collapse

Author Topic: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds  (Read 133821 times)

Offline Manelos

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds
« Reply #1065 on: July 16, 2019, 08:27:53 AM »
Just so it won't be forgotten too fast, account blown after 3 (or 4) trading days.
Thank god he allways takes winnings off the table soon enough  ::)

Online Archer Asset Management

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1066 on: July 16, 2019, 08:43:24 AM »
Yes good to have evidence for awareness ;D
Money Manager:
www.archerassetmanagement.com

Signalstart:
https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/archer-asset-management/60897

Simpletrader:
https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/11272/Archer-Asset-Management.html

Longasia MAMM Registration:
https://trader.longasiafx.com/login?iid=n9NA42z3&uid=627&pid=043Z

Broker:
Long Asia Group operates through the following subsidiaries:

Long Asia Group NZ Limited (NZBN: 9429030748231) holds FSP241165 licence

A Long Asia Liquidity holds Indonesia ICDX brokerage membership licence:188/SPKB/ICDX/DIR/VIII/2018.

A Long Asia Liquidity holds Indonesia Clearing House ICH clearing membership licence: 165/SPKK/ICH-ALLL/VIII/2018

Long Asia Global LTD (Cyprus) is located at Acropoleos Avenue No. 74, Apt. 18, Nicosia, Cyprus

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1067 on: July 16, 2019, 08:48:47 AM »
The referenced account has been deleted!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 08:53:07 AM by alaali »

Online Eric

« Reply #1068 on: July 16, 2019, 08:56:26 AM »
Don't worry the new one comes very shortly!  :-\ :-\ - Madness me!

The referenced account has been deleted!

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #1069 on: July 16, 2019, 09:01:54 AM »
Hi All,

Just caught up on the topic here.

I don't remove topics normally even for 'failed' systems. The reason is that i feel the history is important for the future and for new people researching. Removing the post entirely would never be an option for this reason. I defend our forum from people trying to get important data like this removed, that's how strongly i feel about it (it hasn't happened with this guy, but in the past people who have failed try to get everything erased by issuing legal threats and simply start from scratch with a clean rep.. i don't entertain them as long as the topic contents are factual and provable).

My usual stance on popular topics that end up being 'failed' or bad systems is to edit the first post of the topic so that newbies can view very clearly the problems with the system and hear warnings based on fact. I will certainly edit the first post in the topic to that effect.

I also tend to leave topics open and not lock them unless things get out of control crazy. I feel it's important for people to update in the future.

The only question in my mind with things like this is: do we allow a seller to continue making posts on the forum?

I protect our rights to know the truth about past performance. But i also feel that sellers should have a right to reply to comments made against them too. I try to be fair.

However, it's clear to me that sellers who fall into this category will not be tolerated in making of posts with attract attention or otherwise try to 'sell' anything.

So this is the real question. Do we allow the seller to remain? Mostly when these things happen, the seller disappears into a cloud of dust and/or tries to fight me privately to get stuff removed. It'd be unusual if this case the seller decided to stay. In that respect i don't normally have to take action (and if they do stay they usually make themselves untenable by blasting the forum with expletives and spam, etc as a form of 'revenge'). Not sure what Outsidethebox intends to do.

If anyone has strong feelings either way about future actions on this topic AND is an active, long term member with more than 100 posts, let me know privately... it's our forum, not just mine, and i want to hear from you.  I'm inclined to simply allow the seller to respond if he wishes to people's comments but to never allow even a slight hint of advertising or encouragement to purchase.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #1070 on: July 16, 2019, 09:03:27 AM »
Just caught up with a couple of messages that were typed as i was replying. I'd encourage people to post factual evidence of their account performance here in the group. Clear facts about performance are indisputable and speak much more than conversation and will be an important record here for the future.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #1071 on: July 16, 2019, 02:16:26 PM »
Here is his Darwinex acc:
https://www.darwinex.com/account/D.65842

93% DD.... The myfxbook account for this has been deleted. If anyone wants to have some fun, you should go read his comments on Darwinex forum :D Seems even more arrogant there. If its even possible.

Offline Westie

« Reply #1072 on: July 16, 2019, 05:22:31 PM »
I know others have been doing this, but posting screenshots rather than links is what we should do (in case of account deletion).

I'm guilty of it, I think I posted myfxbook showing no updates for weeks (during huge drawdown) - now useless.

Offline outsidetheboxhk

• PAMM Fund Manager and Trade Copy Provider
  • Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!
    • Signal Start
« Reply #1073 on: July 17, 2019, 09:50:47 AM »
this guy is unbelivable.   he will exit shortly im sure and be back in a few months with a new identity like some others have done.
the only grid strategy over the years whos had a success has been Blackwave Pacific/California run by Gary.  hes still going strong and uses better risk management.

Right.
I am glad you confirm that what is needed is tighter risk management -- that is all.

The naysayers, the doubters, those who quit before tears and wisdom have worked their magic, it is these type of people who will be long gone in about 2 years from now once my new updated strategy will have had an even more quality chance than the 2.5 years of success before to build out a track record as before -- now with mix of:

1 - strict rules
2 - soft guidelines
3 - matrix of 5 levels of risk -- some cutting profit early -- some letting winners ride
4 - taking profits generated at higher risk off the table EVERY month and recycling down the risk spectrum
5 - this is all that is needed and what I am working on (nothing that is visible publicly on myfxbook other than the main long mt cook strategy is following my updated strategy yet -- I am keeping these private for now -- continuing to working for those who want to hit a new high water mark and of course those who trust that I can and will do it and not give up to recover as I have done many times before)

--------------------------------------------------
Copy or Invest in my Strategy

SignalStart
SimpleTrader

----------------------------------------------------
Follow Outside the Box HK on

Instagram
TRADINGVIEW

Offline outsidetheboxhk

• PAMM Fund Manager and Trade Copy Provider
  • Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!
    • Signal Start
« Reply #1074 on: July 17, 2019, 10:07:36 AM »
Just so it won't be forgotten too fast, account blown after 3 (or 4) trading days.

You obviously just want to exaggerate and lie.
So shouldn't we ban you?
Shouldn't we equivalently take away your posting privileges?
This account just today had over 50% equity - it isn't blown.  It has no subscribers - it's just my own trading.  You are not recording facts here that others can trust.  It is you and others like you who are not being fair, as Donna says she wants to do on the forum.
the new updated strategy has not been fully implemented, funded, and tested yet -- how many times do I have to say this?? Hold your horses while I get it fine tuned and ready.  You obviously just want more fodder to lob and hurl at me - -I get it.  Well you can wait for that.
I get the underlying implied message though -- make fun of me -- don't do any work yourself -- don't help at all -- and just keep criticizing, blaming, and asking questions you already know the answers to.
How to take off "high risk" profits gained?  Just do it at end of every month -- all of it.  Put half into lower risk levels and half in your bank account.  Not hard at all.  But I know your question really isn't intended to be authentic -- you just want to point out that there isn't a high risk account right now that is enabling this.  Well just say that.  Instead of all the "c'mon dude"  show us how awesome you are.  Show us where the ATM machine strategy is.  Well yes you have put your finger right on the main point here.  There is no magic lamp, no golden goose, but at least I am working on making one, tinkering with what I already have worked myself to death over and trying to improve it until it is more sustainable.  And you guys will just stand off in cyber anonymity and keep pointing the finger until I give you the golden goose.  very mature guys.

So anyway this type of emotional / "only tell one side of the story and tell it in loose-lipped fashion" type of writing is what you guys are promoting.  Which some have intelligently not agreed with.  The intelligent thinker and clever, self-controlled trader wants to hear it all, especially when a trader has done well for a long time, attracted 100's of subscribers and many fund clients.  This is smart.  This is what we should be promoting on this and other forex forums.  I have not wanted to erase anything.  I am not going anywhere.  I am not hiding.
As many other traders/retail money managers have done who have suffered failure and public "lynching" on forums.
This journey has tremendous value for others who are just starting out - like I was doing 3 years ago.
This thread also has great value for when I fix things, help my clients back to the High Water Mark (after all these accusations and negativity), and overcome all the 100% one-sided comments recently.
I private message many of my remaining clients here, I also want them to understand my thinking and my planning.  If you don't want to participate, fine, go do something else with your time.  We've heard you already!!  You think I am slime.  You think I won't make it back.  You think I am a liar.  You think I am a scammer.
But this will never be the whole story.  Go back and read the WHOLE thread from start to finish - and you will find many jewels that myself and my journey have provided the Forex market.  You want to flippantly say I am the dark side of Forex (name calling -- is that what we promote here and should promote? -- very easy to behave this way-- doesn't cost you anything -- and then what?  After you've condemned me and my remaining clients -- then what??  Get busy doing whatever that "then what" is now is my suggestion. Go and do it.  Meanwhile I am determined to improve and make back the amazing equity this dynamic strategy had generated over 29 months.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 11:02:22 AM by outsidetheboxhk »
--------------------------------------------------
Copy or Invest in my Strategy

SignalStart
SimpleTrader

----------------------------------------------------
Follow Outside the Box HK on

Instagram
TRADINGVIEW

Online primi

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1075 on: July 17, 2019, 10:45:57 AM »
Dear Greg Stallone,

we are still waiting to hear from you regarding getting profits off the table regularly using examples of any of your now deleted accounts. I posted many of them as screenshots so no worries, they are all still there for you to use. And you can include your most recent accomplishment, a higher risk account that you managed to blow up in a matter of days, as well.

You said it's of utmost importance and that we don't have the faintest idea how to do it properly so please enlighten us. If you need anything else from us for you to do this also please let us know.

Many thanks.

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #1076 on: July 17, 2019, 10:47:59 AM »
this guy is unbelivable.   he will exit shortly im sure and be back in a few months with a new identity like some others have done.
the only grid strategy over the years whos had a success has been Blackwave Pacific/California run by Gary.  hes still going strong and uses better risk management.

Right.
I am glad you confirm that what is needed is tighter risk management -- that is all.

The naysayers, the doubters, those who quit before tears and wisdom have worked their magic, it is these type of people who will be long gone in about 2 years from now once my new updated strategy will have had an even more quality chance than the 2.5 years of success before to build out a track record as before -- now with mix of:

1 - strict rules
2 - soft guidelines
3 - matrix of 5 levels of risk -- some cutting profit early -- some letting winners ride
4 - taking profits generated at higher risk off the table EVERY month and recycling down the risk spectrum
5 - this is all that is needed and what I am working on (nothing that is visible publicly on myfxbook other than the main long mt cook strategy is following my updated strategy yet -- I am keeping these private for now -- continuing to working for those who want to hit a new high water mark and of course those who trust that I can and will do it and not give up to recover as I have done many times before)

You cant be serious. You stopped being funny a while ago, now you are just ridiculous.

Offline F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1077 on: July 17, 2019, 10:59:08 AM »

Right.

1 - strict rules
2 - soft guidelines

this is what you said when you had 60% DD and said this is implemented. and then we saw it wasnt...

Offline Manelos

« Reply #1078 on: July 17, 2019, 01:35:59 PM »

So shouldn't we ban you?
This account just today had over 50% equity - it isn't blown.

Yes, obviously i exaggerate and lie! The account has/had a 90% DD and floating DD is now at 75%.
Speaking of a blown account that only has 90%dd... how could i?! Yes i should be banned.

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1079 on: July 17, 2019, 02:07:46 PM »

So shouldn't we ban you?
This account just today had over 50% equity - it isn't blown.  It has no subscribers - it's just my own trading.  You are not recording facts here that others can trust.  It is you and others like you who are not being fair, as Donna says she wants to do on the forum.
the new updated strategy has not been fully implemented, funded, and tested yet -- how many times do I have to say this?? Hold your horses while I get it fine tuned and ready.  You obviously just want more fodder to lob and hurl at me - -I get it.  Well you can wait for that.
I get the underlying implied message though -- make fun of me -- don't do any work yourself -- don't help at all -- and just keep criticizing, blaming, and asking questions you already know the answers to.
How to take off "high risk" profits gained?  Just do it at end of every month -- all of it.  Put half into lower risk levels and half in your bank account.  Not hard at all.  But I know your question really isn't intended to be authentic -- you just want to point out that there isn't a high risk account right now that is enabling this.  Well just say that.  Instead of all the "c'mon dude"  show us how awesome you are.  Show us where the ATM machine strategy is.  Well yes you have put your finger right on the main point here.  There is no magic lamp, no golden goose, but at least I am working on making one, tinkering with what I already have worked myself to death over and trying to improve it until it is more sustainable.  And you guys will just stand off in cyber anonymity and keep pointing the finger until I give you the golden goose.  very mature guys.

So anyway this type of emotional / "only tell one side of the story and tell it in loose-lipped fashion" type of writing is what you guys are promoting.  Which some have intelligently not agreed with.  The intelligent thinker and clever, self-controlled trader wants to hear it all, especially when a trader has done well for a long time, attracted 100's of subscribers and many fund clients.  This is smart.  This is what we should be promoting on this and other forex forums.  I have not wanted to erase anything.  I am not going anywhere.  I am not hiding.
As many other traders/retail money managers have done who have suffered failure and public "lynching" on forums.
This journey has tremendous value for others who are just starting out - like I was doing 3 years ago.
This thread also has great value for when I fix things, help my clients back to the High Water Mark (after all these accusations and negativity), and overcome all the 100% one-sided comments recently.
I private message many of my remaining clients here, I also want them to understand my thinking and my planning.  If you don't want to participate, fine, go do something else with your time.  We've heard you already!!  You think I am slime.  You think I won't make it back.  You think I am a liar.  You think I am a scammer.
But this will never be the whole story.  Go back and read the WHOLE thread from start to finish - and you will find many jewels that myself and my journey have provided the Forex market.  You want to flippantly say I am the dark side of Forex (name calling -- is that what we promote here and should promote? -- very easy to behave this way-- doesn't cost you anything -- and then what?  After you've condemned me and my remaining clients -- then what??  Get busy doing whatever that "then what" is now is my suggestion. Go and do it.  Meanwhile I am determined to improve and make back the amazing equity this dynamic strategy had generated over 29 months.

Greg what do you think you have learnt from your trading to date? The impression you are giving is that you still think you are a responsible disciplined profitable trader who just ran into a bit of bad luck when the fact is you blew account after account and to date, and have shown absolutely no remorse or taken corrective actions to your trading.  The responses here have been very restrained and factual - far from name-calling or emotive, but I could certainly understand why they would want to do so! Do you really think posting your existing services here will attract any subscribers with all the factual evidence available on this thread?! Why are you so reluctant to produce a 6 month profitable low DD low risk (no marti grid) track record and come back when that is complete - proving you can trade profitably? You appear to thrive on conflict with a serious dose of denial which will hardly endear you to new subscribers - perhaps this energy should be redirected to make something more productive longer term...?

browse forum