collapse

Author Topic: TICKMILL - replacing Armada with FSA Seychelles regulation  (Read 138478 times)

Offline drunkfx

Re: TICKMILL - replacing Armada with FSA Seychelles regulation
« Reply #540 on: December 02, 2018, 08:18:56 AM »
I've tried several and everywhere experience problem during this time. Liquidity directly impacts spreads and execution, its a fact.
I do agree with the fact that you stated: Liquidity impacts the spread and the execution.
However, I dont think all brokers are facing the same discrepancy. There is increment of the spread during the Roll but still if its really 20 pips (as Iupynx mention) that sounds too much for me

Hi lupynx,
As it has already been discussed, liquidity does affect spreads and as during market open and/or close, liquidity is minimum spreads tend to be wider.
Maybe because it's a decentralized market and brokers use different liquidity providers? This time one broker can charge you higher spreads during rollover time, other time this can happen with different brokers. What I want to say that you need to focus on long-term performance and don't make conclusions based on particular case.

Cheers.

It's my very concern, that this very current broker has very high spread every swap time occur.

You know what's bad? you can get wiped out by its 5 minute of very high spread only on this broker. You're saying this is not long term?

You just blabbering about it's bad liquidity and it's bad to do trade at that time blah blah, fyi: everybody knows that. I see that you're a hard fans of tickmill. Point taken.

For others who maybe concerning the same problem:
As we can see until now they're not answering my question on this thread. I've discussed several time with them by chat and they're saying they can't help as this was given by their LP, but they may try to address to their LP if possible.

Hi lupynx,
As it has already been discussed, liquidity does affect spreads and as during market open and/or close, liquidity is minimum spreads tend to be wider.

Of course it's true that liquidity is low during rollover and all broker's spread increases during this time.  However, the point lupynx is trying to make is that the TICKMILL spreads during rollover are higher than other brokers.  I have accounts with 5 different brokers and TICKMILL is one of them.  I like TICKMILL in general as a broker, however I can tell you of my 5 brokers TICKMILL always has the largest spreads during rollover.  One of the excuses I saw in this thread was that the huge spread was passed down from the LP.  If that is really the case, then I would say they need to find some better LP's like the other brokers have.  It would be great if TICKMILL could fix this issue as otherwise they are a great broker.

it doesn't indicate anything actually. Simple don't trade in rollover its a know fact.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: LEGEND by reinerh
[Today at 10:01:00 PM]

Re: LEGEND by oportunis
[Today at 09:16:57 PM]

[Today at 08:25:53 PM]

Re: LEGEND by oportunis
[Today at 07:57:54 PM]

[Today at 07:37:02 PM]