collapse

Author Topic: Forex Trend Detector  (Read 69110 times)

Offline wallstreet.forex.robot

• WallStreet Forex Robot
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #285 on: October 04, 2018, 06:43:13 AM »
Do not look at this XAGUSD trades. I am sorry for this. I will probably remove this account.
This is the official donnaforex profile of the WallStreet Forex Robot team. If you have support issues or questions, please use our support system, because we cannot guarantee we will be able to monitor our topics in donnaforex all the time.

Offline namrfigk

« Reply #286 on: October 14, 2018, 05:33:42 PM »
Do not look at this XAGUSD trades. I am sorry for this. I will probably remove this account.

performance is a bit poor lately with gold trades, any fix to this?

• WallStreet Forex Robot
« Reply #287 on: October 14, 2018, 07:16:43 PM »
If you refer the Forex Gold Investor EA, in fact it is recovering pretty well in the last two months.
This is the official donnaforex profile of the WallStreet Forex Robot team. If you have support issues or questions, please use our support system, because we cannot guarantee we will be able to monitor our topics in donnaforex all the time.

Offline namrfigk

« Reply #288 on: October 15, 2018, 05:16:13 AM »
If you refer the Forex Gold Investor EA, in fact it is recovering pretty well in the last two months.
Hi Sir I was referring to FTD Myfxbook which is showing Gold trades, could you explain why FTD suddenly trades Gold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online atomico

« Reply #289 on: November 16, 2018, 06:41:04 PM »
guys,

someone know if the EA lost the control of the trade when the terminal mt4 restart?

i accidentally logoff from my server today and many trades are still open... i restart immediately the mt4 but DO NOT SEE the arrow dot of the buy open trade... TREND DETECTOR continue to manage these open trades or lose the control??? better to close all manually???

thanks to all

Offline stefanosb

« Reply #290 on: November 16, 2018, 07:09:30 PM »
No problem at all. It manages all open orders.
Eas: Forex Trend Detector - Wall Street Forex Robot - Forex Diamond - Best Scalper - Best Free Scalper - Inertia Trader - Forex Real Profit - SFE Price Action

Online atomico

« Reply #291 on: November 28, 2018, 06:27:06 PM »
hi guys,

MASTER account is vanish...???

• WallStreet Forex Robot
« Reply #292 on: November 29, 2018, 09:24:38 AM »
Yes, unfortunately I messed it up with some manual trades in silver. Anyway, the performance of Trend Detector is just fine. It is the most profitable EA I've developed .... and the least popular :)

browse forum

* Recent Posts