collapse

Author Topic: How long does it take to learn Forex trading?  (Read 33488 times)

Offline Sami Samith

Re: How long does it take to learn Forex trading?
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2020, 12:18:19 PM »
Getting knowledge of forex trading is not difficult. How much time required to learn Forex trading totally depends on the trader's learning skills. Another core factors are Quality time which you spend to educate yourself as well as practice. YES! Its true Knowledge is Power and Practice makes man Perfect!!!

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2020, 09:23:44 PM »
Yes, indeed now to learn forex already have easy access on the source of learning, there are so many source to learn forex by reading valuable article forex on the blog and also forum community, and actually, to learn forex is for lifetime, no specific time only need few hours, but as long as still as trader, learning will never stop

Offline TobeiT

« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2020, 08:52:41 AM »
For a start in trading, you can spend about a week about training, but in the future he will still need to continue it.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2020, 09:40:32 PM »
Training a week is not enough, some trader spent the time to practice use demo account more than two years because so many trader gets fail less than six months since trading with a real account, so at least training for six months is better than a week, but to the learning process, this never ends.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #154 on: February 11, 2020, 05:39:12 AM »
For a start in trading, you can spend about a week about training, but in the future he will still need to continue it.

Continue to do what? Training? I would say that learning how to trade takes 1 day, but getting knowledge about winning trading systems, risk management, etc. takes years and money investments too.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #155 on: February 12, 2020, 07:42:17 PM »
We have different ability although in learning time spent the same hours because each people has own intelligence, although in trading using the same method, in the end result will vary each other, learning is not limited by time, as long as still alive, learning will always need

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2020, 05:52:24 PM »
I played 3 months on Hotforex platform then switched on live account. Started with 100 bucks and gradually increased deposit amount. Took proper rest before big losses. Profitable trading started after one year of practice.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2020, 08:43:01 PM »
Learn trading need more time consuming, if any trader they learn trading a week and having the ability to make growing the money, it will good if giving evidence because, in fact, many trader get fail less than six months, one good site to proof of trading is myfxbook.

Offline Carlos55

« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2020, 06:26:56 AM »
I started trading with 100$ and then slowly graduated, was not greedy for money, just learned from the profit and loss.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #159 on: March 16, 2020, 10:27:09 PM »
I started trading with 100$ and then slowly graduated, was not greedy for money, just learned from the profit and loss.
I think with $100 we can use the micro account or cent account, for learn trading in real world this still can be considered as low risk due to cent account has more strongest free margin in the account due 1$ equal with 100 cent

Offline 2cuteEssence

« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2020, 06:14:45 PM »
The theoritical knowledge takes probbably 3--6 months for many foreign traders, depending on you understanding ability of things. Though you can also need to learn many things via experience which may take about one year. Training is done by the experts and more professionals.

Online donbon2

« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2020, 10:38:56 PM »
I think it depends what you mean by learn.

* to buy and sell 5 seconds
* to buy and sell based on 1 technical indicator 30 minutes
* to understand the mechanics of technical analysis - chart patterns - using multiple indicators and have some sort of strategy - 3-6 months
* to understand the fundamentals and how that impacts fx markets - central bank speak and news - 2 years

just because someone is new to fx does not mean they are a better or worse trader than someone who has been doing it for 20 years -- when you put down 10k and I put down 10k we are equal at the moment .. then in an older trader risk management comes into play - where is a new trader there is no risk management so he could triple his account in a week .... short term does not equal long term success.

some people will never grasp the concepts of the market because it does not make sense in the way accounting does -- relationships change

so luck - available funds - time - knowledge - background - risk and the willingness to adapt will determine success/failure time to success or quitting.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #162 on: April 06, 2020, 12:05:47 AM »
I think there is no specific time to learn Forex, it depends on you how you can give time to forex and how you can learn it quickly. There are many ways to learn and make it possible to make money.
Sometimes all entirely life any trader still need to learn update, there are much new insight can exploring in forex business, this can be the bridge among investor and trader also, which many PAMM accounts has created from trader around the world

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2020, 06:41:17 AM »
It took me three years to learn trading and market analysis before I was able to trade on live. It was not easy and sometimes required a lot of patience and attention .

Offline Jacob

« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2020, 12:54:44 PM »
Just the theoretical knowledge about Forex trading may take about 36 months, depending on how quickly you understand things. But you also need to learn many things by experience which may take about one year.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com) by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 09:39:03 PM]

Re: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com) by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 09:31:58 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Yesterday at 07:06:54 AM]

Re: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com) by Megabot
[August 08, 2020, 05:10:24 PM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by Jimmy SFE
[August 08, 2020, 10:37:17 AM]