collapse

Author Topic: Best Quotes  (Read 20708 times)

Online petermatt

Re: Best Quotes
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2018, 10:02:00 PM »
"This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2018, 01:42:59 PM »
A room without books is like a body without a soul. ― Marcus Tullius Cicero

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 01:25:03 PM »
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. ― Elbert Hubbard

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2018, 03:43:48 PM »
"No matter what happened to you in your past, you are not your past, you are the resources and the capabilities you glean from it. And that is the basis for all change." Jordan Belfort

Online diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2018, 04:13:20 AM »
Given the recent spats we have had on the Forum this year, Confucius might have written:

"Whenever you feel aggrieved or are angry, write your thoughts today, review and rewrite them tomorrow, and only send out the pigeon with the message when you are happy with your final draft."

And for those of us in a marital/couple relationship, it pays to have a few of these coffee mugs displayed prominently throughout the house. I am still searching for the reverse copy of these.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 01:43:37 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 01:44:06 PM »
Given the recent spats we have had on the Forum this year, Confucius might have written:

"Whenever you feel aggrieved or are angry, write your thoughts today, review and rewrite them tomorrow, and only send out the pigeon with the message when you are happy with your final draft."

And for those of us in a marital/couple relationship, it pays to have a few of these coffee mugs displayed prominently throughout the house. I am still searching for the reverse copy of these.

Give up, there is no reverse copy or justice; "She wants,  you give, she speaks, you listen."  ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2018, 02:25:49 PM »
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.― Oscar Wilde ;D

Offline Sergius

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2018, 04:12:06 PM »
If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
Napoleon Hill

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2018, 01:13:19 PM »
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2018, 09:59:02 AM »

Give up, there is no reverse copy or justice; "She wants,  you give, she speaks, you listen."  ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
That is very wise suggestion Humble 😊 and by the way She wants, you give, she speaks, you listen is the exact policy running at home now :D :D :D

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2018, 03:05:41 PM »
"The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits." ― Alexandre Dumas fils

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2018, 01:35:57 PM »
Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away. ― Paul Terry ;D

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2018, 02:24:28 PM »
 Learning never exhausts the mind. - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2018, 03:29:00 PM »
Here is one from my favourite basketball player Shaq "Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly do."

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2018, 04:18:23 PM »
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. ― William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

browse forum