collapse

Author Topic: Best Scalper  (Read 371750 times)

Offline pipsbuster

Re: Best Scalper
« Reply #2100 on: April 01, 2019, 10:38:54 PM »
I thought these plug-ins were illegal and that brokers have stopped using them. I seem to remember reading that on this forum a while ago.

ron
No way to prove they were used - brokers always blame their sudden poor liquidity. That was the official expiration why this bot turned into a steady loser at IC Markets last year after years of winning - which is laughable because the liquidity of the true Forex market has only been increasing.

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #2101 on: April 01, 2019, 10:44:53 PM »
What about using Best Scalper with a FIX API solution?

Offline grobanjosh

• Mostly trade wih EA's.
« Reply #2102 on: April 02, 2019, 06:54:32 AM »
Is there someone who use Scalper for a long time? What can you tell about it? Did you have some problems with it?
Interested in purchasing it but wanna check If it is not scammy one

Offline LitnerGo

« Reply #2103 on: April 02, 2019, 09:02:09 AM »
Is there someone who use Scalper for a long time? What can you tell about it? Did you have some problems with it?

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Bestscalper

In the long run, it is already lossy. This is also evidenced by his non-updated accounts.

Offline donbon2

« Reply #2104 on: April 02, 2019, 09:20:42 AM »
Best Scalper used to be the number one profit generating EA anywhere -- but since May/June last year the market changed - the broker changed - liquidity changed and news changed

I would suggest you do not even bother with it -- the risk/return in this market is horrible.

Do not believe anyone posting they are making money with it - if they do - it is some demo account BS.
Broker - IC Markets   VPS - Amazon EC2 + CNS  

EA:
Powerflow NZDCAD
EA Lab MA Crossover

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates - through CashBackFX
Trade Notification EA - TradeTalk from FX Blue - free
VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 - if you qualify for a Broker Sponsored one get CNS
PZ Support/Resistance Indicator / Day Trading Indicator

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #2105 on: April 02, 2019, 10:57:22 AM »

I mean with something like this we might be able to avoid a lot of the slippage: http://fixapitrading.com

Bit expensive to give it a try, though.

Offline LitnerGo

« Reply #2106 on: April 02, 2019, 11:19:58 AM »

I mean with something like this we might be able to avoid a lot of the slippage: http://fixapitrading.com

The FIX API Trading Platform also has a slippage as MT4. The advantage is that you can set it up. Remodeling EA plus FIX API Trading Platform will cost around $2,000 and you'll still have a slippage.

Offline nick3232

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #2107 on: April 02, 2019, 02:48:56 PM »

for me ,not worth it..

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #2108 on: April 03, 2019, 09:58:26 PM »

Who is on the other side of your trades if you use this?

Offline compujock

« Reply #2109 on: April 08, 2019, 07:40:57 PM »
Best Scalper used to be the number one profit generating EA anywhere -- but since May/June last year the market changed - the broker changed - liquidity changed and news changed

I would suggest you do not even bother with it -- the risk/return in this market is horrible.

Do not believe anyone posting they are making money with it - if they do - it is some demo account BS.
I second this 100%.  I began trading it last June and have not had any success trading it on multiple brokers.  The MT5 version didn't work any better for me either.   

I started a new test in January 2019 on two different brokers using $100 for each account and tiny trade size.  Both accounts are now right around $35.  So, in current markets, it's a very consistent money drainer.

Offline reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #2110 on: April 08, 2019, 10:21:08 PM »

I second this 100%.  I began trading it last June and have not had any success trading it on multiple brokers.  The MT5 version didn't work any better for me either.   

I started a new test in January 2019 on two different brokers using $100 for each account and tiny trade size.  Both accounts are now right around $35.  So, in current markets, it's a very consistent money drainer.

the orderflow has gotten very weird as of feb there abouts. the usual patterns are all but gone, and the daily ranges get smaller and smaller yet. this has been going on for several years now, with no interest anymore = central bank crapp i see no change for a long time.

Offline donbon2

« Reply #2111 on: April 09, 2019, 12:03:10 AM »
this was like a $250 EA so we got really good use out of it -- but its time has passed.

maybe in the future it could come back but certainly not now.
Broker - IC Markets   VPS - Amazon EC2 + CNS  

EA:
Powerflow NZDCAD
EA Lab MA Crossover

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates - through CashBackFX
Trade Notification EA - TradeTalk from FX Blue - free
VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 - if you qualify for a Broker Sponsored one get CNS
PZ Support/Resistance Indicator / Day Trading Indicator

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #2112 on: April 10, 2019, 05:47:32 AM »

the orderflow has gotten very weird as of feb there abouts. the usual patterns are all but gone, and the daily ranges get smaller and smaller yet. this has been going on for several years now, with no interest anymore = central bank crapp i see no change for a long time.

There are no usual patterns on Forex - its an ever-changing market. That is why all EAs end up dying, like this one did.

Offline compujock

« Reply #2113 on: April 15, 2019, 06:28:13 PM »
this was like a $250 EA so we got really good use out of it -- but its time has passed.

Well, some got some good use out of it.  Unfortunately, I bought it right around the time it quit working.   ::)   That's often a problem with these bots.  If you wait a year or two to make sure a bot is profitable and consistent, that's great but it also may have reached the end of a great run.   ???

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2114 on: April 15, 2019, 06:30:34 PM »

Well, some got some good use out of it.  Unfortunately, I bought it right around the time it quit working.   ::)   That's often a problem with these bots.  If you wait a year or two to make sure a bot is profitable and consistent, that's great but it also may have reached the end of a great run.   ???

I think after Easter, it will be resurrected.  ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Pegasus FX by Pegasus FX
[Today at 07:55:47 AM]

Re: Pegasus FX by nwboater
[Today at 01:59:30 AM]

Re: Pegasus FX by Pegasus FX
[Today at 01:31:24 AM]

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by reinerh
[Yesterday at 05:48:27 PM]

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by fxtyrant
[Yesterday at 04:10:22 PM]