collapse

Author Topic: Your Best Tip to Forex Newbie  (Read 11940 times)

Offline Arif Trader

Re: Your Best Tip to Forex Newbie
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2017, 03:04:26 PM »
Be sequential. If you wouldn't learn trading all the time you won't improve your skills. So learn and practise to get success!

Offline alextrader79

« Reply #136 on: April 24, 2017, 09:25:18 AM »
Keep calm and don't do illogical things even if the market goes the unexpected way. Always keep in mind what your trading system says about acting in different situations and follow those rules. But don't panic. It can destroy the whole account

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #137 on: April 24, 2017, 06:17:56 PM »
Yes, fear and greed are our main enemies in trading which often lead to tragical end in our trading career. Trading according to the plan will help you to stay afloat for a long time, without abrupt losses and vain attempts for recovery. Primary thing in trading is to learn how to control your losses effectively otherwise you will be sucked in a whirl of disorderly trades.

Offline Adam Milne

« Reply #138 on: April 24, 2017, 07:54:49 PM »
Mostly newcomers are scared due to 90% statistic about losing.  But I can say lets not worry because we are newbie. In Forex trading no one is born to have trading skills already. The best way to make good income in Forex trading is to keep on trading and keep on learning . Eventually you will going to succeed in here.

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2017, 12:03:28 PM »
Mostly newcomers are scared due to 90% statistic about losing.  But I can say lets not worry because we are newbie. In Forex trading no one is born to have trading skills already. The best way to make good income in Forex trading is to keep on trading and keep on learning . Eventually you will going to succeed in here.

That statistic unfortunately means that you may not eventually succeed, but I, personally, think that shouldn't preclude a newbie trader from at least trying.

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2017, 01:33:19 PM »
I always advice for all newcomers please Go Babypips school which for all time ensures all important trading tips with essential terms and condition which is really supportive for the newcomers.

Offline forexbaby

• Private fund trader
« Reply #141 on: May 08, 2017, 04:55:23 PM »
not everyone can be a trader. if you cannot, invest on other things.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #142 on: May 09, 2017, 01:39:19 AM »

Good positive mindset. In fact in trading needs a lot of persistence because you might occurs with numerous time of failure before you can really become profitable one.

Offline diamond

« Reply #143 on: May 09, 2017, 03:07:45 PM »

Try try and try again after , It i best way to learn forex. DO not be in hurry while trading. Patience is key to success. Newbies should understand forex will give earning to them after some time. So they should do much practice on demo to become good in trading.

Offline forexbaby

• Private fund trader
« Reply #144 on: May 09, 2017, 04:57:39 PM »
demo demo and demo.

do not pay any class at all.

and lastly, not anyone is able to trade. It is a hard game. No point wasting time and focus on area that interest you

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2017, 02:58:01 PM »
demo demo and demo.

and lastly, not anyone is able to trade. It is a hard game. No point wasting time and focus on area that interest you

Agree with you mate, you either have to enjoy what you do and if trading is not interesting to you, then just simply leave it.

Offline hybrid

« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2017, 06:49:36 AM »
Every work becomes easy if you had interest in it.  Without having passion of forex one can not go ahead. I must say to newbies if they like forex and feel good with demo trading they should do more hard work with live trading . If they feel bore they should leave it.

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2017, 03:33:08 PM »
demo demo and demo.

At best one can pay for various books and textbooks written by professional traders and then study from them. I am entirely self-taught, I have never paid for classes.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2017, 12:46:07 PM »
Practice and Practice is the key to become successful in Forex Trading. Newbies should have lots and lots of practice if you wanna become successful.

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2017, 09:18:11 PM »
As a newcomer if you have just started in Forex youre long away from trading with real money, let alone trading stocks . of course , thats your choice , but I would strongly recommend spending at least a good six months to a year learning and practicing on a demo account before you move into a live one.   

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: TradeALot by Tradealot
[Today at 05:08:51 PM]

Re: TradeALot by CanadianPsycho
[Today at 03:54:08 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by alaali
[Today at 03:51:40 PM]

Re: Rocket EA (TulipFX) by informer
[Today at 03:47:06 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by energetic
[Today at 02:55:23 PM]