collapse

Author Topic: Forex Optimum Representative  (Read 42191 times)

Offline Arsssele

Re: Forex Optimum Representative
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2018, 11:37:33 AM »
In my opinion, all noteworthy crypto exchanges require verification of trader accounts. However, this can take up to two weeks. For example, poloniex has an automatic screenshot recognition system. This system works extremely badly and even when it approved me, I still had to wait two weeks. In Optimum, as I heard, there are three million users, and verification is complete in two days. Big difference!

Offline taipan888

« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2018, 08:15:57 PM »
Judging by the name, their server is in Asia. I would choose a European host for VPS. In any case, the real ping can be detected only in practice. As a rule, hosting providers provide a trial period for this. In my case ping is 74-76 ms on avarage. The speed of transactions is quite decent.

Many thanks! In fact I have also tested it. The access time from an EU based VPS is shorter. I got the impression that their server is in a former UdSSR country.

Offline y5nitro

« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2018, 12:03:24 PM »
Is there any difference between the demo and the real account in optimum?

Offline Loperte

« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2018, 06:50:19 AM »
Optimum has a convenient demo account. To debug your robots, you usually need a demo server, because it is extremely unwise to test them in real life. So other brokers even have different names for financial assets on the demo and the real account, I'm not talking about the parameters of connection to the trading server to obtain service information. Therefore, after the tests on the demo, additional editing of parameters is required. In optimum after testing you get an expert advisor ready for work right away.

Offline Hilapur

« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2018, 01:23:12 PM »
And the main thing for me is narrow spreads and performance speed. The longest delay I noticed in Optimum was a second per deal. The lot size does not affect the execution time. Usually, though, the increase in the lot should increase the execution time. Apparently, Optimum has a good liquidity provider. Probably from Japan.

Offline y5nitro

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2019, 03:24:54 PM »
I choose a trading broker and I want to know details before registering. I am currently studying at trading courses and mentors recommended me Forex Optimum as a reliable broker. I'm interested in its reliability and registration of a standard account.

Offline Arsssele

« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2019, 05:39:54 AM »
FO is a fine place and not the kitchen for sure. Although it's an offshore company, it has a very transparent and honest policy towards clients and doesn't stand up anyone. I am a client of FO and another broker, and am already starting to think about transferring money here. They do everything clearly and quickly without any nerves.

Offline Loperte

« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2019, 01:43:11 PM »
Yes, I agree! This is true. They don't stand up anyone. Everything's simple with standard accounts. The minimum deposit is 300 bucks. And they will give you 30% bonuses, but they need to be worked off.  Verification is not complicated, but it takes a little time. They collect a bunch of documents for payment systems, not for themselves.

Offline y5nitro

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2019, 05:36:49 AM »
And what trading terms are offered? How are things with spreads?

Offline Hilapur

« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2019, 05:32:10 AM »
If you are a beginner, FO will suit you. You can first try to open a simple account for $10, and then the standard one. The spreads are below market level, sometimes even significantly. The entry barrier is 300 dollars. The broker has no commission. It assumes all commissions. The only thing they take a bit high commissions from the turnover on the account.

Offline Arsssele

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2019, 03:33:10 PM »
Well, it is clear that they take a commission from turnover, they have to live with something. And the lack of commissions shows that they are most interested in your turnover. This is where they make money on you. But if you monitor the terms of other brokers, these are really not bad. No wonder they recommended it.

Offline y5nitro

« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2019, 07:08:41 PM »
What can you say about the broker and trading conditions when trading on cryptocurrencies? Are there any exclusive conditions for users?

Offline Arsssele

« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2019, 07:34:55 PM »
I have only a positive opinion about the Forex Optimum broker. They have much more pluses than small minuses that  are not noticed against the background of the advantages. They are reliable in terms of saving money and its growth. You are free not to trade at all, but simply buy stocks or cryptocurrencies and just wait for them to grow and get your dividends. There're no Personal conditions. Conditions are equal for all users of the broker.

Offline Loperte

« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2019, 06:31:32 PM »
Cryptocurrency choice is good. The minimum deposit is 1 BTC. There are profitable leverages up to 1: 500, which will give your trading operations a larger scale. But you need to work carefully with credit funds . Do not forget that they are owed. spreads are also important things. The level is generally low - from 1.2 points. There are also stop-outs to stop your losses - 20%.

Offline Ggeyda

« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2019, 11:29:33 AM »
There are no problems with depositing and withdrawing money. For 2 years of trading, I deposit money instantly, and withdraw up to 24 hours. Money is withdrawn to most international payment systems. General conditions are quite profitable. The broker pays the commission for depositing and withdrawing money for the trader. This is also nice. As for the assets, the situation is good.

browse forum