collapse

Author Topic: Brokers with fastest execution speed  (Read 6661 times)

Offline hyperscalper

Re: Brokers with fastest execution speed
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 06:14:15 PM »

First of all, speed is not that important unless pricing is great, and you don't get execution problems or requotes all the time, so keep that in mind when evaluating executions.

Having said that, I use Dukascopy using their JForex API, and I get round trip order fill  confirmations well inside 120 msecs with orders directly on their ECN, and I have a round-trip "ping time" of about 80 msecs.  Very solid, reliable, fast, and most of all lots of price improvement with very tight spreads in EUR/USD and others.

I use a very high performance Java runtime to achieve this, and a decent ordinary broadband network from North Carolina, USA over to Geneva, I think that's where the servers are...

HyperScalper

Offline forexmostwanted

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 10:52:58 PM »
Nothing faster than FinFx and LCG
what is their speed measured with expat EA pls?

Hi,

This EA basically calculates YOUR ping to their server during executions, that means you will get different results on these from different PCs.

I was referring to execution as it is - with no ''last look'' and other things that makes delay on execution.

As a person mentioned above in this thread - I agree that Dukascopy is good, but with its API. FinFX and LCG Currenex also have API and they are as fast as Dukascopy... Mostly you will get same execution speed at all ECN Brokers if they are not doing any BS. This is my own experience with 2 of them mentioned above.

Offline cyberryder

• VIP
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 10:55:28 PM »
why don't we just bring together some broker sales reps in this thread, if they aren't already there?
@BeeksFX LD5
Read the broker TOS!
Searching for a broker, offering additional fund security in the TOS. None available today: http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=13785.msg335342#msg335342

Offline JohnyIve

• Carpe Diem.
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 04:26:06 AM »
If you mean instand execution without slippage I can advice an Amarkets)

Offline Trunk

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2018, 06:54:54 PM »
Just would like to know if there is any broker that offers execution as fast as it is on demo. Is there any lightspeed execution broker with good leverage and low spreads?

Spread in fact is the risk that market maker takes making a market for you. When risk of betting against you is rising (your odds for winning rise) its natural for MM to widen spreads. So basically it doesn't depend on a broker it is merely market conditions that determine the spread.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2018, 12:33:12 PM »
Hello #faithblaster finding a broker with the same execution speed on Live and Demo is quite difficult. The reason is that the Demo is designed for test purposes and the orders are not routed to the real exchange/ bank {like the Live ones} so the execution could not be exactly the same. You could check some VPS close to the server of the broker.

Offline Trunk

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2018, 10:35:30 AM »
Do you know brokers which offer instant execution or at least raw spreads at 0 pips?

Offline idave

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2018, 10:36:22 AM »
This new broker company called Exclusive Capital has an average 50/ms execution time. I have been trading with them for a couple of months now and it is surely fast.

Offline Trunk

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2018, 03:43:19 PM »
50 ms is too long, my average execution with Hotforex is 10 ms (though I use VPS for automated trading)

browse forum

* Recent Posts