collapse

Author Topic: Dux Forex  (Read 263212 times)

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Dux Forex
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2017, 01:02:10 PM »
snowman,

its always good to have a feel for whatever trade yourself, i would say its key in a way.

for me eu for example is easiest to read most of the time.

your gj trade sure was nice, tp 3 barely missed before it turned.

Offline The_Snowman

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2017, 11:07:46 PM »
Can anyone share the last signal for USDCAD? Was it any good, did you take it?

I got the notice & email but it was gone from website by the time I got up this morning (Australia)

Thanks, John

Offline valforex

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2017, 05:03:40 AM »
Can anyone share the last signal for USDCAD? Was it any good, did you take it?

I got the notice & email but it was gone from website by the time I got up this morning (Australia)

Thanks, John

The USD/CAD was a profit. The GBP/JPY signal given before that was also a profit. Both of the signals went beyond TP2. Total pips worth was around +60 pips for today. I am impressed. Keep it up dux forex!

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2017, 08:52:13 AM »
I have started testing Dux, only on demo for now since they have no stats... just missed the entry on USDCAD yesterday but i saw TP1 and TP2 were hit. They don't seem to have too much guidance about exactly how to manage these trades - the instructions imply that traders can choose between which take profit level they want to use and mention that TP3 is 'more than enough' or similar.

I'll split my position across all 3 levels, but just from looking at the charts i can see level 3 really is reaching a bit - if TP2 gets hit then it'd be wise to lock in some profit and leave it to run.

Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2017, 03:45:00 PM »
TP 1 definitely has an error in the latest signal... i think they mean x.23xx not x.29xx!

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline yova

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2017, 02:17:37 PM »
I am a very happy camper. Dux Forex has had amazing accurate forex signals this entire week so far. All signals sent since fri have been profitable.

GBP/USD +40 pips
GBP/USD(second trade) +20 pips
GBP/JPY +18 pips

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2017, 03:00:11 PM »
Doing well for me here too so far https://www.myfxbook.com/members/donnaforexreal/dux-signals/2012130
Will give it a month on demo and if the stats look good i'll go live. Hard to tell what this is going to be like at this stage.

Offline yova

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2017, 06:42:08 PM »
Todays USDCAD was also a winning profit. I am still in this trade at around +23 pips. Dux Forex rocks man!!

Offline The_Snowman

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2017, 04:48:42 AM »
I got a bit lost with the many recent signals coming quickly.

I was away from computer so didn't analyse any of them; hard to co-relate the time & price to the chart.

My thoughts are, while the notifier app is great, I wonder if it could include the actual trade levels as well ???

And I think I've said before, if your just basically scalping, why do you need 3 take profits?

Just go for 1 to 1, keep it simples

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2017, 03:16:10 PM »
2 fast stoplosses today (or 6, depending on how you count it, 3x trades for each one)... account now down slightly.

As i said over here, i think this strategy is placing pending orders at prior highs/lows in the expectation that the levels will be exceeded. Haven't seen anything yet which trades counter to this.

Offline pannenberg

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2017, 03:23:23 PM »
Started today  2 trades with one TP each - 2 trades - 2 losses = 100%.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2017, 05:31:23 PM »

with dux i just have a not so good feeling.

also no myfxbook to show any history = always a huge red flag.

enhancer for example i sure have a decent feeling, but they too refuse to show a myfxbook tracking account.

i just dont get it, meaning if you are truly selling a good service then show a tracking account, and ideally speaking one with some muscle in it, = a decent balance.

if not buyer beware biggggggggggg time. meaning they might have a good run for a while, then kaboom after the market changed a bit which it always does. mr market has a mind of his own.

so no myfxbook i dont even waste my time anymore. saves me a lot of money too :)

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2017, 08:36:00 AM »
I tried most of the signals yesterday and the one I catch are always closed at SL.

Not sure but it look like they are sending a lot of signals but without really releasing the strategy they are using. Without a proper history you cannot tell if these signals are really good or bad.

I don't think I will use them unless I get a history which I can see. Maybe donna's myfxbook can be used as a reference as well.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2017, 08:44:10 AM »
Yep, some bad trades yesterday!

I'll keep the myfxbook running to generate more stats, need at least a month really. This strategy does need a high win rate to work out, so if it has too many runs of losses like this it'll be no good.

Offline yova

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2017, 02:01:18 PM »
Can't win em all I suppose. We will continue to monitor. The GBP/JPY last night was a profit. I am sure dux will prevail and bounce back. We all have good hopes.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by frescof
[Today at 12:13:21 AM]

Re: US NFP and Canadian Employment change by Umar
[Yesterday at 06:16:38 PM]

Re: Forex Optimum Representative by Hilapur
[Yesterday at 03:14:15 PM]

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by SJWkiller
[April 20, 2019, 05:24:40 PM]

Re: Pegasus FX by nwboater
[April 20, 2019, 01:52:31 PM]