collapse

Author Topic: Best Scalper  (Read 321463 times)

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
Re: Best Scalper
« Reply #1950 on: November 08, 2018, 08:46:20 PM »
What's all this nonsense? My 3 chart account has reached its highest balance  ;D

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/best-scalper-3-charts-/2439558

would you like to share your setting to fans ?

Hell yeah!  Default 4 chart settings apart from Risk 20, no 2nd GU chart (long term loser) and manual EST offset due to the EA's dodgy AutoTime function. Go crazy!  :D

P.S. All run on high end Beeks co-located dedicated server with 0.5 m/s latency to IC Markets servers  ;)

You say 4 charts, but no 2nd GU chart.  So, what are the 4 charts?  Or are you running 3 charts (2 EU and 1 GU)?

Yes, it is the same setup as for 4 charts with the changes I mentioned...........2 X EU charts and 1 X GU chart.

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1951 on: November 08, 2018, 08:47:06 PM »
Now try increasing your account deposit to a few thousand.  ;D

No thank you  ::)

Online nwboater

« Reply #1952 on: November 12, 2018, 11:17:13 PM »
My Darwinex accounts got scary with ESMA leverage. With 2 BS trades open Margin Level got to only 134%. And that is with half Risk (10). So I have stopped the MT4 Vs MT5 test at Darwinex.

Also for some reason my MT5 account opened 2 EU Buy's with only one EU chart. They were only one second apart. I have written to BS Support about this.

Cheers,
Rod
EA's (All run on separate accounts):
Wall Street EVO & Cyborg
On Hold: Best Free Scalper,  Best Scalper & WS Trend Detector

Signal: Hans Trend 2 Beta (On hold until new version)

Darwinex: Portfolio of 12 Darwins

Broker: AxiTrader, Darwinex
VPS's: Amazon EC2
Rebates: HFT Group

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1953 on: November 13, 2018, 01:23:39 AM »
My Darwinex accounts got scary with ESMA leverage. With 2 BS trades open Margin Level got to only 134%. And that is with half Risk (10). So I have stopped the MT4 Vs MT5 test at Darwinex.

Also for some reason my MT5 account opened 2 EU Buy's with only one EU chart. They were only one second apart. I have written to BS Support about this.

Cheers,
Rod

Have you considered trying it on an IC Markets MT5 account Rod?

Online nwboater

« Reply #1954 on: November 13, 2018, 02:01:43 AM »

Cheers,
Rod

I wish I could! Being a Canadian resident I was kicked out of IC Markets unfortunately. My main trading is now at Axi but they don't have MT5.

Finding a good broker that will accept Canadians and that is not ESMA regulated is getting more and more difficult. Very frustrating! Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Rod
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 02:03:20 AM by nwboater »
Wall Street EVO & Cyborg

Offline bearnakedbull

• Be afraid, very afraid!
« Reply #1955 on: November 13, 2018, 04:17:43 AM »
I' m with HFT, in my opinion for accounts with small lot sizes the EA is still profitable.

My 4 chart account also runs great.

What is the point of such a small account anyways? By the time you pay for the VPS and the EA you are just wasting your time. I will repeat what I said many post ago that most of us here probably entered Forex because we thought we could make serious money and if we are only going to trade tiny accounts then this becomes mostly and academic exercise.
Regards, bnb

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1956 on: November 13, 2018, 06:35:07 AM »
I' m with HFT, in my opinion for accounts with small lot sizes the EA is still profitable.

My 4 chart account also runs great.

What is the point of such a small account anyways? By the time you pay for the VPS and the EA you are just wasting your time. I will repeat what I said many post ago that most of us here probably entered Forex because we thought we could make serious money and if we are only going to trade tiny accounts then this becomes mostly and academic exercise.

Pocket money/allowance for the kids?

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1957 on: November 13, 2018, 11:21:57 AM »

Cheers,
Rod

I wish I could! Being a Canadian resident I was kicked out of IC Markets unfortunately. My main trading is now at Axi but they don't have MT5.

Finding a good broker that will accept Canadians and that is not ESMA regulated is getting more and more difficult. Very frustrating! Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Rod

That sux. Pepperstone no good either now?

Online nwboater

« Reply #1958 on: November 13, 2018, 02:03:32 PM »

Cheers,
Rod

Thanks,
Rod

That sux. Pepperstone no good either now?

Unfortunately no. :(
Wall Street EVO & Cyborg

Offline ahal

« Reply #1959 on: November 13, 2018, 09:33:30 PM »
what if if I split my total position size in increments of 0.03 lots, across as many charts as needed.

So instead of attaching the EA in 1 chart only with a PS of 1 lot, I attach it in 10 charts, each with PS of 0.1 lot.

Will that solve the slippage issue?

Offline compujock

« Reply #1960 on: November 13, 2018, 10:21:43 PM »
I now have my Darwinex MT4 BS account set up. It had its first trade today which was a small loss. Please see MyFxBook below.

We can now get a comparison of BS MT4 & 5 at the same broker and on the same size accounts. These are small $300 accounts but that should not prevent us from getting a good idea if there are any differences in the way 4 & 5 trade.

Cheers,
Rod

Hi Rod,
   What happened to your BS MT4 & MT5 myfxbook widgets?  It was nice to be able to follow along and compare trades.

Thanks.

Offline grgr

• Elite
« Reply #1961 on: November 13, 2018, 10:25:29 PM »
nobody wants to share losing results.  ;D

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1962 on: November 13, 2018, 11:33:09 PM »
Took a massive hit in todays session.

Offline compujock

« Reply #1963 on: November 14, 2018, 12:20:51 AM »
I now have my Darwinex MT4 BS account set up. It had its first trade today which was a small loss. Please see MyFxBook below.

We can now get a comparison of BS MT4 & 5 at the same broker and on the same size accounts. These are small $300 accounts but that should not prevent us from getting a good idea if there are any differences in the way 4 & 5 trade.

Cheers,
Rod

Hi Rod,
   What happened to your BS MT4 & MT5 myfxbook widgets?  It was nice to be able to follow along and compare trades.

Thanks.

Sorry, I just looked back again through the thread and answered my own question, lol:

Cheers,
Rod

Offline compujock

« Reply #1964 on: November 14, 2018, 12:26:20 AM »
Took a massive hit in todays session.

How massive was it for you?  ForexGermany took about a 10% hit today.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 12:28:12 AM by compujock »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: PZ Bollinger Band EA Set File by diyforexskills
[Today at 02:13:01 AM]

I apologise, but, in my opinion, it is obvious. by dashunya_152
[Today at 01:27:57 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by nwboater
[Today at 12:37:46 AM]

Re: LEGEND by reinerh
[Today at 12:34:00 AM]

Re: LEGEND by yshin