collapse

Author Topic: Momentum Classic Price Action (via MQL5.com)  (Read 8975 times)

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
Re: Momentum Classic Price Action (via MQL5.com)
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2019, 10:18:39 PM »
OK. No, it does not seem to be a big issue from the backtests. But it might make one sleep a little better during the weekends. Even if it rarely happens, you could get a huge gap against you one day.

And worst sleep at Monday, when you will understand, thet positions have been closed not by Take Profit ;)

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2019, 01:02:53 PM »
A few more closed in loss now...

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2019, 12:34:46 PM »
Back in profit now. Though this seems to be more by accident than by design. We got lucky this time...

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #78 on: Today at 12:35:48 AM »
Dear friends, as you know, last years were very hard for all Price Action systems. It is difficult for me, as a developer, to make stable system performance in this market. Most systems suffer losses, but I am more than satisfied with the work of Momentum Classic. In March, the system was completely updated and now I can share the results of its work:

Unlike most other systems, Moment Classic is in the "green zone", which is a very good indicator. Despite the period of stagnation, the system has quite a good profit for the current market conditions.

You can get more info at product page: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/25517

browse forum