collapse

Author Topic: SynergyFX  (Read 15097 times)

Offline rodneyp

Re: SynergyFX
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2015, 01:15:35 AM »
This is probably why so many people are jealous of them and look to shoot them down in this forum whenever they can. They were first to market and deserve to be susessful. I have however noticed the FXpro now has negative balance protection also.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 01:37:42 AM by rodneyp »

Offline Highlander

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2015, 02:06:42 PM »
SWAP rates are still bad  >:(  (compare to IC markets..)

p.s buy nzdcad 0.03 +0.26 IC and +0.02 Synergy!!!!  :(

Offline Kristofer

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2015, 07:09:31 AM »
Having checked a long thread here, did I get it right that there are some problems with  accounts? If so, I would have thought seven times before opening an account here.

Offline Message

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2016, 11:32:27 AM »
I have a Hybrid ECN account at Synergy almost one year and I am very satisfied. Technically it works smoothly. The support reacts quickly. The withdrawal is super fast. I use mainly scalping robots and it works.

Offline Message

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2016, 08:02:58 PM »
Quote from: Proble link=msg=352892 date=1456591111

I don't get how a company, whose "support reacts quickly" can't even answer my questions in time? I don't really think I would invest in SynergyFX...

I don't know your details, why you haven't got reply. Sometimes there are silly, simple problems, as the answer mail lands in spam etc.
Anyway try to put the questions her on forum. In most cases even formum mebres can help you and as far as I saw Synergy support was used to read it and asnwer here sometimes.

Offline dutchie

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2017, 09:19:31 AM »
Received this message form Synergy Support (tw hom it may concerns):

On the 11th of April, Microsoft released the Windows 10 Creators Update, a complete update of the Windows version. In fact, this update is similar to installing a new operating system, because it will change configurations and encryption keys.

The MetaTrader platform binds all data to an operating system and hardware in order to protect user information. This binding means that even if the terminal files are stolen, thieves will not be able to connect to the server using previously saved accounts.

Unfortunately, after the operating system change caused by the installation of the Windows 10 Creators Update, all passwords of trading and manager accounts stored on the computer will become invalid.

We highly recommend that you save your passwords in a safe place, in order to be able to access the platform after carrying out the update.

More information on this update has been published at MetaQuotes Support Center: http://info.synergyfx.com.au/e/83402/en-news-2486/7lf8qz/238479241 
There's a saying, success is doing what everyone else isn't doing, and not doing what everyone else is doing.

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2018, 07:31:10 AM »
Synergy Fx have been aquired by ACY Capital. The Synergy Fx IB deal is no longer valid and has been removed from Broker Deals thread.

browse forum

* Recent Posts