collapse

Author Topic: What do you pay for commission every month?  (Read 3763 times)

Offline ColiseumFX

What do you pay for commission every month?
« on: January 25, 2015, 11:57:40 PM »
Hello Everyone!

I'm doing some research here for myself right now and hopefully will use it to benefit traders at a later point this year. I would like to know how much in commission have you paid every month or all together? Thank you in advance for helping. You don't have to list the broker and asking a overall number and not per trade.

Offline cyberryder

• VIP
Re: What do you pay for commission every month?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 12:02:45 AM »
sounds like an IB deal
@BeeksFX LD5
Read the broker TOS!
Searching for a broker, offering additional fund security in the TOS. None available today: http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=13785.msg335342#msg335342

Offline ColiseumFX

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 12:06:11 AM »
That was a point of view I didn't see, sorry! I'm trying to get a sense of the overall market and this has no value to me besides market research. Not selling anything to you with this. Thinking more about this, definitely can see this being sensitive data. If anyone wants to participate above $25 per month is ok to write instead of the real amount.

Turned into a poll.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:12:08 AM by ColiseumFX »

Offline Ed Joshue

• Carpe Diem.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 04:11:40 AM »
I spend at least 20$ because I withdraw my funds every week..

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 12:34:31 PM »
That topic intrigued me 😊 To be honest I did not calculate exactly how much it goes for commission. There are interesting periods (like important news) when I trade more and respectively spend more on commission but there are also quite times. My Broker is charging per trade so I could easily review those details.

Offline Trunk

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 05:56:02 PM »
Hello Everyone!

I'm doing some research here for myself right now and hopefully will use it to benefit traders at a later point this year. I would like to know how much in commission have you paid every month or all together? Thank you in advance for helping. You don't have to list the broker and asking a overall number and not per trade.

600 USD monthly in average trading with Hotforex raw spread account. May I as what's the purpose of your research?

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 08:53:51 AM »
Hello Everyone!

600 USD monthly in average trading with Hotforex raw spread account. May I as what's the purpose of your research?

I think it's quite low I mean in my trading with broker with 10 mn average volume monthly I'm paying a bit more for their services

Offline Hilapur

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 10:06:37 AM »
If an employee brings in $50,000 of monthly business and their commission rate is a residual 5%, they would be paid $1000, minus all applicable taxes. This $1000 pay would continue every month so long as the sale continued to bring in $50,000 of revenue each month.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 05:52:48 PM »
Well as I discovered using raw spread+commission scheme of broker charges can significantly reduce your expenses in trading. Same as Trunk moved to HF raw spread account and it's really much cheaper :P

browse forum