collapse

Author Topic: Millionaire's Trader Robot SCAM?  (Read 3003 times)

Offline Ash

• Click my HEART for Good Luck ;)
Millionaire's Trader Robot SCAM?
« on: November 02, 2009, 06:28:56 PM »
Well, it looks like Donna's latest robot that she is promoting is called...

Millionaire's Trader Robot

OR  ???

FX Profit Mountain Trading Robot

Looks like he typical scammy forex robot affiliate website with the "donnaforex" hoplink all over it, if you click from this forum.

Anyone used this "AMAZING MILLIONAIRES TRADING ROBOT"? Donna? ::)

Offline mikebondi

Re: Millionaire's Trader Robot SCAM?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 06:50:50 PM »
ash

the link on the forum your referring to as donna promoting is google adsense. she really doesnt pick what shows up up there. she has stated many times that those banners are adsense.

is it a scam or are you just not sure and asking.

mike

Offline Reinhold

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 02:48:31 AM »
Hi,

I just wonder where I can find the live-statements ?  ???
They are only showing statements for a certain couple of days. Where can I find the stats for October 2009 for example ?  ???

Thanks

Reinhold

Offline jsp

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 03:20:07 AM »
I did a little searching and found that they were being tracked by Collective2.

http://www.collective2.com/cgi-perl/systems.mpl?session=1&want=publicdetails&systemid=39489675

Below are the key stats.  I don't think it will make anyone a millionaire...unless you start as a billionaire and watch your account dwindle away... :D

Avg Win $147   
Avg Loss $204   
Profit Factor 0.6:1   
P/L per unit ($63.40)   
after typical commission ($64.40)   
Avg Trade Length 1.2 days   
Compound Annual % -54.2% over 223 days    Sharpe Ratio -1.694   
Max Drawdown 54.73% (20090701 to 20090925)

Offline Ash

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 06:54:40 AM »
ash

the link on the forum your referring to as donna promoting is google adsense. she really doesnt pick what shows up up there. she has stated many times that those banners are adsense.

is it a scam or are you just not sure and asking.

mike

Actually Mike, you are incorrect.

This advertisement is NOT Adsense, it is clearly a ClickBank affiliate link with "donnaforex" as the Clickbank affiliate who will be banking all of the commissions.

Check the code ;)

Offline Ash

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 06:56:17 AM »
http://donnaforex.diamondtrd2.hop.clickbank.net/  :D

Looks like a clear affiliate link to me!

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 07:10:02 AM »
Suggestions for what to put in the advertisement banner gratefully received  :) I removed adsense yesterday as i was having problems with it.  I had a couple of emails from people testing this one with initial success and it was on my list of robots to try. I wouldn't put something i knew to be a scam on here that's for sure. What shall i put there?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 07:13:28 AM by donnaforex »
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 07:22:06 AM »
Ok, i put something there that is a little less "offensive" perhaps?
I know advertising sucks, but this is a free forum right here, and i don't think one banner is too much? And i wanted to put something current and fresh there. Quite a few forums have advertisement after the posts, before the posts, on the sides, etc. For what it's worth, i earn between £100 and £300 a month out of advertising on the free forum over the past few months. Hardly raking it in people ;-). Perhaps i should forget the advertising altogether, indeed it causes me numerous headaches because it upsets so many people. An alternative would be to send out email marketing, which i am definitely not a huge fan of. Or i could always use stealth tactics to hide affiliate links and start tricking people  ;D not an option either from here.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 07:26:52 AM by donnaforex »
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline DaveL

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2009, 12:12:42 PM »
Given this quality forum is freely provided by Donna, why is it something that some feel the need to pick over when there's a tiny bit of advertising to help offset the cost of providing and running it?!? Astounds me when Donna's motives are called into question so much, when she's clearly shown herself to be open, honest and very helpful to us all.

It's really simple, ignore the advertising if you're not interested, you would on most every other site/forum you go too, wouldn't you? Or do you investigate all those too and post to upset the forum owner?

The thing on this forum is that we are a collective set of minds that aim largely to help each other on a journey to trading FX and hopefully surviving the market and making it one day, let's not lose sight of that,and let's not shoot down those that are trying to help us get there either...

Dave
starting over...

Offline mikebondi

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 01:17:20 PM »
did not know adsense was removed. there was many things up there worse than this bot before. i knew i was adsense and did not worry.

sorry i was incorrect ash as donna said it was adsense till just a day or two ago.

i dont care what you put up there donna. just keep it pg 13 i have a young daughter that pops in on my trading at times.

mike

browse forum

* Recent Posts