collapse

Author Topic: Q&A Broker rebates and discounts  (Read 33933 times)

Offline nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Q&A Broker rebates and discounts
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2018, 04:40:45 AM »
Hi HFT,

I have some accounts at both IC Markets and Pepperstone under you. Are you suggesting that these could be transferred to Donna as an IB?

Thanks,
Rod

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2018, 07:48:15 AM »
I have accounts under you as well in ICMarkets and Pepperstone.

Online HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2018, 08:49:55 AM »
Hi HFT,

I have some accounts at both IC Markets and Pepperstone under you. Are you suggesting that these could be transferred to Donna as an IB?

Thanks,
Rod

Hi Rod. You can contact Pepperstone support requesting your Pepperstone account/s be transferred to 'IB - jpdf' if you wish. I will certainly give my consent to Pepperstone to do so.

IC Markets are all through the Cashbackforex partnership agreement. I will contact CBF and IC Markets to enquire if they will allow an IB transfer.

Online HFT Group

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2018, 08:51:50 AM »

See above reply re. Pepperstone. I will enquire and advise re. IC Markets.

Offline nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2018, 01:49:43 PM »

See above reply re. Pepperstone. I will enquire and advise re. IC Markets.
I will get a hold of Pepperstone. This is very generous of you to try to help Donna.

Thanks,
Rod

Online HFT Group

Pepperstone UK rebates
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2018, 12:29:46 PM »
Rebates are now available for Pepperstone UK clients.

https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=19973.0
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 06:33:28 AM by HFT Group »

Offline Trunk

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 10:24:46 PM »
What about Hotforex and Tickmill rebates? do you have instant rebate crediting or at least daily?

Online HFT Group

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2018, 10:52:42 PM »
What about Hotforex and Tickmill rebates? do you have instant rebate crediting or at least daily?

There is a direct from broker rebate option for Hotforex. The only restriction being that a minimum of $5 in rebates needs to accumulate before it is paid. https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=19395.0

Tickmill is a real time commission discount of 5% plus a rebate of $1.55 per lot paid monthly. https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=19373.0

Online HFT Group

Pepperstone AU rebates
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2018, 06:25:29 AM »
Good news for Pepperstone AU clients and anyone thinking of trading with them.

Rebates for Razor ECN and cTrader accounts have been increased to $1.00 per lot r/t.

If you have an existing NON-IB trading account/s and wish to receive the generous rebate deal just email your Pepperstone AU account number/s to support@pepperstone.com and request they be transferred to 'ID=9640'
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 06:54:28 AM by HFT Group »

Offline joss98

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2019, 08:07:45 PM »
Howdy John

I joined with Pepperstone back in March utilizing the connection in the discussion. Opening both a standard and razor account. Today I asked of my Pepperstone account director in the event that I am accepting the money back installments that I believe I'm qualified for through the IB understanding.

His answer was as per the following "I'm not by any stretch of the imagination beyond any doubt what is your association with your IB and I would propose conversing with them legitimately on the off chance that they educated you that you ought to get refunds from them. Your record is a Standard sort and spreads are expanded by 1 pip."

Would you be able to please exhort what ought to occur with discounts from Pepperstone?

Much appreciated

Online HFT Group

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2019, 03:23:58 AM »
Howdy John

I joined with Pepperstone back in March utilizing the connection in the discussion. Opening both a standard and razor account. Today I asked of my Pepperstone account director in the event that I am accepting the money back installments that I believe I'm qualified for through the IB understanding.

His answer was as per the following "I'm not by any stretch of the imagination beyond any doubt what is your association with your IB and I would propose conversing with them legitimately on the off chance that they educated you that you ought to get refunds from them. Your record is a Standard sort and spreads are expanded by 1 pip."

Would you be able to please exhort what ought to occur with discounts from Pepperstone?

Much appreciated

Can you PM me your account number so I can check please? Alternatively you can email me directly at support@hftgroupfx.com

Offline guptil

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2019, 07:55:36 PM »
By what method can I setup refunds with my Hotforex account with moment crediting? Is it conceivable?

Online HFT Group

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2019, 10:48:17 PM »
By what method can I setup refunds with my Hotforex account with moment crediting? Is it conceivable?

You will need to follow the steps outlined after clicking the link to open a Hotforex account contained in this post - https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=19395.0

Offline guptil

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2019, 07:06:37 AM »
So when the customer wins an exchange it costs him a net 0.6 pips more than it expected to, however he feels extraordinary on the grounds that he's getting an installment into his record and it would seem that reward cash, and when he loses, he loses the P&L, he loses the spread, and he loses an additional pip, yet he gets 0.4 pips paid back......and he's cheerful?

Online HFT Group

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2019, 08:45:04 AM »
So when the customer wins an exchange it costs him a net 0.6 pips more than it expected to, however he feels extraordinary on the grounds that he's getting an installment into his record and it would seem that reward cash, and when he loses, he loses the P&L, he loses the spread, and he loses an additional pip, yet he gets 0.4 pips paid back......and he's cheerful?

This is incorrect. No matter if the trade is a winner or loser the trader would be 0.4 pips better off in the scenario you describe.

The rebate or discount provided is deducted from the brokers regular commission charge (in the case of commission based ECN account types), or spread increase which is usually 1 pip above raw ECN pricing (in the case of non-commission based Standard account types).

The commissions charges and/or spreads are NOT increased to facilitate the rebate/discount to the client.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 08:58:12 AM by HFT Group »

browse forum