collapse

Author Topic: FourLeafClover EA from FourLeafClover FX  (Read 86423 times)

Offline Frederico_K

Re: FourLeafClover EA from FourLeafClover FX
« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2020, 07:34:18 AM »
MyFxBook links from their website:

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/FourLeafCloverFX/eurgbp-wwwfourleafcloverfxcom/2188289
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/FourLeafCloverFX/audcad-wwwfourleafcloverfxcom/1408955
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/FourLeafCloverFX/usdcad-wwwfourleafcloverfxcom/1871260
It's been a ripper of a month so far with FLC with all the market volatility 8)

basically it is a martingale system and should have blow up many times by now. but it doesn't and whenever it looks like the ea will run the account to the ground it magically recovers.

very exciting to follow this one.  :) :)

Offline dasher1980

• DonbonsPrivateGroup

Offline Frederico_K

« Reply #199 on: March 21, 2020, 07:12:31 AM »
That's funny.
Right in my face. Thank you!
;D ;D ;D

Offline dasher1980

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #200 on: March 21, 2020, 07:19:17 AM »
Ruairi OPleurisy, I know you have been running this one for years, you are running at the same setting as the vendor? i.e. your account was also blown?

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #201 on: March 21, 2020, 08:13:31 AM »
Ruairi OPleurisy, I know you have been running this one for years, you are running at the same setting as the vendor? i.e. your account was also blown?

I am running the same but my account did not blow as the vendor. not sure if the setting of the vendor is different or not.

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #202 on: March 24, 2020, 11:06:42 PM »
Hi all - thankfully my account is fine and made a lot of profit but I have paused trading now in this mad market.

I dropped an email to the vendor about their USDCAD account and the reason they gave for the loss was was the extremely wide spreads that their broker put in place meaning the EA struggled to close a trade sequence.  They have also paused trading for now and I see that Cyborg is noting the same and also the issue with spreads.  The market is really quite scary at present in these unsettled times.

Safe trading all.

Offline rsmereka

• Future Lab
« Reply #203 on: March 25, 2020, 02:57:34 PM »
I just went to check the USDCAD pair with this EA and the page has been removed.

Hummm

Offline Coy0te

« Reply #204 on: March 28, 2020, 07:46:35 AM »
I just went to check the USDCAD pair with this EA and the page has been removed.

Hummm

Yep, the account was blown up due to the recent volatility and quickly removed. I guess martingale EAs always meet the same destiny sooner or later.

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #205 on: April 01, 2020, 04:42:25 PM »
Just been speaking with Dasher on PM - both of us made quite a lot of money with this especially during the torid time over the last month but I've pressed pause until the market has returned to some semblence of order and spreads are lower.

This is the first time I have paused it since Oct 2016.  Remaining vendor accounts are also paused and others seem to be doing the same with other EAs, whch may be wise in the current climate.

Offline Keysen Johnson

« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2020, 06:08:10 AM »
Just been speaking with Dasher on PM - both of us made quite a lot of money with this especially during the torid time over the last month but I've pressed pause until the market has returned to some semblence of order and spreads are lower.

This is the first time I have paused it since Oct 2016.  Remaining vendor accounts are also paused and others seem to be doing the same with other EAs, whch may be wise in the current climate.

pause robots in such hard times is a very wise decision......
i wish everyone did the same thing.... my son texted me and said that he lost a lot due to vendor not stopping at the right time.....

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2020, 05:22:18 PM »
I am still using this EA and each month or couple of months I am withdrawing the profit.

For some reason this is the only EA making profit for me. I know that this strategy can be risky and because of that I am withdrawing profit each month to withdraw all the initial capital.

Offline dasher1980

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #208 on: August 04, 2020, 10:35:52 PM »
Thats the only way how these martingales can work.
I am also running this one but had a big loss on USDCAD the other day.

These EA can be indeed very risky at the moment when a pair moves in one direction wirhout any pull back. Was running it fairly conservative but lotsizes ramp up pretty quickly if there isnt any pullback. And for pairs like USDCAD which is really a oil proxy, you have to be really careful. In fact this EA can make money for sure but wouldnt say its a very complex EA. All it does it opens a buy and sell, you win on one and it will martingale itself out of the losing trade and will start again...

The vendor actually blew his account for usdcad, so above Myfxbook account doesnt work anymore.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 10:38:17 PM by dasher1980 »

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2020, 07:36:03 AM »
I think I got luck with USDCAD. I was using ICMARKETS and actually it was a very profitable set trades for me, however it look like the vendor was using another broker which had slippage which made a profitable basket a losing basket. The problem with a big basket is that any spreads, slippages, and low liquidity can effect the basket at closing time.

My plan was to build the capital and get more from this EA. However my plan now is to withdraw every couple of months till I withdraw all the initial deposit and then withdraw 50% of the profit every month.

Thats the only way how these martingales can work.
I am also running this one but had a big loss on USDCAD the other day.

These EA can be indeed very risky at the moment when a pair moves in one direction wirhout any pull back. Was running it fairly conservative but lotsizes ramp up pretty quickly if there isnt any pullback. And for pairs like USDCAD which is really a oil proxy, you have to be really careful. In fact this EA can make money for sure but wouldnt say its a very complex EA. All it does it opens a buy and sell, you win on one and it will martingale itself out of the losing trade and will start again...

The vendor actually blew his account for usdcad, so above Myfxbook account doesnt work anymore.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: forex cyborg by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 11:59:00 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 02:53:03 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 01:11:45 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[September 17, 2020, 03:18:33 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[September 17, 2020, 09:43:34 AM]