collapse

Author Topic: TICKMILL - replacing Armada with FSA Seychelles regulation  (Read 153568 times)

Offline drunkfx

Re: TICKMILL - replacing Armada with FSA Seychelles regulation
« Reply #540 on: December 02, 2018, 08:18:56 AM »
I've tried several and everywhere experience problem during this time. Liquidity directly impacts spreads and execution, its a fact.
I do agree with the fact that you stated: Liquidity impacts the spread and the execution.
However, I dont think all brokers are facing the same discrepancy. There is increment of the spread during the Roll but still if its really 20 pips (as Iupynx mention) that sounds too much for me

Hi lupynx,
As it has already been discussed, liquidity does affect spreads and as during market open and/or close, liquidity is minimum spreads tend to be wider.
Maybe because it's a decentralized market and brokers use different liquidity providers? This time one broker can charge you higher spreads during rollover time, other time this can happen with different brokers. What I want to say that you need to focus on long-term performance and don't make conclusions based on particular case.

Cheers.

It's my very concern, that this very current broker has very high spread every swap time occur.

You know what's bad? you can get wiped out by its 5 minute of very high spread only on this broker. You're saying this is not long term?

You just blabbering about it's bad liquidity and it's bad to do trade at that time blah blah, fyi: everybody knows that. I see that you're a hard fans of tickmill. Point taken.

For others who maybe concerning the same problem:
As we can see until now they're not answering my question on this thread. I've discussed several time with them by chat and they're saying they can't help as this was given by their LP, but they may try to address to their LP if possible.

Hi lupynx,
As it has already been discussed, liquidity does affect spreads and as during market open and/or close, liquidity is minimum spreads tend to be wider.

Of course it's true that liquidity is low during rollover and all broker's spread increases during this time.  However, the point lupynx is trying to make is that the TICKMILL spreads during rollover are higher than other brokers.  I have accounts with 5 different brokers and TICKMILL is one of them.  I like TICKMILL in general as a broker, however I can tell you of my 5 brokers TICKMILL always has the largest spreads during rollover.  One of the excuses I saw in this thread was that the huge spread was passed down from the LP.  If that is really the case, then I would say they need to find some better LP's like the other brokers have.  It would be great if TICKMILL could fix this issue as otherwise they are a great broker.

it doesn't indicate anything actually. Simple don't trade in rollover its a know fact.

Offline Tickmill

« Reply #541 on: February 18, 2019, 08:01:36 AM »
Dear Traders,
2018 has been a great year for us and we have got so many achievements to be proud of. Take a look at our infographic to explore key metrics and developments that marked our success in the past year ==> https://tickmill.com/education/infographics/

Offline Tickmill

« Reply #542 on: March 15, 2019, 07:14:47 AM »
Hello Traders,
The countdown to Brexit has started! Check out our infographic to discover key insights and interesting approaches to trading this market-moving event --> https://tickmill.com/education/infographics/

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #543 on: March 17, 2019, 09:45:10 AM »
Hello Traders,
The countdown to Brexit has started! Check out our infographic to discover key insights and interesting approaches to trading this market-moving event --> https://tickmill.com/education/infographics/

Thanks it was very interesting, hope you will post more things like that :)

Online ahtiong

« Reply #544 on: June 22, 2019, 09:27:48 AM »
Does the trading condition same as Armada? I long time never use armada. I use it before it replace by tickmill. It was great to trade news at armada.

Offline Tickmill

« Reply #545 on: June 24, 2019, 10:15:34 AM »
Does the trading condition same as Armada? I long time never use armada. I use it before it replace by tickmill. It was great to trade news at armada.

Hello,
Tickmill offers some of the most competitive trading conditions in the industry. You can read more about our trading conditions here -> https://tickmill.com/faq/category/trading-conditions/ and you can also contact our support team at support@tickmill.com to clarify any questions.
We remain at your disposal for anything you may need.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #546 on: Yesterday at 01:31:00 PM »

I think they've improved their trading conditions. Look at their spreads!

Online Nasdaq100

« Reply #547 on: Yesterday at 02:04:42 PM »
The Seychelles license is joke!

Online compujock

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #548 on: Yesterday at 03:15:01 PM »
I've been with Armada and Tickmill for many years.  For me, they've been a great broker.  Never had a single issue with them. 

They have two regulated entities.

1) FCA UK
2) FSA SC

Of course, FCA UK is the best regulation if that's what you're after.   But, it's great they have the FSA SC entity as well since it offers much higher leverage than the 1:30 of the UK entity.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:18:57 PM by compujock »

browse forum