collapse

Author Topic: Which is the best trading platforms  (Read 41771 times)

Offline Eliza Abrams

Re: Which is the best trading platforms
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2018, 01:23:42 PM »
I have never heard of this platform, and what you are saying is not filling me with a lot of enthusiasm about it, to be honest. I prefer to stick to things I've tried and I know they work.

Offline marcopiccollo

« Reply #181 on: March 29, 2019, 10:55:23 AM »
I feel like Metatrader is the most reliable. It hasn't done anithing bad since I started trading. I havent even thought about changing the platform.
Trading for about 2 years

Offline BrandonHolly

• Scalper, still learning to trade.
« Reply #182 on: April 02, 2019, 07:32:45 AM »
Have never tryed any other platform exept MT4. It feels the best for me. But maybe it just depends on currencie pairs you trade and style.

Offline FxTS

« Reply #183 on: April 03, 2019, 08:32:20 PM »
There are many other comfortable and useful platforms except MT-based. For example, there are such platforms like Thinkorswim or TradersWorkStation. They are created mostly for professional use, but the home trader could also become familiar with them. Thinkorswim if great for charting, while TWS allows you to create you own advanced newsfeed obtaining news from several sources and using keyword search.
The main benefit of the MT-based platforms is simplicity. In fact, many trading tools are created to look like MT (for exampe, Forex Tester, the backtesting tool) because traders prefer something which looks like they know well. At the same time, if you think about the trading as your profession, it will be interesting to try other platforms. Sometimes you can even use several platforms at once. As well as I know, some of the professional traders use TOS (Thinkorswim) just to work with charts while using the platform providied by their broker to place orders.
Education, Exploration, Experimentation

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #184 on: April 04, 2019, 02:53:36 PM »
I have heard of Thinkorswim but I've never actually tried it. I should give it a try.

Offline BrandonHolly

• Scalper, still learning to trade.
« Reply #185 on: June 05, 2019, 10:35:27 AM »
There are many other comfortable and useful platforms except MT-based. For example, there are such platforms like Thinkorswim or TradersWorkStation. They are created mostly for professional use, but the home trader could also become familiar with them. Thinkorswim if great for charting, while TWS allows you to create you own advanced newsfeed obtaining news from several sources and using keyword search.
The main benefit of the MT-based platforms is simplicity. In fact, many trading tools are created to look like MT (for exampe, Forex Tester, the backtesting tool) because traders prefer something which looks like they know well. At the same time, if you think about the trading as your profession, it will be interesting to try other platforms. Sometimes you can even use several platforms at once. As well as I know, some of the professional traders use TOS (Thinkorswim) just to work with charts while using the platform providied by their broker to place orders.

Have you ever tryed any of those?

Offline Umar

« Reply #186 on: July 16, 2019, 10:18:14 AM »
I also think that there are several very good trading platforms. However, the thing is that traders usually get familiar and used to only one. Certainly, chosen platform would always be marked by trader as the best platform, but it does not mean that there are not others equally good

Offline drawdownrecovery

• We recover FX accounts from large drawdowns.
    • Drawdown Recovery
« Reply #187 on: July 23, 2019, 07:50:22 AM »
Any updated list of great trading platforms this year?
BotProfits

Offline Aaronpp

« Reply #188 on: August 06, 2019, 08:46:33 PM »
The best option and the easiest platform to use is the MT4, is very complete when trading and if you have a multitude of accounts you can also use the multiterminal version MT4 that using them together you can operate at the same time in many accounts and evaluate the market in a better way.

browse forum