collapse

Author Topic: 3TG brokers  (Read 3420 times)

Offline nu t ka ze

3TG brokers
« on: March 14, 2014, 03:56:22 PM »
Have anyone trade with 3TG brokers? How is the security of funds? Do anyone withdraw successfully?

Offline fulltimetrader

Re: 3TG brokers
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 04:16:58 PM »
from their email from today:

"Dear Valued Client,

the recent negative performance of several of 3TG Brokers' major money manager partners trading systems affected the company in a largely negative way. After careful deliberation the management of 3TG Brokers decided to cease all operations as under the current conditions the company can not continue its operation in an economical way. Along with the termination of the trading service, the company has decided to transfer all client funds to a custodian account from which all clients can receive their funds in a safe and transparent way currently held with the company. The repayment process involves several hundred transactions, therefore we would like to ask your patience.

While the repayment process is in effect unfortunately 3TG Brokers support can not process any other inquiries.
(.....)"

Offline lonewolf

• Keep at it!
Re: 3TG brokers
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 11:19:44 AM »
Quote from: AB Said Khan link=msg=356986 date=1470737714

Quote from: nu?t?ka?ze link=msg=304264 date=1394812582

Have anyone trade with 3TG brokers? How is the security of funds? Do anyone withdraw successfully?

I have not tried your company at all. From my first day of trading I have been using Trade12 broker due to a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits. And they dont restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Go to the Trade12 thread AB Said Khan, this is where you can sing all the praise in the world for Trade12.  68th post in the wrong spot.

browse forum

* Recent Posts