:48:03 PM »
I seem, you need to learn more technical and fundamental! You mentioned here, your two months trading experience! But how did you open your trade positions in your demo? Whats the success percentage of your trading history? If you have a decent success ratio, then defiantly youll follow the same plan! Dont use others trading strategy or system here!

Offline forexbaby

• PAMM Trader
  • Email me at splandfx@gmail.com
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 03:02:55 PM »
-you need a method. go to forex factory, go see the forum and only those that are free. There are really a few good gem methods there esp the TMS method which I used in some ways Some methods require some knowledge already.

https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71&daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=replycount

-choose a method that suit you and demo it

-learn money risk mgt.

-babypips has really some basic course which is useful also.

-For me the chart tell you what is likely to happen.  ;D

browse forum