collapse

Author Topic: difference between demo and real account  (Read 43057 times)

Offline drunkfx

Re: difference between demo and real account
« Reply #195 on: December 06, 2020, 06:06:19 PM »
From my understanding a demo account helps traders to practice trading beforehand and determine the potential risks of trading since, they get to trade in a risk-free environment. As for a live account trading is meant for traders who are experienced enough to calculate their risks and place accurate or profitable trades.
Yeah demo account is great to see how things work in general, unfortunately the knowledge that makes you money can be extracted only from practice on real account.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2020, 12:20:18 AM »
Demo account indeed help us to learn at beginning trading, it's good if willing to spent in demo account at least six months or more and make sure in demo really understand with their strategy, because success in demo help later in real although not guarantee because the emotion in live trading is different

Offline Jacob

« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2020, 02:46:40 PM »
It is true that demo account is helpful during initial stages of forex trading but unfortunately the only way to experience real trading that makes money can be only made from practice on a real account.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2021, 11:37:09 PM »
Demo account sometimes used by a trader to backtest any trading strategy or robot trading after in backtest strategy tester giving good trading result, however, a demo account will never giving emotion pressure, and its common case if success in demo not reflected success in real trading too

Offline Jacob

« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2021, 04:39:36 PM »
"In my view, I find that the demo account is useful for both beginners to learn about forex and experienced traders to try backtest any trading strategy or robot trading.

The real account is used to make profits by taking certain risks and using the best strategy that has been used in the demo account."

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2021, 11:17:44 PM »
"In my view, I find that the demo account is useful for both beginners to learn about forex and experienced traders to try backtest any trading strategy or robot trading.

The real account is used to make profits by taking certain risks and using the best strategy that has been used in the demo account."

Spent time to use demo account I think will help any trader to get more experience in real market condition with virtual money, but sometimes any trader already working good in demo trading, but they fail in the real trading account, the main factor about psychology in real trading account very different with demo trading account.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Today at 12:10:32 AM]

Re: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com) by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 12:46:04 PM]

Re: EVOnight EA by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 12:43:45 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 12:00:44 PM]

Re: DIY Frequent Trader by diyforexskills
[Yesterday at 08:35:58 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[May 05, 2021, 11:34:31 PM]

Re: ORDequity PAMM-COPY : 50% MONTHLY Gain, only 8% DD : REVERSAL TRADING ALGORHYTM by bismillahwd
[May 05, 2021, 05:51:19 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[May 05, 2021, 11:16:32 AM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[May 05, 2021, 11:13:07 AM]

Re: EVOnight EA by LitnerGo
[May 05, 2021, 09:34:24 AM]