The Donna Forex Lounge > Off-Topic & The Airing Room

Best Quotes

(1/17) > >>

Paul10:
Anybody have any good quotes that have stuck with them throughout life? They can be funny, meaningful, sentimental, whatever it is, I want to hear them!

The one that I have tried to live by the most of my life is "Don't let the little things in life bother you.". 

savantfx:
Your perspective shapes you world. What you think you become. The crazy man truly think he is a king and the leaves were his minions, thus he truly is a king.

What you truly believe.....is.

All is one.

Paul10:

--- Quote from: savantfx on July 19, 2014, 04:51:13 AM ---Your perspective shapes you world. What you think you become. The crazy man truly think he is a king and the leaves were his minions, thus he truly is a king.

What you truly believe.....is.

All is one.

--- End quote ---

I like those quotes as well, they have quite a bit of meaning behind them and can be applied to day to day life.

Kristofer:
People are divided into two halves. Some went into the room, exclaiming, "Oh, great to see you!"; other: "Here I am!"

hasmunirfx:
“Throughout my financial career, I have continually witnessed examples of other people that I have known being ruined by a failure to respect risk. If you don’t take a hard look at risk, it will take you.” – Larry Hite

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version