collapse

Author Topic: Daily Job  (Read 6601 times)

Offline Paul10

Daily Job
« on: July 19, 2014, 02:53:56 PM »
What is everybody's daily job? I myself work at a gym currently while I get through college.

Offline troutski

Re: Daily Job
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 11:18:42 AM »
I'm a freelance writer and amateur web designer. Neither job is that exciting, but it gets the bills paid more often than not, so I can't really complain.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 01:23:08 PM »
My working life is looking after the EzeFX team and supporting hundreds of businesses and individuals through peer to peer lending.

But having had a "proper" job for 50 years I deserve a rest and am enjoying my new ifestyle  :)

Offline Paul10

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 12:03:58 AM »
My working life is looking after the EzeFX team and supporting hundreds of businesses and individuals through peer to peer lending.

But having had a "proper" job for 50 years I deserve a rest and am enjoying my new ifestyle  :)

Well it sounds like you've earned it! As long as you're still living comfortably, all is good.  I hope to have a "fun job" whenever I get old and retired, just something I like to do, and that i can hopefully make my own hours at.

Offline Bigsteve

• Live free or die
  • Elite
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 12:15:05 AM »
I am a purchasing manager for a mail order catalog. Once items are picked for marketing it then comes over to me to contact supply and fulfillment sources and factories. This could mean a supply source in the USA for smaller purchases, or a China factory for container load deliveries.

Hey 999 I didn't suspect you were a day over 30 years old. You sure had me bluffed :)

Offline Profit5500

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 06:59:40 AM »
I don't have a daily job to go to. I struggle trying to find work which I applied to every place I could think of and nothing has panned out. I just login and post to the forums everyday.

Offline troutski

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 01:19:30 PM »
I am a purchasing manager for a mail order catalog. Once items are picked for marketing it then comes over to me to contact supply and fulfillment sources and factories. This could mean a supply source in the USA for smaller purchases, or a China factory for container load deliveries.

Hey 999 I didn't suspect you were a day over 30 years old. You sure had me bluffed :)

That job actually sounds somewhat interesting to me. I'm assuming it has it's ups and downs with the occasional super interesting or slightly crazy thing happening?

Offline Kristofer

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 10:19:01 PM »
My occupation is computers, and try to trade forex. I prefer to combine these two things

Offline Benjamin7

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 04:20:31 PM »
I used to be a process enginner at a factory. But then I moved and couldn't find a good job. Right now I have a "temporary job" which I've had now for 7 years. I work on forex. Although I have free time, but not so much.

Offline 2cuteEssence

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2019, 04:02:07 PM »
I was working somewhere like for example SEO manager within some firm and then started to do some freelancing in my part time, by doing that I started discovering information about forex from very different ways and started to practice a bit myself so that's it basically.

browse forum

* Recent Posts