collapse

Author Topic: Best Scalper  (Read 349950 times)

Offline phoebus

Re: Best Scalper
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2014, 09:19:52 AM »
Guys, I asked the Wallstreet EA support about this "Best Scalper" and they answered that this is a bad joke and they will take legal actions against these people, because they steal the whole their design. I would not purchase a chewing gum from a joke-site like this.

Offline Nadir

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2014, 09:26:35 AM »
Yes this is already stated on page 1, I wonder why people keep buying, too.

Gesendet von meinem Kindle Fire HD 2nd mit Tapatalk

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2014, 09:33:26 AM »
What has the website design got to do with the ea? They might have taken liberties with the WSFR website but the ea is completely different to Wally. Best Scalper places pending orders within a 2 hour trading window and has proved an effective and profitable strategy in the time I have been trading it after purchase.

Give them crap for allegedly copying Wally website but credit where its due for what looks to be a solid ea.

Offline phoebus

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2014, 09:44:15 AM »
What has the website design got to do with the ea? They might have taken liberties with the WSFR website but the ea is completely different to Wally. Best Scalper places pending orders within a 2 hour trading window and has proved an effective and profitable strategy in the time I have been trading it after purchase.

Give them crap for allegedly copying Wally website but credit where its due for what looks to be a solid ea.

If someone can steal once it can steal twice too. I can bet that the system is stolen too. I would never give my money to support a thief.

TradeNow

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2014, 09:45:41 AM »
You are right Jon,

very good results on my live account also since start. Right now its my best scalping ea.
Bad that Scalpino is so silent the last days. Hope it will trade next week.
Today i shut off my scalpers due FOMC and tomorrow G20.

best regards
Mark
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:53:11 AM by TradeNow »

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 10:03:38 AM »

If someone can steal once it can steal twice too. I can bet that the system is stolen too. I would never give my money to support a thief.

Yes but what is it a copy of? Someone post proof of it being a copy and I will request a refund from the payment processor.
I have to laugh..........I caught a vendor selling a copy of FMNS on another thread AND posted pretty incriminating proof......quiet as in that thread. Best Scalper copies a website design and they get heaps of grief. I do not condone copying of websites but feel it is a lesser 'crime' than reselling a free ea!

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2014, 10:11:13 AM »
You are right Jon,

very good results on my live account also since start. Right now its my best scalping ea.
Bad that Scalpino is so silent the last days. Hope it will trade next week.
Today i shut off my scalpers due FOMC and tomorrow G20.

best regards
Mark

Hey Mark  ;)  Yeah, it looks a pretty solid ea. Good results on EU and GU within that 2 hour trading window. Scalpino seems to take trades on new highs of retraces from what I can see, market needs to be just right for it to trade. Having said that, good results on GU, UCad, UChf provides additional trading opportunities. Will fire it up on all popular Asian scalping pairs on a demo and see how it goes  :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 10:17:39 AM by jonpearce »

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2014, 11:30:38 AM »
It bugs me that this vendor Im SURE just copied this from a free EA and threw up a wordpress template and a backtest and voila -
hope someone can tell us which free EA it was cuz just like u just said, Im not about to just give free money to thieving scumbags.

Having said that, curious to see how this performs live over some more time.
a pre-asia scalper that actually stays in profit and keeps it even with ninja news and spread widening and rollover nightmares is kinda a "white whale" to me - theres nothing else going on that time of day and it would be cool to put capital to work. Never been able to do it though, all the pre-asians so far have been mirages, a single huge SL wipeout erases 3 months of gains, so its a waste of time (or has been for me)
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2014, 12:08:01 PM »
It bugs me that this vendor Im SURE just copied this from a free EA and threw up a wordpress template and a backtest and voila -
hope someone can tell us which free EA it was cuz just like u just said, Im not about to just give free money to thieving scumbags.

Having said that, curious to see how this performs live over some more time.
a pre-asia scalper that actually stays in profit and keeps it even with ninja news and spread widening and rollover nightmares is kinda a "white whale" to me - theres nothing else going on that time of day and it would be cool to put capital to work. Never been able to do it though, all the pre-asians so far have been mirages, a single huge SL wipeout erases 3 months of gains, so its a waste of time (or has been for me)

I have seen a similar system but can't recall the ea. One of Rita Laskers was similar, Forex Fish from memory? Would also be interested in hearing from anyone that recognizes it. Having said that....working a treat for me too date :)

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2014, 12:15:06 PM »
I will watch it too and see how it goes, the truth is that it has been running 2 months. It was 3 months before momods got whacked with ninja news that wiped out all its gains, all the other pre-asians are the same or have been for me, from megadroid to shocker, the list is endless, they can go on making 3 pips a day for 3 or 4 or 6 months and then BAM bye bye to all profits - only one that wins is the broker. Please tell me why you think this one will be any different. I have hopes too, but lets be realistic.
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2014, 12:37:03 PM »
I will watch it too and see how it goes, the truth is that it has been running 2 months. It was 3 months before momods got whacked with ninja news that wiped out all its gains, all the other pre-asians are the same or have been for me, from megadroid to shocker, the list is endless, they can go on making 3 pips a day for 3 or 4 or 6 months and then BAM bye bye to all profits - only one that wins is the broker. Please tell me why you think this one will be any different. I have hopes too, but lets be realistic.

Where there is life there is hope  :D  You are right though, the ones you mentioned I tried also until they took a hit. I am hoping the strictest news filter settings will allow my momods account to continue on its merry way past 100% gain. Ninja news is the downfall of the asian scalpers though as you said. We will see how the likes of Best Scalper and Scalpino handle the inevitable ninja news during their respective trading windows when it happens.

Offline phoebus

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2014, 01:10:36 PM »
I just get it from a friend here and performed some test just to prove that this is a junk. It is an Asian session scalper which is a complete looser after 2010. They even did not make an attempt to adapt it for the current market. You are warned people - do not give your money for this junk. And please stop promoting this SCAM, because I am getting very suspicious about some of the members here! 

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 01:28:39 PM »
I just get it from a friend here and performed some test just to prove that this is a junk. It is an Asian session scalper which is a complete looser after 2010. They even did not make an attempt to adapt it for the current market. You are warned people - do not give your money for this junk. And please stop promoting this SCAM, because I am getting very suspicious about some of the members here!

You got a bought copy from a friend to test or an edu copy? Have you done backtests and can you post them please? Who is promoting this ea you think and who are you suspicious about?
We have bought this ea and are comparing performance.

TradeNow

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 01:30:59 PM »

Sorry but i get suspicious if i read that you got a copy from a friend. This is mabye a scam but until there is a real proof stop posting such theorys. I am sure that we will get more infos in the near future from a real customer. And btw its clickbank with 60 days refund so not a big deal to test it out.

Br
Mark

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 01:40:41 PM »

Sorry but i get suspicious if i read that you got a copy from a friend. This is mabye a scam but until there is a real proof stop posting such theorys. I am sure that we will get more infos in the near future from a real customer. And btw its clickbank with 60 days refund so not a big deal to test it out.

Br
Mark

Hear hear  ;)

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: LEGEND by atomico
[Today at 04:18:02 PM]

Re: HotForex by pinoytrader
[Today at 01:01:09 PM]

Re: LEGEND by yshin
[Today at 12:22:37 AM]

Re: LEGEND by atomico
[Today at 12:04:43 AM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 10:46:40 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 10:28:27 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 09:34:40 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by nwboater
[Yesterday at 03:08:15 PM]

Re: Best Quotes by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 03:03:23 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 01:12:25 PM]