collapse

Author Topic: FourLeafClover EA from FourLeafClover FX  (Read 65334 times)

Offline adrazz

• Pip Goes The Weasel
Re: FourLeafClover EA from FourLeafClover FX
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2019, 04:09:00 PM »
Anyone else running this?
Adam

Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future.

Offline 5ninefish

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2019, 06:28:46 AM »
Anyone else running this?

I've been running it since last April with AUDCAD and USDCAD. Profitable every single month, including this month even with the loss early on. It still surprises me that this is not a more popular system.

Offline adrazz

• Pip Goes The Weasel
« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2019, 11:03:37 AM »
I might have to get it myself then ;)
Adam

Offline adrazz

• Pip Goes The Weasel
« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2019, 11:05:31 AM »
How often does it trade?
Adam

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2019, 02:38:56 PM »
How often does it trade?
Frequently - it is almost always in a trade.  Have a look at the history on the vendor site. 

This month for me has been slower than usual on AUDCAD but still made profit on all pairs through the trauma of Jan 2nd.  I'm only running AUDCAD & USDCAD.  There is a third pair on the vendor site that they are running in addition.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #155 on: February 26, 2019, 11:41:00 AM »
How often does it trade?
Frequently - it is almost always in a trade.  Have a look at the history on the vendor site. 

This month for me has been slower than usual on AUDCAD but still made profit on all pairs through the trauma of Jan 2nd.  I'm only running AUDCAD & USDCAD.  There is a third pair on the vendor site that they are running in addition.

Hello, Ruairi OPleurisy.

Looking at the 4Leaf site FAQ, I notice the minimum requirements for a live account to be 3k USD, per pair and higher, except for  cent accounts; am I reading this correctly?  :-\

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline 5ninefish

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2019, 08:15:55 AM »
That's what they recommend, probably for maximum safety. I started with $5500 and went with Level 3 or 4 (I can't remember) on two different pairs. I've since dialed it back to Level 2 on two pairs without any problems at about 7K balance now. It didn't even come close to alarming levels of drawdown - maybe 10 or 12% at Level 4? Hasn't come anywhere near that since. I do have hard stops in place, etc. since I realize I'm running it at higher than recommended risk. In fact, I think I might bump it back up to Level 3.

How often does it trade?

Hello, Ruairi OPleurisy.

Looking at the 4Leaf site FAQ, I notice the minimum requirements for a live account to be 3k USD, per pair and higher, except for  cent accounts; am I reading this correctly?  :-\

Regards,
HumbleTrader

• Global Moderator
« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2019, 11:52:04 AM »
That's what they recommend, probably for maximum safety. I started with $5500 and went with Level 3 or 4 (I can't remember) on two different pairs. I've since dialed it back to Level 2 on two pairs without any problems at about 7K balance now. It didn't even come close to alarming levels of drawdown - maybe 10 or 12% at Level 4? Hasn't come anywhere near that since. I do have hard stops in place, etc. since I realize I'm running it at higher than recommended risk. In fact, I think I might bump it back up to Level 3.

How often does it trade?

Hello, Ruairi OPleurisy.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Hello, 5ninefish,

I have since opend a demo account of 5k, using two pairs and will be posting this as one of my widgets as soon as it posts one trade in history so I can make it public.  Interested to see this EA do its thing.

DB2 is back and he will lead you to the right "direction"...   ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 12:10:06 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline 5ninefish

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #158 on: February 27, 2019, 06:58:48 PM »
I just activated AUDUSD at Level 1 to test it out. Backtest shows this one to be the most profitable, so I am heading out to pick the colors on my Bentley now.

How often does it trade?

Hello, Ruairi OPleurisy.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Hello, 5ninefish,

I have since opend a demo account of 5k, using two pairs and will be posting this as one of my widgets as soon as it posts one trade in history so I can make it public.  Interested to see this EA do its thing.

DB2 is back and he will lead you to the right "direction"...   ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

• Global Moderator
« Reply #159 on: February 28, 2019, 09:14:38 PM »
Alright, 4LeafeClover has just made its first trade thus, I was able to post it on my widget list; let's follow it's performance over time.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #160 on: March 02, 2019, 10:58:25 AM »
Hi Humble, good to see you are giving it a go with the same pairs that I am using.  Are you running it live as well as on demo?

Your account is off to a good start  :)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #161 on: March 02, 2019, 12:01:50 PM »
Hi Humble, good to see you are giving it a go with the same pairs that I am using.  Are you running it live as well as on demo?

Hello, Ruairi.

It was because of your posts that I became interested and contacted the folks at 4 Leaf to have me give it a go. Based on our  (Donnafx) recommendations to our members,  to initially try any new EA on a demo account, that is what I am doing for now. 😊

As you see, the account is off to a good start, let's see how it trades over three months.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Online alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #162 on: March 04, 2019, 01:10:23 PM »
Which risk level are you using and which pairs?

Hello, Ruairi.

It was because of your posts that I became interested and contacted the folks at 4 Leaf to have me give it a go. Based on our  (Donnafx) recommendations to our members,  to initially try any new EA on a demo account, that is what I am doing for now. 😊

As you see, the account is off to a good start, let's see how it trades over three months.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

• Global Moderator
« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2019, 01:19:01 PM »

Hello, Ruairi.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Hello, alaali.

I don't know if you are referring to me or Ruairi. I am using default values which I understand is "Model 1= true". I suppose Ruairi, may have more to say about this.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #164 on: March 04, 2019, 02:45:41 PM »

Hi alaali, I am using risk level (mode) 4 on AUDCAD & USDCAD pairs.

browse forum