collapse

Author Topic: Who makes a living on Forex???  (Read 26689 times)

Offline Eliza Abrams

Re: Who makes a living on Forex???
« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2019, 05:22:44 PM »
Eliza, nicely said. I also dont understand this habit with people to compare themselves with others. It is good to see what others are doing in order to learn something new, but copying the same does not mean that you will be able to make the same success.

The grass is always greener on the other side. Humans are social creatures, so comparing ourselves to others comes naturally, but is not always a good idea.

Online fxopen78

« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2019, 07:04:23 PM »

The grass is always greener on the other side. Humans are social creatures, so comparing ourselves to others comes naturally, but is not always a good idea.

I think we should be grateful for our fortune, how big or small that value is, it also depends on how we spend it, the big value on big needs can be less, the small value on small needs can be enough

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2019, 04:04:48 PM »
I agree. But people aren't always prone to doing what they should be doing. :D

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #138 on: November 18, 2019, 01:06:45 PM »

I think we should be grateful for our fortune, how big or small that value is, it also depends on how we spend it, the big value on big needs can be less, the small value on small needs can be enough

Yes but we understand the true value of what we have only after losing it, i.e. moving to inferior asset or income position. Its sad that people forget and can't accept that.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #139 on: November 18, 2019, 04:48:15 PM »
It is, but it's also human nature. I have learned to accept it.

Online fxopen78

« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2019, 09:46:29 PM »
Yes I think as human nature, actually, every baby`s born they fingers clenched, it's only signed if actually human want to hold on anything in the world, but trading forex, sometimes losing money and we can`t hold on this money, should willing to accept it

Offline Ggeyda

« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2019, 11:58:04 AM »
You will lose money on forex from time to time. This is fact. I find that how you deal with your losses is very important question for which every trader need to have an answer in advance

Online fxopen78

« Reply #142 on: Yesterday at 08:23:27 PM »
You will lose money on forex from time to time. This is fact. I find that how you deal with your losses is very important question for which every trader need to have an answer in advance

Loss is part in trading, sometimes inevitable, but after all if profit accumulation higher than loss hence still considered as good trading, and to achieved this goal, I think each trader having own experience, which there are already profitable but some another still hard work to learn more

Offline Ed Joshue

• Carpe Diem.
« Reply #143 on: Today at 04:47:04 PM »
I'm thinking of start trading, I read a lot about that but I am scared of losses so much, so I'm hesitating all the time... So is it really so? Can you earn even for living with trading?

browse forum

* Recent Posts