collapse

Author Topic: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds  (Read 173293 times)

Offline SJWkiller

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds
« Reply #570 on: April 17, 2019, 07:36:53 AM »
You guys are wrong.
And I choose silence and work and travel and real life over talk and bashing and criticism with no productivity.
I will chime in when necessary.
Fxtyrant works for finance industry here in HK. I have my own Ltd company and am sole director.
Does this help anything?
Does it satiate your appetite to mythbust?
Does it help you find a sacred golden goose?
The natives are always restless. Quiet people are much much better, wiser and more productive in my experience.

Sent from my SM-G6100 using Tapatalk

I wonder why you chose not to speak now but in the past you have been shoving your trading in everyones face at every opportunity, even when discussing other peoples systems you couldnt help yourself. But this is what you do, you talk out of both sides of your mouth. One day you say one thing, next day another and so on. You are never consistent and it shows in your trading as well and I am glad people finally started taking notice of the crap you have been selling for so long.

If I had those kinds of results, I for sure would not be advertising them but you are shameless and have no sense of reality and thats why you keep doing it. You have to be a "special" person to be able to do it. And that may actually be a good thing in this business where there are so many naive investors who dont know what they are doing and put their money in crap like you are offering.

Offline outsidetheboxhk

• PAMM Fund Manager and Trade Copy Provider
  • Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!
    • Signal Start
« Reply #571 on: April 17, 2019, 09:46:18 AM »
You guys are wrong.
And I choose silence and work and travel and real life over talk and bashing and criticism with no productivity.
Fxtyrant works for finance industry here in HK. I have my own Ltd company and am sole director.
Does this help anything?
The natives are always restless. Quiet people are much much better, wiser and more productive in my experience.

I wonder why you chose not to speak now but in the past you have been shoving your trading in everyones face at every opportunity, even when discussing other peoples systems you couldnt help yourself. But this is what you do, you talk out of both sides of your mouth. One day you say one thing, next day another and so on. You are never consistent and it shows in your trading as well and I am glad people finally started taking notice of the crap you have been selling for so long.

If I had those kinds of results, I for sure would not be advertising them but you are shameless and have no sense of reality and thats why you keep doing it. You have to be a "special" person to be able to do it. And that may actually be a good thing in this business where there are so many naive investors who dont know what they are doing and put their money in crap like you are offering.
You guys speak like you've found something no one else knows or that you think is brilliant. If you were so brilliant then why didn't you know all this to begin with. I researched all this in 2016 and knew it ahead of time. The thing is, brokers make serious money off dreamers, addicts, gamblers, and naivete.
This is the pain part of "no pain no gain"
You want the easy ticket to riches, which is imprudent and lacks the necessary resilience. I've been in this "trade other people's money" business for 2 years. Go back. Read everything. I spoke about all you have said. You just wanted me to repeat all sound advice for you at the drop of a hat, but this is your responsibility. Your homework. Your caution, prudence, risk management, and plan. I have these.
And it's why the profit I made so far on trading, commissions, performance fees, and subscriptions is far far greater than the eventual losses from the high risk signals which have blown up.
In my own trading career spanning 15 years I have blown up approximately 7 accounts.
I know how to do it though and live to recover and move to new equity highs overall.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 09:49:43 AM by outsidetheboxhk »
--------------------------------------------------
Copy or Invest in my Strategy

SignalStart
SimpleTrader

----------------------------------------------------
Follow Outside the Box HK on

Instagram
TRADINGVIEW

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #572 on: April 17, 2019, 09:56:24 AM »
I dont think mr. Outofthebox is silent. He is just logging in under different
Usernames for now to defend him self.

Fxtyrant is one of the usernames

1) he said he has invested from the beginning of the equity curve, so he put his money before even seeing the perfect straight equity curve. (Yeah right!)

2) complete disregard of the actual max drawdown value. (This is exactly what mr. outofbox does)

3) he says if you have not invested in the system you should not comment. (Exactly what mr. Outofbox says).

4) the username only made a few posts on this forum. Specifically on this thread.

Its ridiculously obvious and this happened with many scam vendors in the past where they sometimes got busted ;)
Mate Im not OTB thats for sure lol

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #573 on: April 17, 2019, 09:59:47 AM »
I dont think mr. Outofthebox is silent. He is just logging in under different
Usernames for now to defend him self.

Fxtyrant is one of the usernames

This is being investigated and action will be taken if proved right
So mod... tell me am I OTB?? Whats the verdict??

In fact can you look into investigating  these other poster who have just as little post as I do here on donna forex and have them removed if they misbehave?

Too much insidious attacks on OTB. Yet they dont really add value like show us how much better they are at trading perhaps...

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #574 on: April 17, 2019, 10:04:40 AM »
You guys are wrong.
Does this help anything?

You guys speak like you've found something no one else knows or that you think is brilliant. If you were so brilliant then why didn't you know all this to begin with. I researched all this in 2016 and knew it ahead of time. The thing is, brokers make serious money off dreamers, addicts, gamblers, and naivete.
You want the easy ticket to riches, which is imprudent and lacks the necessary resilience. I've been in this "trade other people's money" business for 2 years. Go back. Read everything. I spoke about all you have said. You just wanted me to repeat all sound advice for you at the drop of a hat, but this is your responsibility. Your homework. Your caution, prudence, risk management, and plan. I have these.
And it's why the profit I made so far on trading, commissions, performance fees, and subscriptions is far far greater than the eventual losses from the high risk signals which have blown up.
In my own trading career spanning 15 years I have blown up approximately 7 accounts.
I know how to do it though and live to recover and move to new equity highs overall.

You have blown 7 accounts in 15 years? Then you must be getting worse with time because you have blown at least 3 in the last few months alone.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/outside-box-hfcopy-provider-2/2747326
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/486929
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/outside-box-scalping-1/3159383

These are different accounts, all blown in the last 3 months. And you really think that people will believe that you have blown 4 accounts in 15 previous years?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The more I read from you the more I am getting a feeling that you dont live in reality. Seems to me like you live in your own world, completely disconnected to what everyone else is seeing. Pure delusion.

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #575 on: April 17, 2019, 10:05:19 AM »
Lessons to be learnt:

99%+ of all signal providers are just fancy marketing schemes, with clever forex jargon used to lure in the unwary..why would they offer signals if they could keep all the profit themselves..

Leverage is the REAL killer -  OTB results at 10% published look a lot better...a trader should be able to trade at 1:1 and still make a decent income from a 10K account IF he is any good.

All investors should accept responsibility for their actions, and not delegate huge amounts to reckless traders - whatever they promise. Set maximum risk % per account and stick to it using equity protect bots which are freely available.

Greed and huge short term returns can cloud our judgment as to what risk is being used with each trade.

Sorry for those with losses and it is very easy as an outsider to preach what many already know...
As much as i appreciate your seniority on these forum... surely you do know that you need more than 10k usd to participate in trading fx at leverage 1:1

Even in interbank trading via fxall, bbg fxgo, you cant trade at sizes lower than  lower than 1mio

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #576 on: April 17, 2019, 10:08:30 AM »
You guys are wrong.
Does this help anything?

You have blown 7 accounts in 15 years? Then you must be getting worse with time because you have blown at least 3 in the last few months alone.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/outside-box-hfcopy-provider-2/2747326

These are different accounts, all blown in the last 3 months. And you really think that people will believe that you have blown 4 accounts in 15 previous years?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The more I read from you the more I am getting a feeling that you dont live in reality. Seems to me like you live in your own world, completely disconnected to what everyone else is seeing. Pure delusion.
Hes already mentioned before that on top of running his baseline account at 1x risk, he has other accounts at higher risk in case other investors are interested

The accounts that blew up were his higher risk factored accounts.
No surprises there

Even better now for him to just focus on trading his 1x, clearly he has been juggling far too many accounts with various risk sizing...

Good now he can focus on his 1x

Offline alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #577 on: April 17, 2019, 10:14:31 AM »
It is easy said than done.

As a signal provider you need to communicate to the people about your plan.

I lost one account and it is okay as I know it was a high risk account but what I still didn't understand is your lack of communication. I still remember when I asked if you plan to deposit money to the account and you just went to silent mode and did not say anything. When I saw that my open positioned get sliced with a loss I realized that you deposit to the account which make a miss match between the master account and slave account.

You still blame people for your mistakes and this is not acceptable. I don't want you to stay here and answer each question but to give more attention to the open trades, however lack of communication is not as the same as giving attention to trades rather than focusing on hate comments.

I understand your way of trading and your way of communication and did not invest after the blown up account because of the way you communicate and the way you blame customers for you own lack of communication.

Good luck to you and your customers but don't expect us to stay silent and allow you to advertise your signal without a true feedback about your service and the way of communication.

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #578 on: April 17, 2019, 10:27:55 AM »
It is easy said than done.

As a signal provider you need to communicate to the people about your plan.

I lost one account and it is okay as I know it was a high risk account but what I still didn't understand is your lack of communication. I still remember when I asked if you plan to deposit money to the account and you just went to silent mode and did not say anything. When I saw that my open positioned get sliced with a loss I realized that you deposit to the account which make a miss match between the master account and slave account.

You still blame people for your mistakes and this is not acceptable. I don't want you to stay here and answer each question but to give more attention to the open trades, however lack of communication is not as the same as giving attention to trades rather than focusing on hate comments.

I understand your way of trading and your way of communication and did not invest after the blown up account because of the way you communicate and the way you blame customers for you own lack of communication.

Good luck to you and your customers but don't expect us to stay silent and allow you to advertise your signal without a true feedback about your service and the way of communication.

Im with you on this. I too think his communication could be better

Right now seems like hes doing far too many things at the same time on his own

He desperately needs an investor relationship kind of guy like any fund would have to ensure communication doesnt fall off

Anyways up to OTB how he decides to run his business

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #579 on: April 17, 2019, 10:45:27 AM »
Lessons to be learnt:

99%+ of all signal providers are just fancy marketing schemes, with clever forex jargon used to lure in the unwary..why would they offer signals if they could keep all the profit themselves..

Leverage is the REAL killer -  OTB results at 10% published look a lot better...a trader should be able to trade at 1:1 and still make a decent income from a 10K account IF he is any good.

All investors should accept responsibility for their actions, and not delegate huge amounts to reckless traders - whatever they promise. Set maximum risk % per account and stick to it using equity protect bots which are freely available.

Greed and huge short term returns can cloud our judgment as to what risk is being used with each trade.

Sorry for those with losses and it is very easy as an outsider to preach what many already know...
As much as i appreciate your seniority on these forum... surely you do know that you need more than 10k usd to participate in trading fx at leverage 1:1

Even in interbank trading via fxall, bbg fxgo, you cant trade at sizes lower than  lower than 1mio

Trading 0.1 lot or 1 mini lot = taking a 10000 USD position

Trading at 1:1 = trading 1 mini lot using a 10K USD account ie. trading at zero leverage, and certainly no issue for any broker.

Offline user456

« Reply #580 on: April 17, 2019, 10:52:15 AM »
I researched all this in 2016 and knew it ahead of time. The thing is, brokers scammers make serious money off dreamers, addicts, gamblers, and naivete.
[...]

FYP. I read somewhere that you claimed to have around 600+ subscribers to your signals. If this is anywhere close to true you are making obscene amounts of money on the back of your naive subscribers. I bet you don't mind a couple of blown accounts. LOL.
Why don't you put up some of this "hard earned" money into your own accounts?  ;D

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #581 on: April 17, 2019, 10:53:30 AM »
Lessons to be learnt:

Trading 0.1 lot or 1 mini lot = taking a 10000 USD position

Trading at 1:1 = trading 1 mini lot using a 10K USD account ie. trading at zero leverage, and certainly no issue for any broker.
And thats very limiting because you can only take 1 position 1x 0.1 lot or 10 of 0.01 lot and on top of that... with so many currency vol at 4/5 vols, the expected trading range is 0.25% in a day for the likes of eurusd....
Imagine just makin 0.25% of your 10,000 usd

Fyi at 16 vol the daily expected return ranges +/- 1% and only currency i see at 16 vol is usdtry...

Offline outsidetheboxhk

• PAMM Fund Manager and Trade Copy Provider
  • Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!
    • Signal Start
« Reply #582 on: April 17, 2019, 11:08:08 AM »
I have 70% of my whole net worth at risk in my own trading accounts.  11 accounts, 9 visible on myfxbook.
I will always run my risk a bit hot on the medium risk (also still alive) and high risk, because I know how to take profits off the table at regular intervals.  For example, I just deposited $3500 more into the high risk account, building it back up, keeping risk to 20% or below, taking profits, growing profits 4x, then maybe in one year (or even 6 months) that one might fail again.... rinse repeat.  I also have 4x, 3x, and 2x risk accounts of my own connected privately to the PAMM I manage thru the most excellent Mt Cook Financial.  This has led to compounding of capital, growth upon growth, that is quite impressive to me.  Allows me to trade for a living, and keeps me away from the slavery of employment.

I began my journey by doing heaps and heaps of research.
I then set out (go back and read it on all the forums) to "BEAT the brokers at their own game" because I was just as pissed as many of you are when I lost and the broker kept winning.
I now can say that I have done this.
Those of you who count me as an adversary are quite unfortunate, because I am way more capable of being "on your side" than you can possibly imagine.  But I don't help people who don't respect me and my time.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 11:10:31 AM by outsidetheboxhk »
--------------------------------------------------
Copy or Invest in my Strategy

SignalStart
SimpleTrader

----------------------------------------------------
Follow Outside the Box HK on

Instagram
TRADINGVIEW

Offline user456

« Reply #583 on: April 17, 2019, 11:39:35 AM »
I have 70% of my whole net worth at risk in my own trading accounts.  11 accounts, 9 visible on myfxbook.

You are either lying about the number of subscribers or the percentage of your invested net worth. The net deposits (withdrawals substracted) into the visible myfxbook accounts are just around 18k combined. Claiming to have 600+ subscribers and making 20k in a bad month you should have a lot more to your name even if you have absurd living expenses. I guess those two private accounts hold the lion's share of your equity and you decided to keep them private because you don't like to brag  ;D

Those of you who count me as an adversary are quite unfortunate, because I am way more capable of being "on your side" than you can possibly imagine.  But I don't help people who don't respect me and my time.

I'd rather not have guys like you on my side. I have been in this business long enough to see them come and go. Unfortunately, everytime one of you vanishes at least two others respawn.

This thread is getting OVERHEATED; please tone it down and use "civil" language!
Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 12:06:32 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Offline SJWkiller

« Reply #584 on: April 17, 2019, 12:06:58 PM »
You guys are wrong.
Does this help anything?

Hes already mentioned before that on top of running his baseline account at 1x risk, he has other accounts at higher risk in case other investors are interested

The accounts that blew up were his higher risk factored accounts.
No surprises there

Even better now for him to just focus on trading his 1x, clearly he has been juggling far too many accounts with various risk sizing...

Good now he can focus on his 1x

Thats completely beside the point. He said himself he "only" blew 7 accounts in 15 years. Wouldnt you say that hard to believe knowing that he killed 3 accounts in the past 3 months alone? This argument has nothing to do with risk. If you say 7 it means 7 regardless of risk. If dont count my high risk accounts, I can say I never blew and account in my life. Of course that would be very selective and it looks like thats what you both are doing.

On top of that these high risk accounts just show complete disregard for subs and whoring for subscription money. He knows that most subs are complete newbies and when they see a 40% profit in a month, they will subscribe. He knows that the account will get blown up soon but he doesnt mention it, he rather says its possible. Thats a huge difference in the minds of naive people who hang on to hope of hitting the lottery. Its unethical and a bad business practice long term. And thats why he is receiving so much criticism. If he was just trading and not arrogantly shove his trading down everyones throats, people would only have things to say about his system but the guy is as arrogant as it gets despite his piss poor performance.

I dont know who he works with in HK but I would like to know those institutions so I stay as far away as possible. If they see potential in this guy, I wouldnt trust a them with a cent of my money as their evaluation skills are clearly lacking.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Manual Trading Strategy - ProFx by Crabby
[Today at 09:29:14 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Today at 12:45:34 AM]

Re: Is FXGoodway worth attention? by nck
[Yesterday at 02:51:52 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 01:48:14 PM]

Re: forex cyborg by ForexCyborg
[Yesterday at 09:48:59 AM]