collapse

Author Topic: Constellation  (Read 38563 times)

Offline forexbaby

• Private fund trader
Re: Constellation
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2014, 02:46:06 PM »
Mate, this forum is the most friendly forum of them all. We are like a family here. That is why we are trying to protect each-other here.
Requests made have nothing to do with hostility. If you do not understand the difference between being protective and being hostile, then fine. Everyone has the right to their own opinion.

exactly, we help one another on this so less hurt is done

Offline Fahrenheit451

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 11:09:43 PM »
Hello all,

I'm newbie in this forum and I registered because I was looking for information about CONSTELLATION. Using Harmonic pattern for trading is not an easy job, it takes time to verify all ratios and my dream is to have soft which is automatically recognizing the patterns and based on strict rules.
Of course there is a lot of free/open source indis which in most of the cases are not applying the strict rules for the Fibonacci retracement, therefore each time I have to verify if the retracements are strict or not.
Jason is claiming that in CONSTELLATION all patterns are strict without exceptions and they dont use ZigZag or fractals and develop unique approach in pattern recognition.  If this is true, that will be breakthrough in pattern recognition software.
However for the time being I will continue to use the available tools and I will wait for real proofs about CONSTELLATION performance.

Offline nleitao

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 08:50:08 PM »
first post here, don't shoot me  8)

I had bought before Jason's products. In matter of fact I made the last "Pro Trader" course he gave. It's nothing new, and you can find all over the internet for free, BUT he kinda does all the meal for you, and you just need to digest. I don't regret the money i gave for it since with it i recovered all the lost money to the snake lard vendors i gave before I met his program; he putted me in the right track. I even have been in Akil's room on the first 8 months of the room. It's profitable!
This said, let's go to the constellation software.
I would really love to put my hands on the package, even with a time limit thing or so, that would allow me to evaluate and back test it my myself. Dont know if the software comes with a serial number and if you don't introduce it it will allow you to run it for a few days, someone knows? Is there someone here that has the package? Someone already tested it? Knowing Jason, it will sell the software with an educational package that will give you rules, and even might include a money management set of rules?

if someone know something more would be nice.

OP did you bought the package?

Thanks
Nuno

Offline Tradeguy2016

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2016, 07:09:07 PM »
Quote from: Candlestick link=msg=315329 date=1405350894

J. Stapelton - the author of constellation also has some interesting somewhat useful trading videos in youtube. Hes quite confident in front of the camera and can be extremely convincing in selling hes stuff. So dont fall in to hes trap ... ;)
I also have one personal experience with him in youtube. I commented about hes harmonic trading indicator being essentially the same as the ZUP and he responded quite agressively. I understand that he wanted to claim that hes work is truly original, but that was kind of ironic/funny experience.
I'd actually like to see hes thread under the commercial subforum. Perhaps you can get in some sort of agreement.

Have you purchased this?

Offline Tradeguy2016

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2016, 07:10:24 PM »
Quote from: nleitao link=msg=327661 date=1419022208

first post here, don't shoot me  8)

I had bought before Jason's products. In matter of fact I made the last "Pro Trader" course he gave. It's nothing new, and you can find all over the internet for free, BUT he kinda does all the meal for you, and you just need to digest. I don't regret the money i gave for it since with it i recovered all the lost money to the snake lard vendors i gave before I met his program; he putted me in the right track. I even have been in Akil's room on the first 8 months of the room. It's profitable!
This said, let's go to the constellation software.
I would really love to put my hands on the package, even with a time limit thing or so, that would allow me to evaluate and back test it my myself. Dont know if the software comes with a serial number and if you don't introduce it it will allow you to run it for a few days, someone knows? Is there someone here that has the package? Someone already tested it? Knowing Jason, it will sell the software with an educational package that will give you rules, and even might include a money management set of rules?

if someone know something more would be nice.

OP did you bought the package?
I
Thanks
Nuno

Did you end up buying the software?

Offline logan23

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2017, 09:21:44 AM »
Hi,

I have bought Constellation, Balance Beam and DSR indicator (MT4 & NinjaTrader).
They are EXCELLENT software but unfortunately, I can't use them anymore as I am now working for a hedge fund (different platform).
So I am selling my LEGAL licenses (only one available per product).
Send me a PM with your best offer if you are interested.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 09:25:58 AM by logan23 »

Offline Super Andrew

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2017, 04:00:20 PM »
Hi,

I have bought Constellation, Balance Beam and DSR indicator (MT4 & NinjaTrader).
They are EXCELLENT software but unfortunately, I can't use them anymore as I am now working for a hedge fund (different platform).
So I am selling my LEGAL licenses (only one available per product).
Send me a PM with your best offer if you are interested.

Thank you.

If the software is so good, why don't you run it by yourself?
If it pays who cares which platform it is ))
I don't see a logical connection here.
It more looks like you want to read of this sh*t and get back at least a part of your money ;D

Offline logan23

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2017, 08:03:21 PM »
Hi,

You don't need to quote my previous message, it's just above yours!

1) The licenses I have is for a non-professional private individual, unfortunately not for a professional hedge fund company!
2) Moreover, my boss doesn't want us to use other software than in-house.

Thanks

Offline Lastonny

• 100% FOREX
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2017, 09:50:13 AM »
2) Moreover, my boss doesn't want us to use other software than in-house.
Why not use this system at home?
Who would sell the chicken laying gold eggs?

Offline logan23

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2017, 05:08:57 PM »
You're apparently an amateur otherwise you would have known that "trading at home" for professionals is regulated.
Moreover, you cannot use non-professional's data feed.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2017, 12:17:35 PM »
You're apparently an amateur otherwise you would have known that "trading at home" for professionals is regulated.

So just to understand correctly, your boss is not allowing you to have a trading account with other broker for example, you have signed a contract which this is stated clearly. And there will be consequences for you, if you go behind his back have a trading account with a broker ? This is a little bit dictating if you ask me. I mean it is one thing, to work for your boss, but in your private live , no one should ever tell you what to do! Can you imagine if all employers are acting like yours - you work at McDonalds , thus this should be the only place you eat ever ! Sounds ridicules does it not ?

Offline Lastonny

• 100% FOREX
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 09:49:44 AM »

Right :)
Someone comes to your home and checks all that you do there.
Why don't you let this awesome system run to your wife's name? Or grandma?  ;)
Good profits worth it, I think.

Offline dupapa

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2017, 12:31:45 PM »
Cause he trying to sell a turd.

There is no reason not to keep it. Other than the product not being good.

The reasons don't make sense.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Offline logan23

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2017, 04:02:16 PM »
SOLD  ;)

Offline WolfGUN

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2017, 07:49:59 PM »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by frescof