collapse

Author Topic: Remora EA  (Read 54666 times)

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
Remora EA
« on: November 16, 2013, 07:50:50 PM »
The owner of Remora EA is available to answer questions and comments. This EA has been created by one of our forum members, krisz.

http://www.remora-ea.com/

This EA is not yet released at the time of writing this post.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline krisz

Re: Remora EA
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 08:02:54 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for the introduction Donna!

I'm not new here and learned a lot in this forum, I have developed a lot and found a good strategy, that's why I decided to sell.
If you have any question, I will answer them here.

Thanks,
Krisz
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 08:13:17 PM by krisz »

Offline aagarcia

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 08:26:50 PM »
Hi,

I'm not new here and learned a lot in this forum, I have developed a lot and found a good strategy, that's why I decided to sell.

Thanks,
Krisz
Thanks Krisz and congratulations.  Is there a myfxbook in the works?

Edit***  Sorry, I see that yes you are in fact doing that.  Thanks!

Can you tell us the max DD?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 08:31:43 PM by aagarcia »

Offline krisz

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 08:37:58 PM »
Hi,

Thanks,
Krisz
Thanks Krisz and congratulations.  Is there a myfxbook in the works?

Edit***  Sorry, I see that yes you are in fact doing that.  Thanks!

Can you tell us the max DD?
Thank you!
Max DD: 23,57% (it's on the Backtest link)

Offline ultracat

• All business.
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 08:50:06 PM »
Looks interesting, I'll follow the live myfxbook.  Always good to see one of our own become an honest vendor.   8)

Offline forexfish

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 07:09:26 AM »
Hi,

Thanks,
Krisz

Thanks for your comments.

It is great if it is a good strategy and working.

I will watch your myfxbook account when you set up and revisit in February 2014 time how it is going.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 07:49:09 AM »
The vendor's website is down at the moment.

Offline forexfish

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 07:53:30 AM »

I am able to open this http://www.remora-ea.com/  in Google Chrome, you can try again and may be press F5 to see if anything comes up.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 08:11:19 AM »

I am able to open this http://www.remora-ea.com/  in Google Chrome, you can try again and may be press F5 to see if anything comes up.

I run Chrome as well but it's still down for me. Google offers me a cached copy from November 8th which is text only and says "our site is being updated".

Offline forexfish

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2013, 08:15:38 AM »

I run Chrome as well but it's still down for me. Google offers me a cached copy from November 8th which is text only and says "our site is being updated".

@999cjb  - Ok not sure  what could be the reason.

It is written on home page

"Our site is being updated.

Remora EA is an automated forex trading software. It trades on the forex market without any manual intervention.

Remora EA will be available on JForex and MT4 platform. Release date estimation: End of 2013".

Offline timetotrade

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2013, 08:46:40 AM »
At least this EA is not another breakout/volatility one, thank god for that. Was getting sick and tired of those strategies, they are flooding the market, probably another reason why they are not doing so well now. Anyhow I notice the Remora live account is only small, it has just 2 grand deposit. I have said this many times before, anyone selling an EA really needs to show more confidence in their strategy, by having at least 10 grand. I am not saying that this is going to be a bad EA, but it would just be good to finally see a vendor with a large live account that they are willing to risk. Since you are always going to get enough people to purchase at the start, while things look good. Small account balance will easily be made up with initial and ongoing sales. That is until the WCS happens at some point.

Offline krisz

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 10:11:58 AM »
Hi,
Do you still have this problem?

Offline viltsu

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 10:21:15 AM »
Website is working fine in Finland.

Offline viltsu

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2013, 10:21:45 AM »
What the EA price is going to be?

Offline krisz

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2013, 10:41:35 AM »
At least this EA is not another breakout/volatility one, thank god for that. Was getting sick and tired of those strategies, they are flooding the market, probably another reason why they are not doing so well now. Anyhow I notice the Remora live account is only small, it has just 2 grand deposit. I have said this many times before, anyone selling an EA really needs to show more confidence in their strategy, by having at least 10 grand. I am not saying that this is going to be a bad EA, but it would just be good to finally see a vendor with a large live account that they are willing to risk. Since you are always going to get enough people to purchase at the start, while things look good. Small account balance will easily be made up with initial and ongoing sales. That is until the WCS happens at some point.
Hi timetotrade,
I think 2000 USD is not so small. Beside that, I will open an MT4 account with 1000 USD where the MT4 version of this EA is going to be running. I'm sure, I won't increase the amount in MT4 version, because I trust more in Dukascopy. JForex and MT4 versions logic are the same, the only difference is going to be everybody the broker. I'm with Dukascopy.
Also for me 2000 USD is not small. I live in Hungary, the average yearly salary is 2,724,000 HUF, that means 13,162 AUD. In Australia the average yearly salary is 72,000 AUD. The difference is more than 5 times. So if we look at the rate, I'm with your numbers :) Of course I know why the salaries are higher, because it is really dangerous http://www.cracked.com/funny-163-australia/ :)
Definitely if I will get enough money from the sales, I will increase the Dukascopy's account. I'm not saying it will be 10000 USD, depends on the sales of course. And maybe some will say 10000 USD is small, if the vendor trust his product, should it run with 100,000 USD, and so on...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 10:50:24 AM by krisz »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: US NFP and Canadian Employment change by Umar
[Today at 06:16:38 PM]

Re: Forex Optimum Representative by Hilapur
[Today at 03:14:15 PM]

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by SJWkiller
[Yesterday at 05:24:40 PM]

Re: Pegasus FX by nwboater
[Yesterday at 01:52:31 PM]

Re: Your favourite car? by 2cuteEssence