collapse

Author Topic: What are the benefits of Forex forum?  (Read 31096 times)

Offline Eliza Abrams

Re: What are the benefits of Forex forum?
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2020, 02:51:17 PM »
I think one downside of forums, for newbies at least, is that there are many different (and not always competent) opinions, and newbies don't know how to differentiate those.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2020, 09:42:47 PM »
Forum is placed in which many traders share their opinion, experience, and goal to develop business, to get motivation, the forum is a good place because traders around the world exist in the forum and as trader not feeling alone in this industry, although in daily trading might work alone at home.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2020, 06:23:05 PM »
I think one downside of forums, for newbies at least, is that there are many different (and not always competent) opinions, and newbies don't know how to differentiate those.

It comes with experience they have to realise that they have to make mistakes to make learning progress faster. Errors helps us to navigate in the sea of endless information.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #153 on: May 25, 2020, 11:58:13 PM »
The loss I think as part in trading, sometimes inevitable, although how hard to avoid loses but the market is dynamic and many retail traders losing trades because a mistake in entry point and exit point, with this mistake if evaluation actually will giving us a more valuable lesson if we should discipline with all rules trading

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2020, 05:45:12 AM »
As there is no universal education for trading and learning process is mostly trials and errors it's important to share information about your experiments to help others saving time not repeating others' mistakes and accelerate backtesting of strategies.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2020, 10:14:27 PM »
In the forum there are crowd trader from the entire world, especially in an active forum where many members always remain active daily, it will giving valuable experience we can take from the fellow trader as additional insight, in the forum we also can read reviews about the broker from many traders

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2020, 06:59:12 AM »
The loss I think as part in trading, sometimes inevitable, although how hard to avoid loses but the market is dynamic and many retail traders losing trades because a mistake in entry point and exit point, with this mistake if evaluation actually will giving us a more valuable lesson if we should discipline with all rules trading

Agree I think we don't need to try hard to avoid loss in every trade (like holding losing positions to the very end) but instead to make balanced approach to losses and wins trying to maximise winning ratio or average win per trade.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #157 on: June 17, 2020, 11:41:03 PM »
At least we try to make a balance profit and loss, detect profit also become big issue in trading, besides entry point itself and stop-loss target, indeed we can use the risk-reward ratio to manage profit loss, and this might different trader has a different setup, I see certain trader use larger stop-loss than the target, they have reason to giving space for price movement and wish to reach the target

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 08:30:48 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 11:52:09 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 01:42:50 PM]

Re: How can any broker steal your money, even regulated ones by fxopen78
[June 30, 2020, 11:53:38 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[June 30, 2020, 03:11:53 PM]

Re: forex cyborg by ForexCyborg
[June 30, 2020, 02:00:55 PM]

Re: AAFX Trading reviews. Investments as an additional income source? by 2cuteEssence
[June 30, 2020, 11:22:56 AM]

Re: Your biggest nightmare in trading by fxopen78
[June 30, 2020, 12:40:13 AM]

Re: LUCKY? by Nuadaris
[June 29, 2020, 06:26:02 PM]

Re: How to choose a broker? by Nuadaris
[June 29, 2020, 05:18:45 PM]