collapse

Author Topic: How can I learn Forex?  (Read 22789 times)

Offline Benjamin7

Re: How can I learn Forex?
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2018, 12:42:44 PM »
You can learn about the forex market by the following ways. You can discuss your problems on different forums. You can get help from the professional traders. You can also use the demo account at initial level. So that without losing the money you can learn about the market.

Offline Trunk

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2018, 04:22:40 PM »
If you want to understand the market, you first need to learn what causes the market to fluctuate.
People may tell you there are many techniques to understand the market, yet the most simple one is the most accurate one.
Price is changing because of imbalance between buyers to sellers. simple as that. The good news is it very easy to spot these place, so you can know where to time your entry with the least risk (and greater potential). The less good news is that you have to train your mind and eyes, and that takes time, discipline, and it is not a no-brainer system.
You can take a look at this series of webinars to learn the raw concept of order flow trading in forex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW8-OM-AcNY&t=12s

The worst thing from this that because of the scope of the business, prices move almost randomly, especially on Fx market. That's why trading is too complicated because basically you try to make money on random moves.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2018, 03:47:48 PM »
Market isn't that random. If it was there would be no point to either technical or fundamental analysis.

Offline Loperte

« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2018, 08:18:20 AM »
Every trader should have to learn about the forex before entering to that market. They can get knowledge by reading the articles and news about the forex market. They can also takes the advantage of forex forums. These forums have all the knowledge about the forex trading.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2018, 03:47:51 PM »
Market isn't that random. If it was there would be no point to either technical or fundamental analysis.

Market is random in 95% cases, there can be spikes (outliers) but they are rare and hard to trade because of execution problems. Although fixed spread account helps to solve this issue. At least I have a surefire traders on NFP releases, the only source of uncertainty is slippage.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2018, 04:17:04 PM »
Why do you think market is that random?

Offline Benjamin7

« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2018, 10:24:12 AM »
You can learn forex through many sources. In this age of internet, you can learn anything anytime. There are many blogs, forums, youtube channels, e-books, news articles, etc. You just need to have a strong determination and motivation. There is nothing impossible in this world.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2018, 01:49:10 PM »
You can learn forex through many sources. In this age of internet, you can learn anything anytime. There are many blogs, forums, youtube channels, e-books, news articles, etc. You just need to have a strong determination and motivation. There is nothing impossible in this world.

What sources do you usually prefer to use?
Mine are online tutorials and the occasional book.

Offline Benjamin7

« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2018, 06:52:54 PM »
Hello friend! I would like to advise you to start learning from the basic things related to the forex trading. Learn about the history of the market, factors which affect the market, candlesticks, and indicators. You also need to study the charts for strengthening your predictions!

Online outsidetheboxhk

• PAMM Fund Manager and Trade Copy Provider
  • Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!
    • Signal Start
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2018, 07:45:38 PM »
This is a hard journey, and only those who are gifted and determined will succeed in this industry.  After 15 years trading I'm still at it -- now having compiled a 20 month profitable track record, against all the odds.

I haven't given up, and I am getting consistent and positive results from my hard work learning, executing trades without emotion, and planning for good setups in the market.  Here is what I have learned.

1.  You must be willing to pay a steep price (in money, time, and dedication) to eventually be able to make a living and to grow your equity beyond 100,000 if you are a normal person with normal amounts of capital to invest at the start.  I started with $5000 and blew up my account after doing well for a couple months.  Then I became overly confident.  we've heard this a thousand times.  Then I determined that I would learn from my mistakes and be willing to perfect my trading life and plan, and to work wisely with risk management and psychological health so that I could gradually earn enough each month to provide for my family if we were going to move to different places in the world without much hassle.
2. Find a good broker.  Learn the software and forex tools that give success.
3. Set a schedule to give your day some structure without FX taking over your life, wearing you out, and negatively effecting your life and relationships.  FX can become addicting in nature, even if it is not gambling, it is a form of addiction.
4. Have a humble nature that is willing to learn from those who have been successful.
5. Rigorously analyse your trading.  Connect your trade history to some type of analytical tool / trade journal so that you can improve your execution and trade strategy.  MyFXBook is great.
6.  ALSO!!!  This is one many people forget.  Look for alternate sources of income, so that you can safeguard your life from many sources of income should one fail or be lost.  This gives one security of mind, and in trading you must have security of soul and mind to do well.  I provide private tutoring, provide Subscription based fx signals, have boarders living in my house, and I am investigating other sources too.  Diversify your risk, and lower your risk in as many different ways as possible.

I'm in the battle with you!
Find me at Instagram at link below or here in this great site to collaborate and encourage one another in this common goal.

------------------------------------------------
Mt Cook Financial PAMM

HotForex PAMM
--------------------------------------------------
Follow Outside the Box HK on Instagram
Follow Outside the Box HK on TRADINGVIEW

Subscribe to my Signal at
SignalStart
SimpleTrader
MQL5
FX Junction

Find rigorous trade performance statistics at
 FXBlue Live

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2018, 10:52:07 PM »
This is a hard journey, and only those who are gifted and determined will succeed in this industry.  After 15 years trading I'm still at it -- now having compiled a 20 month profitable track record, against all the odds.

I haven't given up, and I am getting consistent and positive results from my hard work learning, executing trades without emotion, and planning for good setups in the market.  Here is what I have learned.

1.  You must be willing to pay a steep price (in money, time, and dedication) to eventually be able to make a living and to grow your equity beyond 100,000 if you are a normal person with normal amounts of capital to invest at the start.  I started with $5000 and blew up my account after doing well for a couple months.  Then I became overly confident.  we've heard this a thousand times.  Then I determined that I would learn from my mistakes and be willing to perfect my trading life and plan, and to work wisely with risk management and psychological health so that I could gradually earn enough each month to provide for my family if we were going to move to different places in the world without much hassle.
3. Set a schedule to give your day some structure without FX taking over your life, wearing you out, and negatively effecting your life and relationships.  FX can become addicting in nature, even if it is not gambling, it is a form of addiction.
4. Have a humble nature that is willing to learn from those who have been successful.
5. Rigorously analyse your trading.  Connect your trade history to some type of analytical tool / trade journal so that you can improve your execution and trade strategy.  MyFXBook is great.
6.  ALSO!!!  This is one many people forget.  Look for alternate sources of income, so that you can safeguard your life from many sources of income should one fail or be lost.  This gives one security of mind, and in trading you must have security of soul and mind to do well.  I provide private tutoring, provide Subscription based fx signals, have boarders living in my house, and I am investigating other sources too.  Diversify your risk, and lower your risk in as many different ways as possible.

Find me at Instagram at link below or here in this great site to collaborate and encourage one another in this common goal.

Excellent advice and spoken from the heart.  THANK YOU! :)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2018, 02:51:26 PM »

Detailed, practical and useful advice for both newbies and experienced traders, thank you so much!

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: HansTrend v2 by Hans Bowles
[Today at 05:26:56 AM]

Re: FX Charger by ForexStore
[Yesterday at 11:30:45 PM]

Re: Fxadept EA by ForexStore
[Yesterday at 09:58:08 PM]

Re: Who makes a living on Forex??? by Dumie
[Yesterday at 06:47:57 PM]

Re: OniKami Capital by krisz
[Yesterday at 04:05:00 PM]