collapse

Author Topic: Who is making money in Forex?  (Read 11299 times)

Offline drunkfx

Re: Who is making money in Forex?
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2017, 04:38:51 PM »
Karyne, can you stop posting promotions please and rather enter in a communication with the people here? :(

We need to ascertain if this member is advertising his own product or simply recommending a product that he has had success with to forum members. If in doubt......always refer to Donna or a moderator. Should it be determined that this is an affiliate link then the appropriate action will be taken by Donna. We should all be aware of the forum rules and the fact that any advertising or affiliate links in posts or signatures are not permitted.

Most probably its an advertising. Simple because there are too few people that are really happy with the product. They'd better to avoid recommending it as giving access to too many traders can ruin the strategy.

Offline Grant Elliott

« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2017, 09:37:32 PM »
If you want to make money first of all you have to make the best source for acquiring proper trading knowledge, and besides good trading knowledge we traders have to ensure proper trading plan, discipline, risk management as well money and control emotions. Then it is possible to make money from here very rapidly. 

Offline equityfx

« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2017, 06:16:37 PM »

Forex market is open competition for everyone, Here you will not make money from any favor. You have to show your skill and performance in then every one is able to make earning.

Offline litecoin

« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2017, 05:24:07 AM »
It is damn hard to make money in forex market on consistent basis. When you struck with loss and I mean bad loss, you just got so much disappointment that you never want to trade but a profitable day gives you motivation to fight back and trade again.

Offline alextrader79

« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2017, 09:45:08 AM »
It is damn hard to make money in forex market on consistent basis. When you struck with loss and I mean bad loss, you just got so much disappointment that you never want to trade but a profitable day gives you motivation to fight back and trade again.
The attitude is a helper here. But yes, it depends on an exact loss and its size... I'd be really TOO disappointed if I lost all my depo

Offline forexbaby

• PAMM Trader
  • Email me at splandfx@gmail.com
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2017, 01:47:33 PM »
always try demo first.

I think one of the thing hat new traders did not educate themselves is leverage, risk mgt and monet mgt.

They are very important  :-X

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: My Journey to the Forex world by blackpele
[Today at 11:12:22 PM]

Re: Dux Forex by yova
[Today at 10:54:43 PM]

Re: VPS by deathlord
[Today at 09:30:20 PM]

Re: LMAX by Scalptastic
[Today at 08:50:44 PM]

Re: Which broker is better for me to set up a PAMM? by Valzent