collapse

Author Topic: newbie ideal forex broker choice?  (Read 37372 times)

Offline HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
Re: newbie ideal forex broker choice?
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2019, 10:48:12 PM »
Thanks.
I have already registered my email address with them. Am I able to get it migrated across to get the rebate?

If you have already opened an account you can email your account number to support@icmarkets.com and request it be transferred to 'IB=10176' (the forum IB id).

If you haven't opened an account yet use the link provided previously and a different email address.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2019, 03:36:05 PM »
Hi,
I am moving from Spreadbetting to Forex (to avoid the ESMA obviously). I live in Ireland. I have been demo trading with IC Markets, and they seem fine. I have done a fair bit of research, but there is a firehose of info out there, so just going to bang my questions up here and hopefully some nice peeps will help me.

1. Should I go with Standard account or True ECN?
I will be placing approximately 40-50 live trades a week (max). Holding trades from a few hours to 1-2 days.

2. Should I use an Introducing broker? I have read about rebates and stuff like that, and wondering is it cheaper to go via an IB, or does it make much difference, or anything else I should be aware of.

Finally, I see above that someone is raving about forex.com. Presume they should be as suitable as IC Markets so will take a look. Any info greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Well if you want to generate risk-free cash for some third-party guys risking your own money and spending your own time in trading.. then feel free to subscribe to rebate service firms. They are not businessmen, they are arbitrageurs. They take % of spread generated by your trading volume which broker pays them on permanent basis. Simply because you informed your broker that you want to pay them  ;D ;D  including their IB number in your own account.

According to my experience it's better to register an account for some friend or relative, generate an IB link from their account and then create your own account through this IB link. You will get "max rebate" doing in this way.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 03:38:20 PM by drunkfx »

Offline HFT Group

« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2019, 10:41:25 PM »
Hi,
I am moving from Spreadbetting to Forex (to avoid the ESMA obviously). I live in Ireland. I have been demo trading with IC Markets, and they seem fine. I have done a fair bit of research, but there is a firehose of info out there, so just going to bang my questions up here and hopefully some nice peeps will help me.

I will be placing approximately 40-50 live trades a week (max). Holding trades from a few hours to 1-2 days.

2. Should I use an Introducing broker? I have read about rebates and stuff like that, and wondering is it cheaper to go via an IB, or does it make much difference, or anything else I should be aware of.

Finally, I see above that someone is raving about forex.com. Presume they should be as suitable as IC Markets so will take a look. Any info greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Well if you want to generate risk-free cash for some third-party guys risking your own money and spending your own time in trading.. then feel free to subscribe to rebate service firms. They are not businessmen, they are arbitrageurs. They take % of spread generated by your trading volume which broker pays them on permanent basis. Simply because you informed your broker that you want to pay them  ;D ;D  including their IB number in your own account.

According to my experience it's better to register an account for some friend or relative, generate an IB link from their account and then create your own account through this IB link. You will get "max rebate" doing in this way.

If it was that easy surely everyone would do it? Sure, some brokers offer referral incentives and affiliate commissions for 'referring friends' but many have prerequisites before handing out IB deals. These could be a minimum monthly volume and/or minimum amount of clients. To clarify - IB commissions are paid from the brokers cut and SHOULD NOT affect the clients trading in any way other than reducing the commission rate they pay, reducing the spread or providing a rebate back into their trading account or rebate account.
Reputable IB's will also offer clients a high level of support and generally have dedicated partner managers at brokers for fast resolution of any client issues.

Offline joss98

« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2019, 09:39:07 AM »
There is no base store necessity in freshforex. For fledglings it is a decent chance to begin exchanging. Also, you can utilize rewards that they offer, a large number of them help to exchange just as to top up your record. You can pull back the earned cash in time, precisely as indicated on their website.You can get any installment framework

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2019, 07:51:49 AM »
Hi,

Thanks

If it was that easy surely everyone would do it? Sure, some brokers offer referral incentives and affiliate commissions for 'referring friends' but many have prerequisites before handing out IB deals. These could be a minimum monthly volume and/or minimum amount of clients. To clarify - IB commissions are paid from the brokers cut and SHOULD NOT affect the clients trading in any way other than reducing the commission rate they pay, reducing the spread or providing a rebate back into their trading account or rebate account.
Reputable IB's will also offer clients a high level of support and generally have dedicated partner managers at brokers for fast resolution of any client issues.

It's easy, but many don't know about this option. And it is totally legal, since it works like you simply referred a friend or relative, but it's a kind of reverse process.

Offline HFT Group

« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2019, 08:14:58 AM »
Hi,

Thanks

It's easy, but many don't know about this option. And it is totally legal, since it works like you simply referred a friend or relative, but it's a kind of reverse process.

Cool............go do it with say Axitrader, Pepperstone or LMAX and let us know how you go.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2019, 05:13:34 PM »
I do it with Tickmill and Hotforex I would place them in the same list with LMAX, so I guess people should grab the opportunity where it exists.

Offline HFT Group

« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2019, 10:01:34 PM »
I do it with Tickmill and Hotforex I would place them in the same list with LMAX, so I guess people should grab the opportunity where it exists.

Tickmill and Hotforex both offer affiliate type deals for referring friends as do IC Markets. These are not IB agreements. And no, LMAX do not offer this and are one of the most difficult brokers to get an IB deal with. Google 'LMAX rebates' and you will see the limited amount of offers for them. Then Google 'Hotforex rebates' and see all the affiliates offering deals.

Anyone can do this for sure. Go open an affiliate account via the forums Cashbackforex page and offer all the deals you want https://www.cashbackforex.com/#aid_153824

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2019, 03:57:28 PM »
It's not about IB, its about rebates, I guess there are a few IB that would agree to share their profit with clients in rebate scheme. It is simply not profitable like you give 80% from broker reward to the client. And as I see LMAX is less flexible in terms of deposit and withdrawal options, as well as account types than Hotforex or Tickmill.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: SFE Price Action EA by ccjhuang
[Yesterday at 11:21:39 PM]

Re: SFE Price Action EA by taipan888
[Yesterday at 09:51:49 PM]

Re: SFE Price Action EA by ccjhuang
[Yesterday at 05:15:39 PM]

Re: Frero system by Wassel2019
[Yesterday at 05:01:51 PM]

Re: SFE Price Action EA by taipan888
[Yesterday at 02:55:44 PM]