collapse

Author Topic: Account Growth  (Read 20056 times)

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Account Growth
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 01:16:05 PM »
Even 1% would be some kind of growth. Anyway, the final figured depend on your depo... Maybe for some traders 1-2% would be enough.
I assume that 5% is an average percentage for this

I am sorry but I have to disagree 5% is not an average percentage of account growing, it Is actually very small, but it is a good target in order to get comfortable and knowledgeable in trading, but with time you have to increase that 5 % if you want trading to become your primary source of funds!

Paul.Trafford, where in the world of fx is 5% growth a month not sensational? 60% a year in an investment is amazing. Yet you say that is "very small" what are you comparing to? You have confused me 100%.

paul is a robot like so many others these days.

i see more and more.

Offline WolfGUN

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 01:34:02 PM »
Even 1% would be some kind of growth. Anyway, the final figured depend on your depo... Maybe for some traders 1-2% would be enough.

I am sorry but I have to disagree 5% is not an average percentage of account growing, it Is actually very small, but it is a good target in order to get comfortable and knowledgeable in trading, but with time you have to increase that 5 % if you want trading to become your primary source of funds!
I think Paul operates with a theory for the moment.
Practice will correct it 8)
Paul.Trafford, where in the world of fx is 5% growth a month not sensational? 60% a year in an investment is amazing. Yet you say that is "very small" what are you comparing to? You have confused me 100%.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2017, 02:21:24 PM »

Everything is relative:5% a month on 100k investment/risk might be enought for some high rollers to sit back and enjoy the fruit of their trading but 5% on a reasonable 5k account will not be enough for someone to sit back and enjoy the good life.
In terms of averages, 5%/mon. with 5% or less dd, is considered a successful trading account.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 05:43:46 PM by Humble Trader's Fx. »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Love is the ink, wisdom is the message.

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2017, 02:43:22 PM »

Everything is relative:5% a month on 100k investment/risk might be enought for some high rollers to sit back and enjoy the fruit of their trading but 5% on a reasonable 5k account will not be enough for someone to sit back and enjoy the good life.
In terms of averages, 5%/mon. with 5% or less dd, is. considered a successful trading account

Regards,
HumbleTrader
I think forex trading cannot be the only source of living for someone with 5k account.
And if it not - why not to let small account grow nicely and steady? 5% a month is fine speed ;)

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 10:56:12 AM »
Alright first of, I am not a robot .... Secondly If you think that a 5 % winning is SENSATIONAL, then you should check some of the Fund Managers , you will not believe your eyes. Some of them are making an average 10% or 15 % monthly earning , which is 3 times more SENSATIONAL .... for some people here. I am not saying that 5% is bad, or small, but come one SENSATIONAL ... really ? Anyways, wish everyone to achieve more than sensational! Cheers

Offline dupapa

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 02:54:04 PM »
Sensational would be 100% monthly.

But in the grand scheme 5% a month is fine by me. Although i prefer shooting for 10%

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Adrian the Sun

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2017, 07:45:31 PM »

But in the grand scheme 5% a month is fine by me. Although i prefer shooting for 10%

Noone comes in forex with 5% expectations.
All dreamers plan to get 50-100% a month 8) 8) 8)

Offline dupapa

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2017, 12:21:02 PM »

Noone comes in forex with 5% expectations.
All dreamers plan to get 50-100% a month 8) 8) 8)
Your right they dont until they blow a few times and question why hehe

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2017, 03:25:34 PM »
mine is at 62% currently, and if i would not have chickened out this week it would have already been well over 100% in just 2 weeks.

but granted it has not suffered a sl so far and who knows it might fail.

but quite honestly i think it has a good chance, its sl value is 350 pips, its non marti no grid. and the weekly gains can exceed 1000 pips. so one sl if it comes wont wipe it out...........

my goal is 1000% in that baby account.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fidelitas/institutional-flow-start-sept-1017/2256333
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 03:31:40 PM by reinerh »

Offline dutchie

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2017, 08:46:41 PM »
mine is at 62% currently, and if i would not have chickened out this week it would have already been well over 100% in just 2 weeks.

but quite honestly i think it has a good chance, its sl value is 350 pips, its non marti no grid. and the weekly gains can exceed 1000 pips. so one sl if it comes wont wipe it out...........

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fidelitas/institutional-flow-start-sept-1017/2256333
Which system is this Reiner?
There's a saying, success is doing what everyone else isn't doing, and not doing what everyone else is doing.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2017, 04:24:17 AM »

dutchie its my own system i been working on for a long time,

here is them all, institutional flow is my best to date.............

with all of them the underlying principle is following the trend, no marti, no grid, all trades closed friday. no holding over weekend except trendtrader.

moneyflow is a real pipmonster having gained almost 1200 pips in 2 weeks.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fidelitas
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 04:43:09 AM by reinerh »

Offline dutchie

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2017, 07:57:40 PM »

dutchie its my own system i been working on for a long time,

here is them all, institutional flow is my best to date.............

with all of them the underlying principle is following the trend, no marti, no grid, all trades closed friday. no holding over weekend except trendtrader.

moneyflow is a real pipmonster having gained almost 1200 pips in 2 weeks.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fidelitas
Interesting!
Can/will you share more info about your systems with us?
There's a saying, success is doing what everyone else isn't doing, and not doing what everyone else is doing.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2017, 10:44:28 PM »
dutchie,

its not official yet, but i send you a pm in the meantime.........................

moneyflow below since june 23rd,

https://gyazo.com/b893d86ae0a921e8881b9db45786ee01

https://gyazo.com/724986fbbc67821483e2386bb0a8bd03
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 01:47:56 AM by reinerh »

Offline dutchie

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2017, 08:35:54 PM »
dutchie,

its not official yet, but i send you a pm in the meantime.........................

moneyflow below since june 23rd,

https://gyazo.com/b893d86ae0a921e8881b9db45786ee01

https://gyazo.com/724986fbbc67821483e2386bb0a8bd03
Looks promising!
Will follow the progress till launch

Offline Benjamin7

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2018, 04:39:30 PM »
I believe, if there's some considerable growth, it's already good. If it is stable, then it's just great. This is exactly what one should rely on first, and only then consider the percentage.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Promising MQL5 system by FLechdrop
[Today at 08:02:16 AM]

Re: forex cyborg by ForexCyborg
[Today at 07:59:46 AM]

Promising MQL5 system by petersurrey
[Today at 07:45:53 AM]

Re: could it be the next financial bubble? by y5nitro
[Today at 07:08:13 AM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Hilapur
[Today at 07:00:00 AM]