collapse

Author Topic: Brokers with fastest execution speed  (Read 6682 times)

Offline faithblaster

Brokers with fastest execution speed
« on: June 09, 2013, 10:19:01 PM »
Just would like to know if there is any broker that offers execution as fast as it is on demo. Is there any lightspeed execution broker with good leverage and low spreads?

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
Re: Brokers with fastest execution speed
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 08:01:54 AM »
Just would like to know if there is any broker that offers execution as fast as it is on demo. Is there any lightspeed execution broker with good leverage and low spreads?

Of all the brokers I use, the one that stands out for fast execution is XE Markets.

Offline donalduck

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 08:33:26 AM »

I'm trading with Hotforex and my broker's advantages are fast execution, high leverage 1:1000 and tight spreads at some major pairs.

Offline DiF0r

• www.bestforexrebates.net
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 10:23:35 AM »
I would suggest you to test out ArmadaMarkets.
Best Forex Rebates (Fort Financial Services $4/rtl, HotForex $5/rtl, Armada Markets 5%) -get a piece of the spread payed back to you

Offline cyberryder

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 11:25:23 AM »
XE Markets
..which at the end is nothing else than TradingPoint technical backend, if i'm not wrong
@BeeksFX LD5
Read the broker TOS!
Searching for a broker, offering additional fund security in the TOS. None available today: http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=13785.msg335342#msg335342

Offline forexmostwanted

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 02:28:34 PM »
Nothing faster than FinFx and LCG

Offline Zuttasoxx

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 07:25:16 PM »
If you want execution like on demo accounts you need to look at market makers.. They fill the price at the price you ask.

Offline cyberryder

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 07:29:08 PM »
Nothing faster than FinFx and LCG
what is their speed measured with expat EA pls?
@BeeksFX LD5
Read the broker TOS!
Searching for a broker, offering additional fund security in the TOS. None available today: http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=13785.msg335342#msg335342

Offline geektrader

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 11:26:12 PM »
I am with FinFX too and apart from the huge and unpredictable slippage during news (1 to 15 pips, compared to LMAX / Armada where I get 0.5 pips on average even during news), the execution speed is in the 1500ms range, which again is not impressive, given that LMAX / Armada give around 500ms on average all the time, regardless of market conditions.

Offline cyberryder

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 12:11:32 AM »
I am with FinFX too and apart from the huge and unpredictable slippage during news (1 to 15 pips, compared to LMAX / Armada where I get 0.5 pips on average even during news), the execution speed is in the 1500ms range, which again is not impressive, given that LMAX / Armada give around 500ms on average all the time, regardless of market conditions.
thanks! Well that's also similar to my experience with FinFX, measured last year --> so, not really good!!

I only love those posts "X is the best", without giving any further supporting research numbers (could be too much of work)
@BeeksFX LD5
Read the broker TOS!

Offline goldenmember

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 12:19:23 AM »

Of all the brokers I use, the one that stands out for fast execution is XE Markets.

XE markets is pretty good in my experience - I haven't measured the speed though.  The fastest I have seen is Alpari MT5 demo - never seen speed like it - according to someone I know they say the live is just as fast as the demo.
Interested in investing with me? My website is at bestpammaccounts.com

Offline cyberryder

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 12:30:06 AM »
those brokers are the fastest ones. They are the best http://www.100forexbrokers.com/mt4forexbrokers
@BeeksFX LD5
Read the broker TOS!

Offline NetBurl

Offline donalduck

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 09:06:04 AM »
those brokers are the fastest ones. They are the best http://www.100forexbrokers.com/mt4forexbrokers

Thanks for your site, it's good reviews site.

Offline primi

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 09:25:25 AM »
The fastest I have seen is Alpari MT5 demo - never seen speed like it - according to someone I know they say the live is just as fast as the demo.
Yes, even live is extremely fast. Compared to MT4 it just happens 'instantly'.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Yesterday at 11:08:23 PM]

Re: Forex Trend Detector by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 05:58:29 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 04:24:52 PM]

Re: Forex Trend Detector by nick3232
[Yesterday at 03:55:17 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by Walter_HT
[Yesterday at 03:07:06 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 02:53:27 PM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Pegasus FX
[Yesterday at 02:04:13 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by primi
[Yesterday at 01:56:59 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 01:43:58 PM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 01:30:59 PM]