collapse

Author Topic: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds  (Read 86851 times)

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds
« Reply #420 on: February 06, 2019, 11:47:08 AM »
This is getting out of hand.

@Nasdaq100 - you have made your point. Criticising his trading strategies I get but calling his investors, some of who are members of this forum suckers is crossing the line. Keep it nice please.

@outsidetheboxhk - this is your thread and that is taken into account. Travel the higher path and try not to take it personally. It's a public forum and haters will hate.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #421 on: February 06, 2019, 12:46:21 PM »

@Nasdaq100 - you have made your point. Criticising his trading strategies I get but calling his investors, some of who are members of this forum suckers is crossing the line. Keep it nice please.

@outsidetheboxhk - this is your thread and that is taken into account. Travel the higher path and try not to take it personally. It's a public forum and haters will hate.

I think @Nasdaq100, has moved from being a constructive critique into hate speech which no one here appreciates.

@Nasdaq100, we value intelligent, well-educated forex traders and strategists but you have crossed a serious line. I think you owe Greg an apology; please do so.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Love is the ink, wisdom is the message.

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #422 on: February 06, 2019, 01:02:58 PM »
I think a vendor/fund manager who comes here to promote his product to clients should expect to be criticised, especially if he blows up an account.

Of course civil language is important, but I don't understand why the moderators are defending the one who comes here to sell something more than the forum member who criticises him. Especially if the former seems to suggest that criticism is not allowed here on this thread.

I think forum members are mature enough to read the arguments on both sides and make up their own minds.

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #423 on: February 06, 2019, 01:12:44 PM »
I think a vendor/fund manager who comes here to promote his product to clients should expect to be criticised, especially if he blows up an account.

Of course civil language is important, but I don't understand why the moderators are defending the one who comes here to sell something more than the forum member who criticises him. Especially if the former seems to suggest that criticism is not allowed here on this thread.

I think forum members are mature enough to read the arguments on both sides and make up their own minds.

A formal complaint was lodged and has been addressed. Let moderators do their job as dictated by forum rules.

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #424 on: February 06, 2019, 01:16:19 PM »
I am not preventing you from doing your job, just noting that I find this slightly confusing.

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #425 on: February 06, 2019, 01:19:11 PM »
I am not preventing you from doing your job, just noting that I find this slightly confusing.

I completely understand that as you would be unaware of communications going on behind the scenes. Rest easy knowing it is under control.

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #426 on: February 06, 2019, 01:26:29 PM »

I think @Nasdaq100, has moved from being a constructive critique into hate speech which no one here appreciates.

@Nasdaq100, we value intelligent, well-educated forex traders and strategists but you have crossed a serious line. I think you owe Greg an apology; please do so.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Perhaps I owe the community an apology for stating that investors in this type of rubbish are suckers.

But not to this vendor.

I think you as a moderator MUST allow the freedom of speech on this forum. And you are not doing a good job here.

All I did was stating facts. Its a fact that this system is a hold and pray martingale. its very obvious.

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #427 on: February 06, 2019, 01:35:34 PM »

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Perhaps I owe the community an apology for stating that investors in this type of rubbish are suckers.

But not to this vendor.

I think you as a moderator MUST allow the freedom of speech on this forum. And you are not doing a good job here.

All I did was stating facts. Its a fact that this system is a hold and pray martingale. its very obvious.

We are following forum rules and protocol. Abusing/insulting fellow members is unacceptable and nothing to do with free speech. A valid complaint was lodged and it was actioned. You choose to ignore a formal warning and extend it to questioning moderators actions.........an unwise choice.

Online outsidetheboxhk

• PAMM Fund Manager and Trade Copy Provider
  • Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!
    • Signal Start
« Reply #428 on: February 06, 2019, 01:43:20 PM »

Regards,
HumbleTrader

But not to this vendor.

Do you know how tired I am and other traders are of people throwing mud, many times not asking non-accusatory questions first, before the smackdown escalates into cyber bullying and trolling?
Do you know how much I've had to deal with this over 2 years?
How seedy, undignified, scammy, and unprofessional the forex industry is.
I was a classroom teacher for 15 years, and I always protected my classroom from the expression that is hurtful and inconsiderate.  There is always a way to express yourself, without being forceful and/or destructive.
Do these comments build into our community?
Do they help us fix the problems you are complaining about?
It hurts because I try so hard to be open and honest, even when I have a full load on my shoulders apart from answering questions and responding to constructive comments.  Go back and read this long thread, and you will see that I am genuine in my quest to help others be profitable and I am doing my absolute best -- earning 100% of my income from trading proceeds, so to infer that I am skill-less, money hungry, and willfully disregarding the guidelines I have laid down is disingenuous.

The fallout from cyberharassment, cyber bullying, and unsupervised trolling has been growing at an alarming rate, and people just continue saying "this is my right". 
Rights carry responsibilities.
We have many rights, but they always require work and discipline, otherwise you lose them.

Please read this insightful article "Free Speech Does Not Protect Cyberharassment" for more info.
https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2014/08/19/the-war-against-online-trolls/free-speech-does-not-protect-cyberharassment
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 01:53:49 PM by outsidetheboxhk »
--------------------------------------------------
Copy or Invest in my Strategy

DARWINEX
PSYQUATION
HotForex Copy / High Water Mark Performance Fees
Mt Cook Financial PAMM
HotForex PAMM
ZuluTrade (2 compensation models)

SignalStart
SimpleTrader
MQL5 Zero Spread
----------------------------------------------------
Follow Outside the Box HK on

Instagram
TRADINGVIEW

Offline HFT Group

• Global Moderator
« Reply #429 on: February 06, 2019, 01:51:36 PM »
@outsidetheboxhk - I edited your post as the copy and paste info was unneccesary due to the issue being dealt with while you were writing it.

The issue is closed. Any further comments will be deemed uneccessary and deleted.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #430 on: February 06, 2019, 03:40:35 PM »
I think disgruntled members have every right to complain about losing a lot of money and systems blowing up. It's what the forum is here for and they certainly have every right to talk about it, these are facts. People get upset when a system fails and money is lost. Yes, no one has a holy grail, but it is incredibly short-sighted to think that everyone is going to be friendly and positive in case of worst-case scenarios. If the seller of the system cannot handle negative criticism during strategy low points they should not be on a public forum or should hire PR / a friendly trader to be their public representative (or take a break) - the bigger their business becomes the more important this issue is. This isn't a shop - it is a place to share opinions and experiences of trading strategies - the fact some sellers here get sales and can make money from our members positive opinions of them is a side-point.

It crosses the line when it becomes personal attacks however. I get that it's hard to remain completely chill about something when there is a lot of money on the line. The rules are here to try to encourage us to be as nice as possible to each other. It's not here to stifle truth or opinion or stop someone saying that a system isn't good for whatever reason they think is true. Especially not when there is history and evidence to back it up.

But please - let's not get personal. That's all i ask. If anyone wants to discuss this further please let's take it private.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 03:51:36 PM by donnaforex »
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online outsidetheboxhk

• Signal Start
« Reply #431 on: February 10, 2019, 02:16:17 AM »
For traders -- it's called NeuroFinance ---https://f.bpcdn.co/original/3X/e/0/e09a14563ceb760bbb07822f67663d4aae2581b2.pdf

Neurofinance is an emerging field of research which aims at improving the micro foundation of financial decisions, through the exploitation of an interdisciplinary approach that merges economics, neuroscience and psychology. Neurofinance is a very young discipline. It tries to relate the brain processes to the investment behaviour. Most of the research in the domain of neurofinance focus on trading behaviour. It would be interesting to explore the workings of the brain for other investment behaviours too like personal financial planning decisions, etc.

I see more and more trolling everywhere, people pretending, deceiving, hiding, fabricating, manufacturing -- all in an effort to manipulate and hijack the perception of individuals or groups or society as a whole.
Isn't the truth good enough for you? if not, why not?

Now going so far as to say the dreaded regulators are coming for me.
Yea, as if.  Listen to yourself if you have become this person.
Take some time off to reflect and re-energize.
Please go see a psychiatrist and learn why you think and behave the way you do.
Potentially this could be a panacea / goldmine for you. Mine your gold.

Here's why it's smart and compassionate (and positive for your trading psychology) to keep it simple and focused
There's not much you can do about "trolls" except starve them and get busy doing your craft, growing stronger as they die a little more each day.
The broad context is that there are people always looking to feel offended about something. They feel good when they're outraged about something, maybe they feel good ONLY when they're outraged.

I have learned much about official psychiatric definitions in the past 4 years of highly contested, high conflict, abnormally brutal divorce involving my 4 kids, but as far as I'm concerned, this is addiction too -- addictive psychology.
I have watched 1000's of hours of psychology videos and forensic criminology videos ---
What nearly killed me has made me stronger and more knowledgeable and more skilled at money printing.

Jonathan Bernstein talks about the "outrage trap". It's a method bad actors use to manufacture an activist group, usually for corrupt purposes. Since there's little fact-checking these days, they can make up whatever they want, and there'll be outrage addicts who'll fall for it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/americans-are-addicted-to-outrage/2017/10/03/ffb3c712-a854-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?fbclid=IwAR3rQySS_BheRzY0J4tt-kS1S5k1TzGUPb6lBzP08RIPN3h-CXThIzxEJhw&utm_term=.7a476eb84fe31

for @Humble Trader's Fx
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:29:31 PM by outsidetheboxhk »

DARWINEX
PSYQUATION
Mt Cook Financial PAMM
HotForex PAMM

SignalStart
SimpleTrader
MQL5 Zero Spread

Instagram
TRADINGVIEW

Offline AttilaG

« Reply #432 on: February 10, 2019, 11:51:50 AM »
  Remember   Reborn and Viper and all the other signal providers  ?
  They also had a few million invested in them  and what happened  in the end !  The ending is always the same
   the question is when ?  :):):)

Online outsidetheboxhk

• Signal Start
« Reply #433 on: February 10, 2019, 12:05:06 PM »
  Remember   Reborn and Viper and all the other signal providers  ?
  They also had a few million invested in them  and what happened  in the end !  The ending is always the same
   the question is when ?  :):):)

Do more research.
You are only partially correct.  I have studied their lives probably more than you.
I also know others who you haven't mentioned.  Enough to encourage me to keep fighting.
Trade copying is only the beginning for those who survive to finally go private.
The end of their stories is not recorded online, which might be why you are not mentioning them.
These others now run private funds, trade their own capital, or work as trading professionals.

"These mountains you're carrying, you were only meant to climb"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BttjoRjBFIH/
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:04:36 AM by outsidetheboxhk »

DARWINEX
PSYQUATION
Mt Cook Financial PAMM
HotForex PAMM

SignalStart
SimpleTrader
MQL5 Zero Spread

Instagram
TRADINGVIEW

Offline groper

« Reply #434 on: February 12, 2019, 12:14:24 PM »
The ending is always the same with Grid based systems - its only a matter of time. i could show you dozens of grid systems that survived as long as OTBHK has provided the risk is turned down low - but there is always an end some day when a strong trend forms and simply keeps on going for a long period of time - any experienced trader knows this.

The only trouble with this business is there is a never ending supply of lemming investors willing to follow a trader off a cliff, which perpetuates the ability of irresponsible traders to offer signals to market.

Greg-  Take your UJ short positions you have open now - these are very expensive to hold, circa 7 pips per week with my broker ICM - even more with some other brokers... If the current trend keeps going and takes it upto 111 and beyond- then stays above 111 for the next 12 months  - how will you manage that situation should it eventuate? How will you evaluate at what point the swap costs are killing you to hold them and the loosing positions should be closed? If the price did keep going up - will you keep opening more and more sells and keep averaging up like youve already done? When do you stop if the price doesnt?
Do you have a plan for this or do you simply believe god will prevent that from happening?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:21:33 PM by groper »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Yesterday at 11:08:23 PM]

Re: Forex Trend Detector by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 05:58:29 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 04:24:52 PM]

Re: Forex Trend Detector by nick3232
[Yesterday at 03:55:17 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by Walter_HT
[Yesterday at 03:07:06 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 02:53:27 PM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Pegasus FX
[Yesterday at 02:04:13 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by primi
[Yesterday at 01:56:59 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by oportunis
[Yesterday at 01:43:58 PM]

Re: Today I quit trading Forex by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 01:30:59 PM]