collapse

Author Topic: How to learn new trading strategy?  (Read 7559 times)

Offline Rebuy

How to learn new trading strategy?
« on: August 10, 2015, 07:16:06 PM »
Hey everybody! So, I would like to request your help. It just seems that my trading technique does not work. It all happened after CHF got rid of Euro, I am just unable to earn anymore. It is definitely true that I should learn new trading technique. But how can I do that? How did you do that, I am sure most of you did at some time?

Offline Rebuy

Re: How to learn new trading strategy?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 05:52:19 PM »
If anybody is interested I am keeping you up to date.
I have learned new technique through Tickmill Webinars and it seems to work for me :)
Trading in a new way now!!!

Offline 5SS

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 03:23:11 AM »
I have always found testing and observing to be the best way to learn.

Maybe try a trade simulator like the free one FX Blue offer.

http://www.fxblue.com/appstore/app.aspx?id=39

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 04:20:43 AM »
For learning new trading strategy it is very much important for us to first decide on the trading strategy which we wish to implement such that the same can be backtested in a demo account and if the results are good try it in live account with minimal money.

Offline indicator

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 05:46:16 AM »
There are countless strategies available in several forums on the internet. But if you want to learn a strategy that doesn't need to be changed from time to time then you should learn price action trading.

Offline adam.road

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 11:36:01 AM »
There are many way to do that. Read book. see the online course or use tool such as NinjaTrader or MeteTrader.

Offline bruce_knee

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 01:33:29 PM »
My advice- dig a little deaper into the RSI / MA strategy - it's very effective and you might not need to know another one afterwards

Offline Forex Verified

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 02:38:53 PM »
Quote from: Rebuy link=msg=344773 date=1439230566

Hey everybody! So, I would like to request your help. It just seems that my trading technique does not work. It all happened after CHF got rid of Euro, I am just unable to earn anymore. It is definitely true that I should learn new trading technique. But how can I do that? How did you do that, I am sure most of you did at some time?

Books, free online content, practice. Everything can be learned.
If it's not verified, don't buy it - www.forexverified.com

Online diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 07:12:56 AM »
Quote from: bruce_knee date=1445258009 link=msg=348268

My advice- dig a little deaper into the RSI / MA strategy - it's very effective and you might not need to know another one afterwards

If you were to take up this suggestion you might like to combine it with the FX Autotrader Elite - a fully customisable EA that will enable you to test all sorts of combinations of RSI and MAs, complete with a very versatile money management system.

In that way you will be able to test and learn how such strategies might work whenever you have some time to back-test. And when you are ready you can go live on autopilot.

http://www.fxautotraderelite.com/ and http://www.diyforexskills.com/forex-tools/
Information and product page - http://www.diyforexskills.com/forex-tools/

Live trading accounts
https://www.fxblue.com/users/sydap2003axilive (FXAE Bollinger Band EAs)
https://www.fxblue.com/users/sydapaxilivepro (Magic Wand Trading) Not trading with this at the moment.

Offline dankster

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2015, 07:33:18 PM »
my advice, find a system or a mentor (on youtube or wherever) and just watch, watch, listen and learn.  Once you can predict what they are going to do and understand why, you should start trading again.

Offline bruce_knee

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2015, 09:49:16 PM »
Quote from: dankster link=msg=349243 date=1447183998

my advice, find a system or a mentor (on youtube or wherever) and just watch, watch, listen and learn.  Once you can predict what they are going to do and understand why, you should start trading again.

I agree - I learned the best strategy for me from YouTube doing a research - keep an eye on MA (9) over RSI (7) if you trade on M5

Offline jakesgarland

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2015, 03:52:53 AM »
Some people who have determined to move into the trading should prepare themselves firstly. It is very important to know even the basic principles of Trading to gain success. But you have no guarantee, not by a long shot, you require to know more than the basics to even have a good chance of succeeding. There are different ways to study trading. You can join online services, participate in a FX Trading school, become a student of a forex trader, or do it on your own.

binary options trading

Offline Profitable Trading

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2015, 05:44:11 PM »
Whats your trading style? fundamental or technical? Then decide are you rely on indicator signals or reading market sentiment and price action? write down all these and apply to historical data. Take 100 trades and see the stats. Then, you will see whats winning rate and so.

Offline talonsalina

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2015, 10:16:59 AM »
Trading has gained great popularity over the years because many people have understood the profitability that comes with it. To become trading maestro, it is important to carry out the trading activities with the help of binary options profitable strategies. No matter how worst the conditions of the market are, these strategies will never let you down and minimize your losses by enabling you to earn good profit.

binary options trading

Offline hybrid

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2015, 05:55:09 AM »
Everything is available on inter-net even you can attend online classes for real trading , videos and mentors are also there to help you .Main thing is your own practice of trading .. it will really make a good strategy for you which will give actual results.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by SJWkiller
[Yesterday at 05:24:40 PM]

Re: Pegasus FX by nwboater
[Yesterday at 01:52:31 PM]

Re: Your favourite car? by 2cuteEssence
[Yesterday at 11:12:10 AM]

Re: The Most Common Forex Myths by Loperte
[Yesterday at 09:32:09 AM]

Re: Pegasus FX by Pegasus FX
[Yesterday at 07:55:47 AM]