collapse

Author Topic: Forex Trend Detector  (Read 69138 times)

Online Byte

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 554
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 07:48:07 AM »
Hi,
to me the only "issue" is, that it is not trading a lot, but it took pretty much the same trades as on the official account (except for two when my MT4 froze due to another EA). In the end this is an EA that does not have a high win rate but much higher winning than losing pips.
So far I feel comfortable with the EA.
Since June 30, the EA made me 35 pips, which in the currently difficult market is not so bad, I think. And it would be significantly more, if I had not missed the two win trades.
At the same time, I have to admit when I see the adds I still dream of becoming reach quick .. something that obviously is not that easy ;-)

Offline Forex Verified

  • Gold Vendor
  • Full Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 358
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2015, 01:49:18 PM »
Quote from: corre971 link=msg=345775 date=1440775946

Forex Trend Detector is on new equity high too. I am running it from the prelaunch with no stop and am very happy with it. Also FX Automater is a guarantee of quality: there is not a single EA from this vendor which did not showed to be profitable


Are you using different settings than default?
If it's not verified, don't buy it - www.forexverified.com

Offline nick3232

  • DonbonsPrivateGroup
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 371
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2015, 07:53:22 PM »
dd a bit too high on their acc but just have to decrease the risk,the only company that i trust 100%

Offline corre971

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3238
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2015, 11:06:23 AM »
Quote from: Forex Verified link=msg=346353 date=1441630158

Quote from: corre971 link=msg=345775 date=1440775946

Forex Trend Detector is on new equity high too. I am running it from the prelaunch with no stop and am very happy with it. Also FX Automater is a guarantee of quality: there is not a single EA from this vendor which did not showed to be profitable


Are you using different settings than default?

Not, only using low risk: mm=0.5 with recovery ON

Offline firewight

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 19
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2015, 01:08:08 PM »
A WARNING TO THOSE CONSIDERING THIS EA

IT DOES NOT WORK

NOT ONLY DOES IT NOT WORK, BUT THE VENDOR REFUSES TO GIVE A REFUND EVEN THOUGH I ASKED FOR IT, CITING CLAUSES IN THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT I DID NOT REPLY CONFIRMING I WANTED A REFUND.

HELLO, I ASKED FOR A REFUND BECAUSE I WANTED A REFUND BECAUSE YOUR DODGY PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK

PERIOD

BEWARE SCAMS!

Offline Anchorpoint

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 938
  • Position sizing is the key
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2015, 02:29:49 PM »
Quote from: firewight link=msg=346549 date=1441886888

A WARNING TO THOSE CONSIDERING THIS EA

IT DOES NOT WORK

NOT ONLY DOES IT NOT WORK, BUT THE VENDOR REFUSES TO GIVE A REFUND EVEN THOUGH I ASKED FOR IT, CITING CLAUSES IN THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT I DID NOT REPLY CONFIRMING I WANTED A REFUND.

HELLO, I ASKED FOR A REFUND BECAUSE I WANTED A REFUND BECAUSE YOUR DODGY PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK

PERIOD

BEWARE SCAMS!


This EA vendor is one of the most reputable and I know they honor their refund policies. Also the EA works exactly as it is supposed to.  It works fine and according to backtests and live forward tests.
Anything can happen - every moment in the market is unique

Offline firewight

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 19
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2015, 02:51:03 PM »
Quote from: Anchorpoint link=msg=346552 date=1441891789



This EA vendor is one of the most reputable and I know they honor their refund policies. Also the EA works exactly as it is supposed to.  It works fine and according to backtests and live forward tests.


I've been running it since pre-inception, it does not work. period.

They also refused to honor the refund, claiming the fine print in their terms and conditions were not met. period.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:52:38 PM by firewight »

Offline Forex Verified

  • Gold Vendor
  • Full Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 358
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2015, 04:35:22 PM »
Quote from: firewight link=msg=346554 date=1441893063

Quote from: Anchorpoint link=msg=346552 date=1441891789



This EA vendor is one of the most reputable and I know they honor their refund policies. Also the EA works exactly as it is supposed to.  It works fine and according to backtests and live forward tests.


I've been running it since pre-inception, it does not work. period.

They also refused to honor the refund, claiming the fine print in their terms and conditions were not met. period.


Which settings do you use?
If it's not verified, don't buy it - www.forexverified.com

Offline corre971

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3238
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2015, 04:51:04 PM »
Quote from: firewight link=msg=346549 date=1441886888

A WARNING TO THOSE CONSIDERING THIS EA

IT DOES NOT WORK

NOT ONLY DOES IT NOT WORK, BUT THE VENDOR REFUSES TO GIVE A REFUND EVEN THOUGH I ASKED FOR IT, CITING CLAUSES IN THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT I DID NOT REPLY CONFIRMING I WANTED A REFUND.

HELLO, I ASKED FOR A REFUND BECAUSE I WANTED A REFUND BECAUSE YOUR DODGY PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK

PERIOD

BEWARE SCAMS!

Absolutely agree with Anchorpoint, FX Automater is the older EA developer on the markets and always showed to be very fair and supportive: they continue to update also EA released many years ago and from what i know they have always respected their refund policy. Of course, the refund request should be sent in time (60 days).
As for your assertion that it does not work, what you mean: you attach the EA on the chart it does not initialize? they offer very good technical support; or u was expecting the Holy grail with 10% monthly granted with no DD?
I would be very carefull to use the SCAM term

TradeNow

  • Guest
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2015, 08:00:30 PM »
Hmmm....i got my refund without any problems like ususal with this vendor. Its clearly one of the best vendors we have.
Dont know what the problem is. Maybe you were out of the refund time period?



Offline firewight

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 19
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2015, 10:07:48 PM »
Quote from: corre971 link=msg=346563 date=1441900264


Absolutely agree with Anchorpoint, FX Automater is the older EA developer on the markets and always showed to be very fair and supportive: they continue to update also EA released many years ago and from what i know they have always respected their refund policy. Of course, the refund request should be sent in time (60 days).
As for your assertion that it does not work, what you mean: you attach the EA on the chart it does not initialize? they offer very good technical support; or u was expecting the Holy grail with 10% monthly granted with no DD?
I would be very carefull to use the SCAM term


What I mean by the EA does not work is the EA does not take trades, so it's essentially a useless piece of expensive software.

The refund request WAS sent long before the 60 days, I did not know I was required to follow up with a confirmation email saying I wanted a refund, after I had already asked for a refund. So essentially you have to ask them twice. I sent the refund request, I expected a refund.

My perception is my reality, I feel like I have been scammed, therefore in my eyes, its a SCAM.

Your views and experiences and feelings may differ from mine, that does not make mine any less valid.

TradeNow

  • Guest
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2015, 10:27:19 PM »
if thats true that they didnt send you the refund in the 60 day time frame i would call it scam also.
Hopefully vendor will show up here to clear things. Otherwise this would be realy bad for vendors reputation.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 10:29:19 PM by TradeNow »

Offline corre971

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3238
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2015, 10:38:54 PM »
Honestly don't know what to say about refund, but the EA takes trades when it supposed to be triggered. Now for example i am long on both my real and demo account exactly like on the vendor account.
So the EA works. We cannot know If will be profitable or not but it works.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 10:39:28 PM by corre971 »

Offline firewight

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 19
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2015, 11:37:11 PM »
Quote from: corre971 link=msg=346576 date=1441921134

Honestly don't know what to say about refund, but the EA takes trades when it supposed to be triggered. Now for example i am long on both my real and demo account exactly like on the vendor account.
So the EA works. We cannot know If will be profitable or not but it works.


I ran it for 4 weeks out of the 60 day trial, it only took losing trades but most of the time it sat idle doing nothing at all, therefore I decided to request a refund to be well within my 60 day refund period...

I can not comment on how it is performing over the longer term.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:39:39 PM by firewight »

Offline firewight

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 19
Re: Forex Trend Detector
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2015, 07:04:49 AM »
As an update to this saga, the vendor whilst unable to complete a refund has offered an alternate product to try, so I would like to say at least they have tried to offer a resolution.

 

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: LEGEND by atomico
[Today at 04:18:02 PM]


Re: HotForex by pinoytrader
[Today at 01:01:09 PM]


Re: LEGEND by yshin
[Today at 12:22:37 AM]


Re: LEGEND by atomico
[Today at 12:04:43 AM]


Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 10:46:40 PM]


Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 10:28:27 PM]


Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 09:34:40 PM]


Re: Best Scalper by nwboater
[Yesterday at 03:08:15 PM]


Re: Best Quotes by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 03:03:23 PM]


Re: Best Scalper by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 01:12:25 PM]