collapse

Author Topic: FourLeafClover EA from FourLeafClover FX  (Read 92420 times)

Offline Price Pays

• No custom title :)
Re: FourLeafClover EA from FourLeafClover FX
« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2020, 10:37:32 AM »
How is it doing with the increased volatility. Is it still alive?
Only price pays!

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2020, 02:05:17 PM »
Still working without any issues at least for me.

The vendor blew an old USDCAD account and start a new one.

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #212 on: November 19, 2020, 08:35:25 PM »
Hi all,

I've not been back to the forum for a long, long while since the 'argument' with the vendor over on the Swapmaster thread.  I decided that it was just not worth the hastle.  However, amidst the current worldwide depression, I thought it would be nice to spread some good cheer and pop back here again to report good things with this EA!

FLC is the only EA that I am still using and it is still pulling in great profits for me all these years later!  I'm just trading the AUDCAD pair now at higher levels having seen the USDCAD loss noted above.  My account was fine as were those of one or two others on here, but AUDCAD has been far-and-away the best pair.

If you do buy Fourleafclover, make sure you get a good broker that has tight spreads on AUDCAD and it will do very, very well.  The vendor's account is doing very well, even at a broker that has  much higher spreads on AUDCAD than IC Markets (my broker).  My account is mirroring their profit but doing even better.

I hope you are all well and good trading to you all!

Offline Coy0te

« Reply #213 on: November 21, 2020, 07:54:43 AM »
Hi all,

I've not been back to the forum for a long, long while since the 'argument' with the vendor over on the Swapmaster thread.  I decided that it was just not worth the hastle.  However, amidst the current worldwide depression, I thought it would be nice to spread some good cheer and pop back here again to report good things with this EA!

FLC is the only EA that I am still using and it is still pulling in great profits for me all these years later!  I'm just trading the AUDCAD pair now at higher levels having seen the USDCAD loss noted above.  My account was fine as were those of one or two others on here, but AUDCAD has been far-and-away the best pair.

If you do buy Fourleafclover, make sure you get a good broker that has tight spreads on AUDCAD and it will do very, very well.  The vendor's account is doing very well, even at a broker that has  much higher spreads on AUDCAD than IC Markets (my broker).  My account is mirroring their profit but doing even better.

I hope you are all well and good trading to you all!

Hi Ruairi, it is good to have you back, i am trying to diversify my ea portfolio with proven long term eas. Do you have a myfxbook link to your account running four leaf clover ea? I am reticent to add a martingale strategy but i might try with a small capital.

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #214 on: November 22, 2020, 08:47:54 AM »
I am doing great as well using FLC EA.

I am using AUDCAD + USDCAD + EURGBP.

I am always keeping a spare money to deposit to my accounts if needed as I am running it on an under-funded accounts.

It is my second year with this EA and it is the only EA I am using + Blackwave Pacific signal.

Offline Coy0te

« Reply #215 on: November 22, 2020, 05:45:31 PM »

I am always keeping a spare money to deposit to my accounts if needed as I am running it on an under-funded accounts.

It is my second year with this EA and it is the only EA I am using + Blackwave Pacific signal.

I am glad you are doing all right alaali. I have just bought Fourleafclover ea and on my way to configure it on one of my accounts for the next year. Do you have a myfxbook link with your FLC ea to share? What is the worst drawdown you have experienced?

Offline dasher1980

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #216 on: November 22, 2020, 09:08:45 PM »
alaali wanted to check with you, I got a pretty large loss on USDCAD in June, did you suffer the same?

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #217 on: November 23, 2020, 01:21:32 PM »
alaali wanted to check with you, I got a pretty large loss on USDCAD in June, did you suffer the same?

I did not get any loss on any pairs till now rather than EURGBP because I increased the mode however did not change the floatingDDBasedExitValue.

The vendor blew a USDCAD account because of some slippage when the EA tried to close the trades.

I am using ICMarkets and did not face any issue till now.

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #218 on: November 23, 2020, 01:26:21 PM »
I don't have an account which only has this EA as my two accounts have different trades as well.

My accounts are under funded so cannot give you a proper drawdown levels.

I am glad you are doing all right alaali. I have just bought Fourleafclover ea and on my way to configure it on one of my accounts for the next year. Do you have a myfxbook link with your FLC ea to share? What is the worst drawdown you have experienced?

Offline dasher1980

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #219 on: November 23, 2020, 02:41:00 PM »
I also have IC Markets but did get a substantial loss on USDCAD. Not at the same time the vendor blew his account.
I do have a hard stop loss, if I didn't have it, it would have been just fine I guess. But very painful to watch your account going into 70% DD or so.. But I guess this is all part of the game with this time of EA, sooner or later we all know it goes wrong as in case of a loss, lot sizes ramp up until you run out of balance..

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #220 on: Yesterday at 08:49:03 AM »
It is a risky EA that we all should agree on.

What I am doing now is always withdrawing money every 2-4 months and keep the remaining to grow the account size. As soon as I withdraw my initial deposit will reduce the amount I withdraw to the minimum. Will see in if this EA still profitable or not.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: VPS and it importance in forex trading. by reddevil
[Today at 10:49:49 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 03:45:08 PM]

Re: VPS and it importance in forex trading. by HFT Group
[Today at 12:24:18 PM]

Re: VPS and it importance in forex trading. by reddevil
[Today at 11:30:56 AM]

My Trade Journey from $20 - $20k ... Wish Me Luck by wakeel
[Today at 10:02:30 AM]