collapse

Author Topic: Point Zero Trading  (Read 51892 times)

Offline yonkuro

Point Zero Trading
« on: December 07, 2013, 10:33:16 PM »
Hello,

have anybody here ever tried their product, they reach the MQL Top-10 List with a fourth position
http://articles.mql4.com/1124

they also got 5 stars on FPA  http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.pointzero-trading.com

here's their website :
http://www.pointzero-trading.com/
and their facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/PointZeroTrading

Offline mozola

Point Zero Trading
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 11:40:15 PM »
If there's a product on the market, which is reliable, top-quality programmed and very-very useful, that's Point-Zero... I have so many stuff from Arturo, he is excellent with his customers and his products. Just take a look to Fprexpeacearmy / point zero tradong, have you ever seen only 5 stars reviews? My all time favorites are: Pz Swing Teading, Pz Wolfe Waves, Pz support - resistance, Pz candlesticks, Pz trend.... As he elains in the descriptions, no repaint, no bullshit... Amazing stuff, amazing seller!
Oh yes, no lagging indis, no messy lines on chart with a lot "you'll be a millionaire tomorrow" promises, only full price action, .... I hate million colored charts with flowers, thousands of indicators on the screen... Those are just useless in my opinion.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 11:51:50 PM by mozola »

Offline yonkuro

Re: Point Zero Trading
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 11:53:30 PM »
Hi Mozola

do you use those indicators to trade, how is the result?

Offline mozola

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 01:03:16 AM »
I'm fairly a newbie with my 1 year experience, i'm still learning with those, if i put everything in a big hat, i would say 70-75% average winning.... I'm pretty sure, a more experienced trader easily can get more out of them, the Pz Wolfe Waves (Elliott Waves) has the highest winning, it's more than 85% reliable, even on the M15 charts!!! And i'm also a conservative trader-type, so the losing / winning ratio could be different at different traders.

Offline mozola

Point Zero Trading
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 01:43:24 AM »
But within 1 year, i spent tons of money for different systems, indis, methods, whatever... I have no faith in million maker systems and ultra-smart EAs anymore.... Whatever you can learn, it's yours and that's what helps you thru the everydays... And if you can find something useful (like Point Zero, what is ultra rare), you can make your trading easier. I want to become a daytrader and make constant money out of the market, i won't chase any pink dreams about 100s of millions and private jets. (It's probably ended with the bust of the arbitrage cheaters, just saw a case at FPA, within one day the guy made $170.000 out of $300.... Yes, there is a statement, he says, it was not arbitrage, the broker thinks different and they locked up the guys account)
To make decent living out of Forex can be the first high step, it could be a nice goal, not a final stage though.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 01:45:11 AM by mozola »

Offline fxman

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 10:31:01 AM »
If there's a product on the market, which is reliable, top-quality programmed and very-very useful, that's Point-Zero... I have so many stuff from Arturo, he is excellent with his customers and his products. Just take a look to Fprexpeacearmy / point zero tradong, have you ever seen only 5 stars reviews? My all time favorites are: Pz Swing Teading, Pz Wolfe Waves, Pz support - resistance, Pz candlesticks, Pz trend.... As he elains in the descriptions, no repaint, no bullshit... Amazing stuff, amazing seller!
Oh yes, no lagging indis, no messy lines on chart with a lot "you'll be a millionaire tomorrow" promises, only full price action, .... I hate million colored charts with flowers, thousands of indicators on the screen... Those are just useless in my opinion.....

It is interesting and unbelievable to hear that PZ has a elliott wave indicator that can make 85% profit. Can you share any myfxbook link of that result so that we can trust? As per I know to be a master in elliott analysis is very difficult for wave counter .

Offline mozola

Point Zero Trading
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 03:14:22 PM »
Hello Fxman,

Like i said, i'm still practicing and i have no myfxbook yet. What i meant with 85% was the SUCCESSFUL  ratio. I'm still working on the money management, Target/stoploss ratio. I know, Elliott Wave is a hard gamer, i tried MotiveWave platform /system earlier - it works with EW, but you have to be a math genius to figure it out.
Just watch the video on PZ site about Wolfe Waves, he made this EW theory easier and you go for the 5th leg with a trendline breakout - so you trade for the highest probability leg, the 5th wave. It is amazing on M15, too.
His product(s) take out a lot of guessing, so you can rely to the indicators, specially when you pair up with PZ Oscillator. No, I'm not his salesman, i simply use his products and i highly recommend those to anyone, because his products are high-end quality.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 03:31:31 PM by mozola »

Offline swordfish

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 03:08:55 AM »
Hello Fxman,

Like i said, i'm still practicing and i have no myfxbook yet. What i meant with 85% was the SUCCESSFUL  ratio. I'm still working on the money management, Target/stoploss ratio. I know, Elliott Wave is a hard gamer, i tried MotiveWave platform /system earlier - it works with EW, but you have to be a math genius to figure it out.
Just watch the video on PZ site about Wolfe Waves, he made this EW theory easier and you go for the 5th leg with a trendline breakout - so you trade for the highest probability leg, the 5th wave. It is amazing on M15, too.
His product(s) take out a lot of guessing, so you can rely to the indicators, specially when you pair up with PZ Oscillator. No, I'm not his salesman, i simply use his products and i highly recommend those to anyone, because his products are high-end quality.

If you have a good setup, please post a chart.
Thanks

Offline tradeforce

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 08:33:25 PM »
Hello Fxman,

Hi there,

so far i dont see any strategy on exit on the website...how do u exit with his program and what does the oscillator do?

Offline Kaiser Soze

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 01:55:24 PM »
I'm fairly a newbie with my 1 year experience, i'm still learning with those, if i put everything in a big hat, i would say 70-75% average winning.... I'm pretty sure, a more experienced trader easily can get more out of them, the Pz Wolfe Waves (Elliott Waves) has the highest winning, it's more than 85% reliable, even on the M15 charts!!! And i'm also a conservative trader-type, so the losing / winning ratio could be different at different traders.

Can you tell us what makes THIS particular wolfe wave indicator different from the other ones on the web that are also for FREE/

Offline Humble

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 02:31:22 PM »
I have purchased the Wolfe Wave indicator from the supplier and although I do not use it extensively, the quality of the indicator is very good.  It feels much cleaner than the free ones available and the quality of the coding seems very professional.  Add to that he is constantly updating any codes which he thinks will improve the indicator (last update to wolfe wave was last week).

If people are asking for a myfxbook for these indicators they are seriously misguided.  These are INDICATORS and NOT EA's that takes and manages trades for you.  It is up to the user to pull the trigger.  You have to use other analysis to confirm the signals the indicators give, Arturo himself says this.   Any myfxbook would be pointless when trying to assess an indicator as it's ultimately the user that has to enter and exit a trade.  Many of his indicators are tools and not complete systems and he makes no claims that they are.

There are many free indicators on his page so try them and see the quality for yourself.  It will give you a good idea of what to expect.

There is also a money back offer on any indicator you buy so you have nothing to loose.  I have never asked for a refund so cannot say whether there are any issues when requesting them.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:38:59 PM by Humble »

Offline Humble

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 02:36:33 PM »
fxman:

As far as I know, PZ does not have an Eliot Wave indicator.  It has a Wolfe Wave indicator which is completely different and is no way intended to be an Elliot wave indicator.

Please check the website yourself to make sure.

Also please read my comments above myfxbook pages and indicators.

It is interesting and unbelievable to hear that PZ has a elliott wave indicator that can make 85% profit. Can you share any myfxbook link of that result so that we can trust? As per I know to be a master in elliott analysis is very difficult for wave counter .
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:40:33 PM by Humble »

Offline LFN

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 05:09:29 PM »
Is the TrendFollowingSuite a product which shows exact where to open an order and close the order? Also with money management? In that case it is a complete system and not only an indicator.
But you still have to click the buy and sell buttons and exit the order manually.

Anyone is using TrendFollowingSuite?

Offline Humble

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 05:44:21 PM »
No, the indicator does not show you arrows where to enter and exit a trade.

If you go to the indicator web page, there is a section titled, 'How to trade - The different trading setups are as easy as it gets'. 

There is also a video that shows the indicator in action.  Have a look, there are no arrows telling you where to buy and sell.

As the vendor also suggests trading of a Weekly, Daily or H4 chart, chances are you will have to find better confirmations of entries/exits on lower timeframes (if this is your trading style).

Below are some of the extracts direct from the PZTrendFollowingSuite site:

+ It isn't an automated trading system
+ It doesn't replace the trader

What is the PZ Manager EA for?
The PZ Manager is an Expert Advisor which can manage your trades applying several configurable exit strategies. It can partially close your orders, move the stop-loss to break-even and trail the stop-loss using your desired method and parameters.

How can the PZ Manager trail the stop-loss?
The PZ Manager EA can trail the stoploss using three different methods: 1) The highest/lowest of the desired amount of past bars, 2) An ATR based stop-loss with the desired multiplier and 3) A fixed stop-loss in pips.

As you can see, the Exit strategies and the trailing stop-loss are all to be decided by the trader after testing on each security they wish to apply this indicator on.

Please click on the 'Frequently asked questions' and you will see after reading that it is not an indicator which you simply buy and then install after which it will start to produce signals.  You have to test and decide for yourself which methods to use.  Each method will depend on the market being analysed and there will not be a method that suits every security.

Is the TrendFollowingSuite a product which shows exact where to open an order and close the order? Also with money management? In that case it is a complete system and not only an indicator.
But you still have to click the buy and sell buttons and exit the order manually.

Anyone is using TrendFollowingSuite?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:56:20 PM by Humble »

Offline tradeforce

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 06:02:44 PM »
I have purchased the Wolfe Wave indicator from the supplier and although I do not use it extensively, the quality of the indicator is very good.  It feels much cleaner than the free ones available and the quality of the coding seems very professional.  Add to that he is constantly updating any codes which he thinks will improve the indicator (last update to wolfe wave was last week).

If people are asking for a myfxbook for these indicators they are seriously misguided.  These are INDICATORS and NOT EA's that takes and manages trades for you.  It is up to the user to pull the trigger.  You have to use other analysis to confirm the signals the indicators give, Arturo himself says this.   Any myfxbook would be pointless when trying to assess an indicator as it's ultimately the user that has to enter and exit a trade.  Many of his indicators are tools and not complete systems and he makes no claims that they are.

There are many free indicators on his page so try them and see the quality for yourself.  It will give you a good idea of what to expect.

There is also a money back offer on any indicator you buy so you have nothing to loose.  I have never asked for a refund so cannot say whether there are any issues when requesting them.

Hi, I do understand its not an ea, robot or anything of that sort, it's basically manual entry and exit...what I would like to know if you can share the exit strategy for this?

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Yesterday at 11:08:23 PM]

Re: Forex Trend Detector by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 05:58:29 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 04:24:52 PM]

Re: Forex Trend Detector by nick3232
[Yesterday at 03:55:17 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by Walter_HT
[Yesterday at 03:07:06 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 02:53:27 PM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Pegasus FX
[Yesterday at 02:04:13 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by primi
[Yesterday at 01:56:59 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 01:43:58 PM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 01:30:59 PM]