collapse

Author Topic: Best Scalper  (Read 321464 times)

Offline compujock

Re: Best Scalper
« Reply #1935 on: November 06, 2018, 03:54:07 PM »
No spread filter at trades closure renders both versions equally useless: trades that hit full TP close in a hefty loss due to spread.
Yes, I agree completely, they need to add closing spread filter to both versions, and  pending orders option to the mt5 version.

They also need to add long trades disable and short trades disable as well so we can avoid the crazy triple swap issue on Wednesdays.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Offline grgr

• Elite
« Reply #1936 on: November 07, 2018, 08:55:35 AM »
This is most active topic while this ea is not making money for months. The discussion about dead horse is very interesting. lol

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #1937 on: November 07, 2018, 09:27:04 AM »
It could become profitable again if the vendor cared to consider his clients feedback.

Offline grgr

• Elite
« Reply #1938 on: November 07, 2018, 10:01:59 AM »
each client wants something else and is basing on his good feeling. The result => curve fitting => losses like any other eas => Forget it.
None of the "modified" ea's were ever profitable again. I am surprised that you are still fooling yourself, You, the one who decided to quit forex, because it's not profitable.

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #1939 on: November 07, 2018, 11:02:16 AM »
What's all this nonsense? My 3 chart account has reached its highest balance  ;D

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/best-scalper-3-charts-/2439558

Offline McBain2109

« Reply #1940 on: November 07, 2018, 11:23:39 AM »
I' m with HFT, in my opinion for accounts with small lot sizes the EA is still profitable.

My 4 chart account also runs great.

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1941 on: November 07, 2018, 11:26:50 AM »
Hot damn..........look at the size of our accounts!  Everyone race out and buy outdated MT4 version  ::)

Offline McBain2109

« Reply #1942 on: November 07, 2018, 11:40:21 AM »
I didn't want to defend the vendor, the trick with the new MT5 version to earn extra money and forget the old customers with their "lifetime" MT4 licenses sucks!

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1943 on: November 07, 2018, 11:49:29 AM »
I didn't want to defend the vendor, the trick with the new MT5 version to earn extra money and forget the old customers with their "lifetime" MT4 licenses sucks!

No explanation needed........I was only stirring the pot ;)

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #1944 on: November 07, 2018, 04:14:11 PM »
This is most active topic while this ea is not making money for months. The discussion about dead horse is very interesting. lol

Theres indeed not much one can do after a broker starts counter-trading a specific strategy by withdrawing liquidity during its trading hours, like what happened with Best Scalper at IC Markets in May. Theres just no way for win-win situations in retail Forex, whereas a trader can only win when the broker loses and the other way around. As the broker is always in control, theres no real way for a trader to beat it.

A spread filter at exit would perhaps lead to fewer losses but perhaps not. The vendor does not believe in his product to the point hes unwilling to even give it a try. Instead, hes keen on charging upfront for no real value to his clients.

Offline grgr

• Elite
« Reply #1945 on: November 07, 2018, 08:17:46 PM »
What's all this nonsense? My 3 chart account has reached its highest balance  ;D

despite the fact, that i never reached performance similar to yours. Like copying trades. You win 2 i lose 1. Not sure if the account balance matters, but If i had to invest 400$ to gain profits.. i'd rather buy myself something nice.

Theres indeed not much one can do after a broker starts counter-trading a specific strategy by withdrawing liquidity during its trading hours, like what happened with Best Scalper at IC Markets in May. Theres just no way for win-win situations in retail Forex, whereas a trader can only win when the broker loses and the other way around. As the broker is always in control, theres no real way for a trader to beat it.

A spread filter at exit would perhaps lead to fewer losses but perhaps not. The vendor does not believe in his product to the point hes unwilling to even give it a try. Instead, hes keen on charging upfront for no real value to his clients.

i already mentioned similar ea with spread filter. Just give up best scalper, unless this is your very last belief.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:20:26 PM by grgr »

Offline bestscalper

« Reply #1946 on: November 08, 2018, 08:51:55 AM »

would you like to share your setting to fans ?

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1947 on: November 08, 2018, 11:33:02 AM »

Hell yeah!  Default 4 chart settings apart from Risk 20, no 2nd GU chart (long term loser) and manual EST offset due to the EA's dodgy AutoTime function. Go crazy!  :D

P.S. All run on high end Beeks co-located dedicated server with 0.5 m/s latency to IC Markets servers  ;)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 11:45:45 AM by HFT Group »

Offline compujock

« Reply #1948 on: November 08, 2018, 03:09:26 PM »

Hell yeah!  Default 4 chart settings apart from Risk 20, no 2nd GU chart (long term loser) and manual EST offset due to the EA's dodgy AutoTime function. Go crazy!  :D

P.S. All run on high end Beeks co-located dedicated server with 0.5 m/s latency to IC Markets servers  ;)

You say 4 charts, but no 2nd GU chart.  So, what are the 4 charts?  Or are you running 3 charts (2 EU and 1 GU)?

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #1949 on: November 08, 2018, 03:38:41 PM »
Now try increasing your account deposit to a few thousand.  ;D

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: PZ Bollinger Band EA Set File by diyforexskills
[Today at 02:13:01 AM]

I apologise, but, in my opinion, it is obvious. by dashunya_152
[Today at 01:27:57 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by nwboater
[Today at 12:37:46 AM]