collapse

Author Topic: what is the most stable currancy pair?  (Read 11359 times)

Offline Adam Milne

Re: what is the most stable currancy pair?
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2017, 08:13:49 PM »
Due to comfortable trading spreads from my first day of trading I have been using EUR/USD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place.  if we want o to increase our trading performance very rapidly we the traders have to trade all major currency pair in our trading account to see the performance how it works. 

Offline Corey Anderson

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 06:20:52 PM »
For leading a healthy trading life with certainly, first of all we must pick pairs that are highly demanding and high traded and strong against other currencies, the majority of the times in performance in order to make money from it like EUR/USD. We do not have to worry about this pair as we can expect to profit from it in the long term and EUR is mostly stronger than the US the majority of the time.  we also like the EURGPB against the yen pair.

Offline Mitchell Marsh

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2017, 10:29:18 PM »
In order to me, there are no best pair to trade , there is trader or trader kind of problem , my pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/ACD

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2017, 12:18:48 PM »
In order to me, there are no best pair to trade , there is trader or trader kind of problem , my pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/ACD

There are no universal best pairs, but different pairs are most suited for different individuals. It's a very subjective preference.

Offline Mitchell Marsh

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2017, 08:39:36 PM »
The best pairs to trade are the ones that you catch at the exact same point when they start moving in a single directions. These involve JPY, AUD and NZD pairs  and also the CAD, like EURCAD last 3 days.

Offline Aaronpp

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2019, 05:23:04 PM »
The strong currency pair is always the most stable and the one that most people prefer to trade with because their changes are a little more predictable, because that is the most used worldwide. On the other hand the pairs of weak or exotic currencies are my favorite because their changes are constant because they can be influenced by any social sphere occurred either to the country belonging, Allied or enemy but at the same time not everyone can trade perfectly with these currencies since their studies have to be very extensive to use them and the risks are much greater compared to working with another currency pair.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2019, 02:49:10 PM »
The most stable currency pairs tend to be the most popular ones, but all currencies have their moments of (sometimes severe) volatility.

browse forum

* Recent Posts