collapse

Author Topic: Financial stability before trading?  (Read 10137 times)

Offline Paul.Trafford

Re: Financial stability before trading?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 06:56:21 AM »
Generally, in my opinion, I don't think that one should rely on Forex trading to fix their financial problems. Especially if one is a newbie. They likely won't start actually profiting anytime soon and they might go even more into debt.

Absolutely agree with you ! relying on Forex trading to fix financial problems, is a pure gamble - like plain Poker (Yes there is a strategy, but there is always a chance you can lose , same as trading)

Offline Stephan09

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 11:19:46 AM »
Generally, in my opinion, I don't think that one should rely on Forex trading to fix their financial problems. Especially if one is a newbie. They likely won't start actually profiting anytime soon and they might go even more into debt.
But that is why most of the newbies come to forex trading: to fix the financial problems.

Offline 2cuteEssence

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2019, 06:59:53 PM »
Damn, for sure you shouldn't do that on your last money anyway and I do hope it will be only better with the start of it later. How we can continue there for everything. I do not realise how people can "bet" their last $1000 like you said there.

browse forum