collapse

Author Topic: newbie ideal forex broker choice?  (Read 36702 times)

Offline Trunk

Re: newbie ideal forex broker choice?
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2017, 03:01:10 PM »
Well, it would actually be logical to pay tax from the profit, for the development of the country, business, etc. But how do you count this tax? ??? The profit sum is different everytime, sometimes it can even go into the red. And there's not always confidence that the taxes will go in the right direction.

That's why most Non-US brokers offer withdrawals from online payment systems like Skrill because its more convenient. I think you may pay taxes from withdrawals of that money to your bank account.

Offline Diego

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2017, 07:48:35 PM »
I know how hard it is for a newbie at the beginning of the way to choose a broker. You don't know what parameters to follow. I'll tell you this, you should look at the expiration period of the broker, its trading conditions, speed of payments, regulations. And don't listen to advice about choosing a specific broker.

Offline Trunk

« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2017, 05:53:47 PM »
I know how hard it is for a newbie at the beginning of the way to choose a broker. You don't know what parameters to follow. I'll tell you this, you should look at the expiration period of the broker, its trading conditions, speed of payments, regulations. And don't listen to advice about choosing a specific broker.

From your first sentences I believed you must have some valuable and genuine advice for newbies, but after "expiration period of the broker" this idea abandoned my mind  ;D
How a company can have an expiration period?

Offline Armando

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2017, 04:43:32 PM »
Ad removed
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 05:32:19 PM by CanadianPsycho »

Offline JohnyIve

• Carpe Diem.
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2018, 04:04:55 AM »
For quick adaptation and unerstanding some hidden aspects of forex market you have to choose broker very carefuly. First of all it's necesary to check rergulations and licence. After that look attentively to platform. For newbies it will be great to choose MT 4 (or even better is MT 5). And of course min. depo should be really minimum.. I guess from 50-200$.
I heard Amarkets integrated MT 5 platform and refreshed Education Center so it is now really nice chance to understand market with exactly this one broker.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2018, 01:00:17 PM »

From your first sentences I believed you must have some valuable and genuine advice for newbies, but after "expiration period of the broker" this idea abandoned my mind  ;D

I also mention that :D :D :D expiring broker it may be a typo
In my opinion the best way to select broker is to try few and compare the conditions. You could have demo to get rough idea of the conditions and chase the support. If they are responsive and answering all inconvenient questions it is a good sign 😉

Offline Trunk

« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2018, 08:35:25 PM »
Yeah often big companies doesn't bother to deal with new clients, helping them in every detail. This can be quite unpleasant during first exposure to the broker

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2018, 09:15:07 AM »

I also mention that :D :D :D expiring broker it may be a typo
In my opinion the best way to select broker is to try few and compare the conditions. You could have demo to get rough idea of the conditions and chase the support. If they are responsive and answering all inconvenient questions it is a good sign 😉

These are basic requirements for a broker, only outright scam can fail at that test. Most of more sophisticated scams don't pass live execution test, since their slow servers and greedy execution model can't offer decent trading experience

Offline Loperte

« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2018, 11:49:53 AM »
My favorite forex brokers for beginners
Best Overall: Forex.com.
Best Regulated: Forex.com.
Best Platform/Ease of Use: Forex.com.
Best In Terms of Educational Resources Offered: Ally Invest, Forex.com, TD Ameritrade.
Best Affordability (Lowest Fees & Commissions): Oanda.
Best Customer Support: Forex.com.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2018, 11:48:10 AM »
My favorite forex brokers for beginners
Best Overall: Forex.com.
Best Regulated: Forex.com.
Best Platform/Ease of Use: Forex.com.
Best In Terms of Educational Resources Offered: Ally Invest, Forex.com, TD Ameritrade.
Best Affordability (Lowest Fees & Commissions): Oanda.
Best Customer Support: Forex.com.

Looks like you mentioned brokers for US citizens, if you consider offshore CYSEC regulated brokers are much flexible, offering higher leverage and bigger ECN network of liquidity providers. Glad that I live outside of US and can avail of all this features on my Hotforex platform.

Offline brichardWab

• brichardWabUW
    • Hi.
newbie ideal forex broker choice
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2019, 10:36:04 PM »
I would like to recommend TenkoFX. It is not for that I am using this broker, but because everyone deserves a good forex broker who will support them till the end. And my broker will be the right choice for new or professional traders. My broker always values my trading method no matter which one I use. It always beside me that is why I can make good profits from my trades.

Offline drunkfx

Re: newbie ideal forex broker choice
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2019, 04:03:27 PM »
I would like to recommend TenkoFX. It is not for that I am using this broker, but because everyone deserves a good forex broker who will support them till the end. And my broker will be the right choice for new or professional traders. My broker always values my trading method no matter which one I use. It always beside me that is why I can make good profits from my trades.

TenkoFX paid posters returned to the forum. Welcome back, hope forum members won't swallow this bait.

Offline RebelRebel

« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2019, 11:08:11 PM »
Hi,
I am moving from Spreadbetting to Forex (to avoid the ESMA obviously). I live in Ireland. I have been demo trading with IC Markets, and they seem fine. I have done a fair bit of research, but there is a firehose of info out there, so just going to bang my questions up here and hopefully some nice peeps will help me.

1. Should I go with Standard account or True ECN?
I will be placing approximately 40-50 live trades a week (max). Holding trades from a few hours to 1-2 days.

2. Should I use an Introducing broker? I have read about rebates and stuff like that, and wondering is it cheaper to go via an IB, or does it make much difference, or anything else I should be aware of.

Finally, I see above that someone is raving about forex.com. Presume they should be as suitable as IC Markets so will take a look. Any info greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Offline HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2019, 06:08:08 AM »
Hi,
I am moving from Spreadbetting to Forex (to avoid the ESMA obviously). I live in Ireland. I have been demo trading with IC Markets, and they seem fine. I have done a fair bit of research, but there is a firehose of info out there, so just going to bang my questions up here and hopefully some nice peeps will help me.

1. Should I go with Standard account or True ECN?
I will be placing approximately 40-50 live trades a week (max). Holding trades from a few hours to 1-2 days.

2. Should I use an Introducing broker? I have read about rebates and stuff like that, and wondering is it cheaper to go via an IB, or does it make much difference, or anything else I should be aware of.

Finally, I see above that someone is raving about forex.com. Presume they should be as suitable as IC Markets so will take a look. Any info greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum :)

True ECN account is cheaper overall as the spread increase on Standard accounts is generally higher in $ value than the commission charge on ECN accounts. (Usually 1 pip or $10 per lot on Standard as opposed to $7.00 per lot on ECN).

Using a reputable IB is a great idea both for the dollars saved in commission charges or earned in rebates and support offered.
The forum offers a competitive IB deal for IC Markets amongst many others :
https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=19393.0

Offline RebelRebel

« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2019, 02:35:42 PM »
Thanks.
I have already registered my email address with them. Am I able to get it migrated across to get the rebate?

browse forum