collapse

Author Topic: SavantFX  (Read 52822 times)

Offline AttilaG

Re: SavantFX
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2014, 05:33:28 PM »
   Is this a joke ?  :) :) :)

Offline krisz

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 05:35:55 PM »
Time will tell everything... I think we have to wait only one month and we will have many answers.

Offline savantfx

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 10:52:42 PM »
Krisz- Yes, i guess that is the best way to prove something.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 05:55:14 AM by savantfx »

Offline savantfx

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2014, 06:03:11 AM »
10% per month would = the gift horse of forex.
He said he has no real money to trade with but has the money for a marketing web site, so he can't properly know how to scratch his own crotch.

Just because most cannot do it, doesn't mean that it is impossible. If you do not change your mindset, you will never do great things because if you truly believe you can't, thus you will not .

I learn from everyone but i follow no one and with the knowledge that i get from many sources i form my own opinion but again i am always open to possibilities.

AttilaG - I studied the market for about 16 hours per day for the last four years for a joke.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:47:41 PM by savantfx »

Offline savantfx

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 02:39:43 PM »
On july 16 and 17 i made some mistakes which has been corrected.

On july 16 it was mistakes which should never had been committed. I learnt.

On july 17 0.1 pips order placing buffer actually would have made the difference between big losses and profitable trading day. This has been corrected.

On july 16 and 17, both should have been a profitable trading day.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:50:41 PM by savantfx »

Offline expertrader

• www.expertrader.org
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2014, 03:34:50 PM »
It's not impossible to earn that, but keep in mind that if what you are saying is true you could prove it showing verified MyFXBook statements. Not only you aren't proving your statements, you are also using a demo account, and your current profit is 30% with a drawdown of 17%. Also having a look at your trades it looks like you aren't doing a coherent money management as you are using very different lot sizes for trades with the same pips of stop loss.

Of course time will tell, and if you're right you'll have a lot of customers in some months while you are gaining reputation, but if you could prove some of your statements this would speed up things a lot, I mean, it's good for you, so, why don't you do it? Either you are lying and trying to scam some people or, I don't know why, all your accounts where you have been testing your strategy have been completely deleted and you aren't keeping any statement... Usually the simplest answer is the correct one.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 03:36:43 PM by expertrader »

Offline krisz

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2014, 03:45:43 PM »
Savantfx,
You HAVE TO create a real money account at least with 500 USD.
Your avarage win trades are 5.5 pips and loss are 2.6. With such small pips a real account will behave totally different than a demo account.
If you would like to prove your strategy, you have to trade in real, not in theory (demo).
BTW good luck for it!

Offline savantfx

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2014, 05:34:01 PM »
experttrader - I use an equity based mm. I will be opening a real account next week.

krisz -
Thanks for the suggestion. .
Yes, i will be opening a real account next week.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 06:03:11 PM by savantfx »

Offline signal prime

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2014, 08:59:47 PM »
Wasn't there supposed to be some requirement of 3 months history required on a live account before sellers were allowed to advertise? All I see is 11 days on a demo account...

Offline savantfx

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2014, 11:23:04 PM »
Wasn't there supposed to be some requirement of 3 months history required on a live account before sellers were allowed to advertise? All I see is 11 days on a demo account...

No, that was for donnaforex awards.

Offline forexbaby

• Private fund trader
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2014, 04:04:07 AM »

Do you know trading using demo and real fund are different ball game? You said you did not have money so how can anyone trust you with real fund to trade for them???  Maybe you can trade using real money and show that you can trade well with real money first. Am I right to say that, you have not even make profit using real fund now?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:14:16 AM by forexbaby »

Offline savantfx

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2014, 04:32:40 AM »

Do you know trading using demo and real fund are different ball game? You said you did not have money so how can anyone trust you with real fund to trade for them???  Maybe you can trade using real money and show that you can trade well with real money first. Am I right to say that, you have not even make profit using real fund now?

I am an objective trader. Demo or real, 1k or 10million is the same thing for me. Well i will trade using a live account when i have the money my friend.

Offline forexbaby

• Private fund trader
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2014, 04:35:01 AM »
If you are human, trading 1m, or 1000 or demo are different but I wish you all the best to fund your account to trade and prove all of here all wrong :)

Offline savantfx

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2014, 04:45:40 AM »
If you are human, trading 1m, or 1000 or demo are different but I wish you all the best to fund your account to trade and prove all of here all wrong :)

The key is to have a trading plan. When you trade based on intuitions of course it would be different bacause you are anxious of the outcome but when you have a plan which you have proven to yourself thousands of times in the test then you execute with no excitement or anticipation or anxiety because you already know what to expect. That is why i said it makes no difference because what you do is just the same thing. Learn the language of the chart and have a conversation with it. No you are not crazy if you talk to charts(i don't do that :) ) Thanks and all the best wishes for you  :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:58:13 AM by savantfx »

Offline forexbaby

• Private fund trader
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2014, 07:52:53 AM »
so guess you have not even earn real cash from your trading yet? well, try to get at least 3 months of history and some real fund.

For many of us, we do not even bother to join the signal if it is a $1000 account. Come back with maybe $5000 or $1000 with good history.

Studying 16 hours do not mean anything, you know right?

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Archer Asset Management by F1Maniac
[Today at 05:31:27 AM]

Re: Archer Asset Management by namrfigk
[Today at 05:26:25 AM]

Re: Archer Asset Management by namrfigk
[Today at 05:23:39 AM]

Re: Archer Asset Management by petersurrey
[Today at 05:19:20 AM]

Re: Archer Asset Management by Nasdaq100
[Today at 05:00:33 AM]