collapse

Author Topic: Who is making money in Forex?  (Read 13154 times)

Offline drunkfx

Re: Who is making money in Forex?
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2017, 04:38:51 PM »
Karyne, can you stop posting promotions please and rather enter in a communication with the people here? :(

We need to ascertain if this member is advertising his own product or simply recommending a product that he has had success with to forum members. If in doubt......always refer to Donna or a moderator. Should it be determined that this is an affiliate link then the appropriate action will be taken by Donna. We should all be aware of the forum rules and the fact that any advertising or affiliate links in posts or signatures are not permitted.

Most probably its an advertising. Simple because there are too few people that are really happy with the product. They'd better to avoid recommending it as giving access to too many traders can ruin the strategy.

Offline Grant Elliott

« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2017, 09:37:32 PM »
If you want to make money first of all you have to make the best source for acquiring proper trading knowledge, and besides good trading knowledge we traders have to ensure proper trading plan, discipline, risk management as well money and control emotions. Then it is possible to make money from here very rapidly. 

Offline equityfx

« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2017, 06:16:37 PM »

Forex market is open competition for everyone, Here you will not make money from any favor. You have to show your skill and performance in then every one is able to make earning.

Offline litecoin

« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2017, 05:24:07 AM »
It is damn hard to make money in forex market on consistent basis. When you struck with loss and I mean bad loss, you just got so much disappointment that you never want to trade but a profitable day gives you motivation to fight back and trade again.

Offline alextrader79

« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2017, 09:45:08 AM »
It is damn hard to make money in forex market on consistent basis. When you struck with loss and I mean bad loss, you just got so much disappointment that you never want to trade but a profitable day gives you motivation to fight back and trade again.
The attitude is a helper here. But yes, it depends on an exact loss and its size... I'd be really TOO disappointed if I lost all my depo

Offline forexbaby

• Private fund trader
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2017, 01:47:33 PM »
always try demo first.

I think one of the thing hat new traders did not educate themselves is leverage, risk mgt and monet mgt.

They are very important  :-X

Offline diamond

« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2017, 01:14:40 PM »

Anyone can make profit herein forex who knows market trend, does right analysis and manages risk according to the situation. Market will not stop you from making money if you had margin and skill to get profit.

Offline Valzent

« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2017, 03:24:56 PM »
I actually believe making money in Forex is not as hard as most people want to make it appear

Yes, trading is very difficult and its not for everyone, but now days there a several ways in which you can profit from the Fx market without actually being a trader
  • Signals, PAMM / NAMM Accounts, EAs, etc
The main problem in my opinion is that people want to get rich in a couple of weeks, so instead of looking for consistent profitable systems, they look for risky get-rich-fast promises that end up blowing.
Patience, consistency and risk management is key in every form of investment
PAMM Investment Ideas
PAMM Accounts with consistent returns and low DD

Offline Mitchell Marsh

« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2017, 09:01:57 PM »
Being a trend trader I have around 35% win rate and risk 1:2.5 risk reward . tried the high win high risk strategies and failed miserably yet I know a trader whose making it big with the same strategy. 

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2017, 12:18:16 AM »
How much profit you can earn by your trading strategies it depends on your money managing approach.  Without most accurate money management it is not possible to get maximal result despite of having most powerful trading strategies.

Offline raniya

« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2017, 04:08:52 AM »
How much profit you can earn by your trading strategies it depends on your money managing approach.  Without most accurate money management it is not possible to get maximal result despite of having most powerful trading strategies.

Right, that's why we need to learn how to manage fund. It's basics of forex trading. Beside that we also must to improve our skills for analyzing market. We can use Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis like I get in FXB for trading. I think, it would be helpful for us if we also use demo account too.

Offline Siti Nurhaliza

« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2017, 10:31:06 AM »
In a word: good skilled Forex traders are making money here! But its true, greedy Forex traders also make money, but they are not regular customer, they make sudden profit! For being a consistent performer, traders need huge knowledge on technical and fundamental analysis of market.

Offline resistance

« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2017, 01:06:04 PM »
Greedy is like as disease for trader which will often causing fail on trading, will better avoid greedy although sometime when on lucky will get huge profit, but for overall trading eventually will margin call account

Offline Mitchell Marsh

« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2017, 11:12:40 PM »
Newcomers always attacked by the greed and fall a great trouble when trading practically. We cannot avoid greed and emotions. Because this is a part of common human nature but we can be discipline which can support us to control greed and emotions.

Offline hybrid

« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2017, 02:22:51 PM »
Actually new comers fail to understand how trading should done in market they do different experiments. Are more in emotional state while trading. When they learn right way they are able to make money in forex market.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Belkaglazer EA by reinerh
[Today at 02:13:07 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by Humble Trader's Fx
[Today at 01:39:34 PM]

Re: Forex Gold Investor EA by wallstreet.forex.robot
[Today at 10:57:42 AM]

Re: EA Controller by diyforexskills
[Today at 10:26:56 AM]

Re: EA Controller by Nadir
[Today at 10:10:51 AM]