collapse

Author Topic: Positive Thoughts about Indicators  (Read 17815 times)

Offline indicator

Re: Positive Thoughts about Indicators
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2017, 04:06:55 AM »
Indicators are to show you what market is showing this time .All indicators are not wrong. You have to select according to your trading needs and do a lot of practice with it that how it can be helpful for you . I find 2 or 3 indicators very effective in my trading.

Offline dutchie

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2017, 04:51:13 PM »
Indicators are to show you what market is showing this time .All indicators are not wrong. You have to select according to your trading needs and do a lot of practice with it that how it can be helpful for you . I find 2 or 3 indicators very effective in my trading.
Which are
3 ....

thanks
There's a saying, success is doing what everyone else isn't doing, and not doing what everyone else is doing.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2018, 03:56:16 PM »
The broker I'm using is offering variety of indicators and to be honest they are not bad. I didn't add any additional ones. Except the standard ones I like Chart in Chart and Donchian

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2018, 04:45:04 PM »
Indicators are to show you what market is showing this time.

Well, never forget that they do not show you what is happening or what will happen but what happened.

Offline Weumin

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2018, 06:21:35 AM »
I think that question about indicators usefulness is very wide. It all depends on your strategy and what exactly do you need from market data and what works for you. Considering that majority of them are based on statistics I like to keep it simple. Mostly rely on standard trend S/R and RSI

browse forum