collapse

Author Topic: The FREE FX1DO Trading System (post your pip counts here)  (Read 138837 times)

Offline kroghy

Re: The FREE FX1DO Trading System
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 04:47:39 PM »
Hi,

Great trading session with Bill today - I only took trades on 2 pairs.
G/N it pushed against me so hit SL
But made up for it many times over with G/CAD.

He actually made calls in the live voice room for several other pairs & they were profitable based on price action that followed his calls.

Below are my trade results for today based on Bill & FX1D program & the trades I took.

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 06:11:22 PM »
just to respond to the avalanche of PMs I have received regarding the FX1 system: YES, Mr Young *will* be doing free live daily broadcasts on the Donna Forex webinar platform - keep an eye on our calendar here http://www.donnaforex.com/index.php?page=webinar ...as I understand it, he is only a couple days away from beginning that - we will also send an email to all Donna Forex newsletter recipients to announce this - it is very exciting news indeed. As anyone who has traded forex for any length of time knows, a truly free system with a leader of Mr Young's credentials, offered with live broadcasts for free, is unheard of.

8)  8)  8)  8)
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline adaire

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 05:36:46 PM »
If you've been wondering about the FX1 system and hearing about the buzz, I definitely recommend you get in Bill's Skype room as soon as you can.  It may take a little work to read through the system and get signed up, but it will be well worth your trouble.  Bill provides a really unique service where he tells you now just how to trade the FX1 system, but how he sees the markets, gets into trades and looks for profit targets.  I can say without doubt that if you're having ups and downs in Forex, Bill will help you grab those pips!

I've been listening in on his sessions for a few months now during the NY session and my pip count has at least doubled.  As someone who has actually worked for a prop firm, I can say that Bill is the real deal.  In fact, I'd say I learned more in the past couple of months from him than I did in 6 at the firm.

Anyway, after 120 pips in today's session it's time for me to take a breather.  Best of luck and truckloads of pips to all.

Offline Running Mart

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 05:39:43 PM »
Was pleased to get +52 on GBP/CAD and +21 on GBP/NZD in my live account following Bill today.

Looking forward to tomorrow  :)

Offline kroghy

My Trading Results FX1DO 22nd June
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2015, 05:43:16 PM »
Hi,

Great session today - only took a couple of trades - there were more called by Bill & others in the room took them & making good pips.

Below are my results.

Encourage others to come on over & see what's happening over here.

Thanks Bill!!!

Edit: Pips Totals:
A/U: + 30 Pips
2x G/CAD Positions +50 Pips & +45 Pips
1x G/CAD still running +56 Pips

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 05:45:39 PM by kroghy »

Offline gatort

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2015, 01:31:27 PM »
I am very impressed with my initial viewing of Donna Forex and looking forward to the association of the FX1DO Trading System and the Donna Forex traders.

I completed the Master Traders course in 2009 then traded very successfully part time until November 2014. That month I retired from a 40 year practice of Anesthesia. To update my knowledge I renewed my association with Bill Young.  He provided me with the training videos and new trading indicators.  WOW!  With the live commentary and Master Trader/FX1 DO system I have replaced my Anesthesia income and more.

Offline Bippo

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2015, 05:10:09 PM »
I don't like to jump to conclusions at a very early point but..
I've been following the Free Room  chat for 5 sessions
and I still have to see a wrong trade call by Bill

about my results,I'm still learning the system
Today I've made the best trades in the London Morning,following slower TimeFrames H1-M30-M15

my results?  115pips

today results

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 05:37:45 PM by Bippo »

Offline Running Mart

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2015, 09:45:44 AM »
I was very happy to get to my desk this morning and see that GBP/CAD had reached my TP of +100, this following Bill's call to buy the pair yesterday afternoon

Offline kroghy

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2015, 05:01:16 PM »
Below are my results for trades taken 31st July NY session most followed Bills signals from his live market commentary - I entered a little early on GBPCAD but got a second entry & averaged the position & closed in profit & if I had stayed in longer the pair actually pushed up further around 70 pips after my exit.... never mind.

Big congrats on Bills excellent trade call for E/U Short - made everyones day & a great way to end the month!!

+100 pips for the day.

Great to see some new people coming along to the room & getting positive results.

Offline woodlands

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2015, 09:05:42 PM »
Dear Bill,
Just to say thanks as I have now turned  $20 micro account into firstly $92 then opened ECN account with that and is now $205.75 using the free system you have generously given. That was Friday close, now $207.34 end of Monday.
I am heading toward the $500 I need for the Forexnow program and will subscribe as soon as I have the funds.
As I said on Steve's forum 'you have changed the way I trade'.
Thanks, Tony ,
aka 'woodlands'

Offline Baymax7

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2015, 03:53:05 PM »
Made 14%+ gain today! Thanks Bill for the commentaries. Learning everyday  ;D

Offline wb66

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2015, 05:35:28 PM »

trades taken this morning....thx bill....always a learning experience.

Offline rcbarlow

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2015, 07:56:38 PM »
51 pips today with 2 trades.  Would have been almost double that but I had to leave early.  Truly great system and Bill spends his time to make it happen.  Thanks again.

Offline rcbarlow

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2015, 03:58:26 PM »

Todays results even better.

Offline rcbarlow

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2015, 03:43:08 PM »

Results from today.

browse forum